PDA

View Full Version : Does the man even respect his own wife? You be the judge...

huntinman
06-07-2012, 07:00 AM
From Politico

Obama's double entendre

By BYRON TAU |
6/7/12 12:54 AM EDT

President Obama, in Los Angeles for a fundraiser, offered this observation on his wife's exercise routine, via the pool report:

“Michelle outdoes me in pushups as well,” he said, after saying that she’s taken some criticism on her technique “because she doesn’t go all the way down” – a line that he let hang, naughtily, provoking laughter from the crowd.

M&K's Retrievers
06-07-2012, 07:50 AM
Nothing the guys surprises me but I gotta say, "Who cares?".

HPL
06-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Just his way of reaffirming that he's from the hood.

ARay11
06-07-2012, 02:44 PM
It is difficult enough having every word out of your mouth being subject to "sound bite"... but why allow yourself this kind of scrutiny? That's just not smart.
I know some want a President who is "real" and who "walks the walk of the common man"....
but seriously? A bit of decorum is required when you are the leader of the free world.

menmon
06-07-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm sure you had help with this from Rush....because I know you did not see or hear it. This is the type of crap he spins and since you hate him, you love it and Rush's rating soor.

road kill
06-07-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm sure you had help with this from Rush....because I know you did not see or hear it. This is the type of crap he spins and since you hate him, you love it and Rush's rating soor.

Yep, you got us SAMBO.....on the flip side, Romney is not fit to be President becuase the Huff n Puff reports he misspelled Reagen!!!

Public Opinion Strategies, Mitt Romney Pollster, Misspells Ronald Reagan

Posted: 06/06/2012 5:58 pm Updated: 06/06/2012 7:27 pm

Public Opinion Strategies, a Republican polling firm, sent out a PowerPoint presentation to top campaign fundraisers on Tuesday with an embarrassing error: It misspelled President Ronald Reagan's name as "Ronald Regan."

The error comes in the fourth page of the document, which shows that President Barack Obama's May job approval rating of 47 percent is "on the bubble" for him to be voted out of office.

I wonder which of the 57 states he did that in???

huntinman
06-07-2012, 03:23 PM

Sambo, you are so full of it. I posted this at 7am. Rush does not come on in my area till 11am. I do listen to him, and he was talking about it. But I actually can read.

Now... you can return to your food bank and give away more free stuff.

sandyg
06-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Ha, ha! Busted!!! That was too easy.

menmon
06-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Thanks Sandy for helping me make my point....Rush is the only thought amoung these folks and I'm glad you see it.

huntinman
06-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Thanks Sandy for helping me make my point....Rush is the only thought amoung these folks and I'm glad you see it.

What point? You made no point and neither did Sandy other than you two Obamabots have a problem with the number one radio host on the air. By the way spell check is free...

starjack
06-07-2012, 03:56 PM
This prez does not respect anybody or any thing He really diss. our military again on June 6th for the 2nd year in a row.

So Sambo why dont you goggle the speach a real president gave a speech on about that day His name Ronald Reagan.

sandyg
06-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Actually, I'm to the right of Rush. I was implying that Sambo was busted for thinking that you heard about it on Rush, while the RTF timeline shows otherwise. The FACTS show Sambo to be busted, not that a lib would ever let the FACTS get in the way of their opinion.

huntinman
06-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Actually, I'm to the right of Rush. I was implying that Sambo was busted for thinking that you heard about it on Rush, while the RTF timeline shows otherwise. The FACTS show Sambo to be busted, not that a lib would ever let the FACTS get in the way of their opinion.

My sincere apologies for lumping you in with the Oracle of IHOP!! Sorry Sandy!!

starjack
06-07-2012, 04:26 PM
This prez only cares about himself if he cared any for the usa maybe he should ofsaid a few word to our service men and woman on June 6th But he was to busy fund raising worrying about himself instead of the USA. Spin that.

menmon
06-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Must have been Gleen Beck then. Most watch show doesn't mean it's the factual. My experience is that fiction is read and watched much more that non-fiction. See if it had any real substance you would change the channel, because it would require thinking. I would not say out loud that I listened to Rush or Glenn because it puts you in the camp of brainwashed followers...kind of cultish;)

huntinman
06-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Must have been Gleen Beck then. Most watch show doesn't mean it's the factual. My experience is that fiction is read and watched much more that non-fiction. See if it had any real substance you would change the channel, because it would require thinking. I would not say out loud that I listened to Rush or Glenn because it puts you in the camp of brainwashed followers...kind of cultish;)

I could give a rats a** what you think about what or who I listen to on the radio. With the tripe you post on here daily, you have no room to say anyone is brainwashed or cultish... You sound like a junior member of Acorn. Take from those who work and give to those who will not.

Now back to your food bank

JDogger
06-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Talk about cranky..,

duckheads
06-08-2012, 01:19 PM
I could give a rats a** what you think about what or who I listen to on the radio. With the tripe you post on here daily, you have no room to say anyone is brainwashed or cultish... You sound like a junior member of Acorn. Take from those who work and give to those who will not.

Now back to your food bank

Amen brother!

menmon
06-08-2012, 01:30 PM
I must have hit a nerve....I'm just pissing you off...kinda of like Rush does....only difference is he makes money for it.

Think man....Romney and you aren't the same. Hell he would hold his pool cleaner in higher regard and doesn't know his name. He does not give a rats ass about you nor feels obligated to you at all. You are just a means to his end and that is making him and his buddies richer.

huntinman
06-08-2012, 01:40 PM
I must have hit a nerve....I'm just pissing you off...kinda of like Rush does....only difference is he makes money for it.

Think man....Romney and you aren't the same. Hell he would hold his pool cleaner in higher regard and doesn't know his name. He does not give a rats ass about you nor feels obligated to you at all. You are just a means to his end and that is making him and his buddies richer.

I'm not envious of other's wealth. It seems you are. That must make it really tough working at a bank.

I don't think we need to tear the wealthy down to help the poor... You libs have it bass ackwards...

menmon
06-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Don't forget....I work for a food bank

I would love to buy a guy like you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think your worth!

huntinman
06-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Don't forget....I work for a food bank

I would love to buy a guy like you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think your worth!

I would love to try some of what you are snorting. It must be strong.

starjack
06-08-2012, 04:38 PM
RP is back

HPL
06-08-2012, 09:14 PM

From what I have observed, Obama is pretty contemptuous of pretty much everybody and he CERTAINLY has an agenda (which has nothing to do with improving MY lot.) I have never felt that I needed the president to "care" about me on any kind of personal level, just want him to carry out the duties of the president, and otherwise stay out of my way.

road kill
06-09-2012, 06:25 AM

sambo,
I would bet my Harley that Romney cares more about me than Obama does you!!!!

Spin that............

BonMallari
06-09-2012, 12:52 PM
From what I have observed, Obama is pretty contemptuous of pretty much everybody and he CERTAINLY has an agenda (which has nothing to do with improving MY lot.) I have never felt that I needed the president to "care" about me on any kind of personal level, just want him to carry out the duties of the president, and otherwise stay out of my way.

Bravo, well said

HPL
06-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Bravo, well said
Thanks. Every time someone starts talking about the President "caring" about them all I can think of is that guy (pony tail and all) at one of the Pres. debates (can't remember if it was pre Clinton or Pre G. W.) who stood up and said "Since the president is the figurative father of the citizens of the United States (what the !!$%&*%$!!??) what would you as my father do for me?" (again, what the !!$$#%^&!!??) I was in such shock that I have no idea how anybody answered, but all I could think was "if that is what people think the presidency is all about, we are in DEEP TROUBLE".

mjh345
06-09-2012, 09:56 PM
What point? You made no point and neither did Sandy other than you two Obamabots have a problem with the number one radio host on the air. By the way spell check is free...

I frequently read on here about the "Mainstream Media" and how they withhold, misconstrue, or outright lie about the news in order to mislead us.
These same people who complain about the evil lieing "Mainstream Media" also frequently tell us that Fox News, The "Fair & Balanced" network is the #1 cable news network.

With Fox being #1 on TV and Rush being #1 on the radio that must be who you all are referring to when you talk about the misleading lieing "Mainstream Media"

M&K's Retrievers
06-09-2012, 10:25 PM
About as much as Bill respects his.

Ken Bora
06-11-2012, 05:02 PM
About as much as Bill respects his.

but Bill's issue not the same
they went all the way down
more of a laundry issue, as I recal

BTW I am kinda getting a kick out of Bill's rants against the President

Thomas D
06-11-2012, 06:21 PM
One interpretation:
http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=34519:did-the-us-president-just-make-an-oral-sex-joke?-michelle-doesnt-go-all-the-way-down&Itemid=4

menmon
06-12-2012, 09:29 AM
RK....betting your Harley on a republican is not wise!!! FYI I know the CEO of Harley and he is a democrat;-)

menmon
06-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Oh heck....RK will be selling his Harley now.

road kill
06-12-2012, 09:31 AM
RK....betting your Harley on a republican is not wise!!! FYI I know the CEO of Harley and he is a democrat;-)
I know Keith fairly well.
A few rides, dinner, worked together on ABCD cancer benfit.
Not friends, but acquaintences.
He is anything BUT a progressive such as your self.

Nice try sambo, but you whiffed on that one!!!

menmon
06-12-2012, 10:00 AM
RICHARD F. TEERLINK....U of Chicago MBA and democrat...I think he is the one that is credited for turning the company around

menmon
06-12-2012, 10:47 AM
RK...here is his story

RICHARD F. TEERLINK earned his MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in 1976. After working briefly with Union Special, RTE Corporation, and Herman Miller, Inc., he joined Harley-Davidson in 1981 as vice president and CFO, where he would eventually rise to become chairman, president, and CEO until his retirement.

When Teerlink joined Harley-Davidson, the company was reeling from poor management decisions made throughout the 1970s that led to falling market share and excess inventories. As the company sank deeper, market share dipped, inventory overflowed, and the company debt reached $70 million.

From 1981 to 1987, Teerlink was part of the leadership team that revitalized the company through a focus on quality, reliability, and stakeholder relationships. In 1987, when he was appointed president, he led the company through a massive cultural change effort designed to sustain the success Harley had attained during the turnaround. The driving force behind this change was his belief that a company's only sustainable competitive advantage is its people. By 2004, the Milwaukee, Wisconsin–based company controlled nearly half of the heavyweight motorcycle market in the United States, and its models were the best known in the industry.

road kill
06-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Like I said, you whiffed on that little peice of BS!!!

Teerlink has been gone a couple years now.

menmon
06-12-2012, 11:20 AM
I know...but he was clearly the best leader they had

huntinman
06-12-2012, 11:28 AM
I know...but he was clearly the best leader they had

Well Sambo... you said you KNOW the CEO of HD. Do you or not?

menmon
06-12-2012, 01:11 PM
I do. He is an Alum and I have a picture of me and him. Apparently he retired some year back but he is credited for turning the company around.

road kill
06-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Well Sambo... you said you KNOW the CEO of HD. Do you or not?
He knows the FORMER CEO.
He does NOT know the current CEO.

menmon
06-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Don't own a Harley....my sister died in an accident on one. Had she been wearing a helment she would have walked away. They are beautiful machines, but I'm just a little scared of them.

huntinman
06-12-2012, 01:36 PM
I do. He is an Alum and I have a picture of me and him. Apparently he retired some year back but he is credited for turning the company around.

So, apparently...you DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW the CEO of HD??

menmon
06-12-2012, 02:08 PM
I do know the former CEO. Last time I saw him was 1997. He has retired. There is case studies on him now. He was an exceptional leader. What are you getting at, a#shol#

road kill
06-12-2012, 02:09 PM
I do know the former CEO. Last time I saw him was 1997. He has retired. There is case studies on him now. He was an exceptional leader. What are you getting at, a#shol#
Nice.......

huntinman
06-12-2012, 02:17 PM

Remember this?

sambo

RK....betting your Harley on a republican is not wise!!! FYI I know the CEO of Harley and he is a democrat

BonMallari
06-12-2012, 02:50 PM

way to stay classy there :rolleyes:

MAC SQUARED FENDER H
06-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Boo that man!

JDogger
06-12-2012, 10:42 PM
What are you getting at, a#shol#

way to stay classy there :rolleyes:

How can you see anything with your head so far up the mans #**??

But this is classy...eh?

Classy is as classy does I guess. Not to long ago I got called for insulting a fellow member for saying that his death should be forthcoming, and for posting a link that had the word fuck in it. Now it seems that the moderators standards have changed. Now we are allowed to insinuate with the appropriate asterisks inserted, both rectal-cranial insertion, and general asshole-ness without any penalty to follow.

Yours, JD

M&K's Retrievers
06-12-2012, 11:39 PM
:D

But this is classy...eh?

Classy is as classy does I guess. Not to long ago I got called for insulting a fellow member for saying that his death should be forthcoming, and for posting a link that had the word fuck in it. Now it seems that the moderators standards have changed. Now we are allowed to insinuate with the appropriate asterisks inserted, both rectal-cranial insertion, and general asshole-ness without any penalty to follow.

Yours, JD

Damn, JD. I'm not sure I can clean up this mess.:D

JDogger
06-12-2012, 11:43 PM
:D

Damn, JD. I'm not sure I can clean up this mess.:D

Get'cher broom out. It's only as messy as it seems.... Hugh

road kill
06-13-2012, 05:43 AM

But this is classy...eh?

Yours, JD

That is truly a heartbreaking story!!
Anyone have a tissue???:(

Thanks for being the "Voice of Reason" here JD!!!

Chris Atkinson
06-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Looks like some folks need a time out.

I'm pretty busy right now and don't have time to play babysitter or referee.

YOu guys who are posting profanity, think about it. I don't care what motivated or who. You are all responsible for your own actions - even if Jack Daniels was next to you when you typed it.

Knock this crap off or I'll ban your ass.....Is this crystal clear?

Thanks, Chris