PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice how cranky the Libs are lately??

huntinman
06-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Seems the libs are a little irritable these days. What with their man in the WH stepping in it every day, getting out raised in fundraising by Romney... dropping like a rock in the polls... getting their hats handed to them in Wisconsin when they thought it was in the bag not so long ago... seems things just are not going the liberal way. Man I feel for you lefties... It's gonna be this way at least till Jan 2013 and your man walks out the door and his staff takes all the "R's" off the WH keyboards...

Maybe Hillary will run in 2016...

BonMallari
06-07-2012, 05:06 PM
just wait till SCOTUS overturns the Healthcare Bill and upholds the AZ Immigration Law

I'm waiting for Madame Pelosi to implode, and for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to go postal

huntinman
06-07-2012, 06:05 PM
just wait till SCOTUS overturns the Healthcare Bill and upholds the AZ Immigration Law

I'm waiting for Madame Pelosi to implode, and for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to go postal

HaHa! if those two things happened at the same time it would probably register on the Richter scale...

Marvin S
06-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Seems the libs are a little irritable these days. What with their man in the WH stepping in it every day, getting out raised in fundraising by Romney... dropping like a rock in the polls... getting their hats handed to them in Wisconsin when they thought it was in the bag not so long ago... seems things just are not going the liberal way. Man I feel for you lefties... It's gonna be this way at least till Jan 2013 and your man walks out the door and his staff takes all the "R's" off the WH keyboards...

Maybe Hillary will run in 2016...

& quoting Krugman as some sort of authority -

& Buzz before you tell us about his nobel prize - remember there are a lot of them awarded to the wrong people :-P

M&K's Retrievers
06-07-2012, 10:01 PM

Here's hoping your crystal ball is right.