PDA

View Full Version : Montgomery, TX house and kennel for sale

Gregg
06-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Greetings,

My wife just received a wonderful promotion with excellent opportunities for advancement in West Virginia (she is truly my better half) so we will be selling our home and kennel in Montgomery, Texas.

Located on 7.9 acres with no close neighbors on the north or east, and a heavy tree line (that we own) between us and the neighbors on the west.

The house is approximately 1800 square ft, 3 bedroom, 2 baths built in 1980. Carport, traditional septic and well, with a new roof as of 2011

The kennel was built in 2002, approximately 2500 square ft. with 22 climate controlled indoor/outdoor runs. There is an aerobic septic system, 150 square feet of office space, 265 square feet of foyer, half bath and 150 square feet of storage. The HVAC air handling unit was replaced last summer.

This is sudden so I apologize for the sketchy details. We will be prepared to show it in a couple of weeks but can provide more information if you email gsbarrow@covenantkennel.com. Zoned light commercial. It was a small boarding and training operation.

Thank you very much,
Gregg Barrow