PDA

View Full Version : Trans-Pacific Agreeement Scandel

Franco
06-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Obama has been negotiating in secret and the details have been leaked.

Obama wants to give multi-national companies exemption from most USA laws allowing the corporations to operate above the law.

Mitt Romney supports the deal.

http://rt.com/usa/news/tpp-obama-corporations-trade-725/

road kill
06-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Obama has been negotiating in secret and the details have been leaked.

Obama wants to give multi-national companies exemption from most USA laws allowing the corporations to operate above the law.

Mitt Romney supports the deal.

http://rt.com/usa/news/tpp-obama-corporations-trade-725/

What?
Where did you get that?
Romney is not mentioned in the article, noone knows exactly what Obama is doing as the article screams about secrecy.
But you claim Romney is in Obama's inner circle and approves???

Let me guess, only Dr Paul can save us!!!!:rolleyes:

Franco
06-13-2012, 02:32 PM
What?
Where did you get that?
Romney is not mentioned in the article, noone knows exactly what Obama is doing as the article screams about secrecy.
But you claim Romney is in Obama's inner circle and approves???

Let me guess, only Dr Paul can save us!!!!:rolleyes:

When I find a story of interest, I genearlly read several sources od the same story.;)

Trans-Pacific negotiations have been taking place throughout the Obama presidency. The deal is strongly supported by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the top lobbying group for American corporations. Obama's Republican opponent in the 2012 presidential elections, Mitt Romney, has urged the U.S. to finalize the deal as soon as possible.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/obama-trade-document-leak_n_1592593.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D169383

At least RP is not bought and paid for and that is why no Super-PAC would support him.

road kill
06-13-2012, 02:40 PM
When I find a story of interest, I genearlly read several sources od the same story.;)

Trans-Pacific negotiations have been taking place throughout the Obama presidency. The deal is strongly supported by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the top lobbying group for American corporations. Obama's Republican opponent in the 2012 presidential elections, Mitt Romney, has urged the U.S. to finalize the deal as soon as possible.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/obama-trade-document-leak_n_1592593.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D169383

At least RP is not bought and paid for and that is why no Super-PAC would support him.

You are gullible.
Obama and Romney are the only 2 that know about this.

Franco, it's a secret negotiation that the Senate and the House know nothing about and you are buying that Romney knows all about it because an add on line at the end of a Huffington Post article says so??

C'mon man.................:cool:

Franco
06-13-2012, 02:41 PM
RK, I know you have better reading skills. The secret details have just been leaked to the media!

Even the US Chamber of Commerce which is a support department for US businesses supports it. How do they know what was in it? Hell, they probably helped write it!

road kill
06-13-2012, 02:44 PM
RK, I know you have better reading skills. The secret details has just been leaked to the media!

Don't worry about MY reading skills...........:cool:

Franco
06-13-2012, 02:47 PM
Oh, and being gullible is thinking that Rombama is clean. Just follow the Super Pac money! Both Romney and Obama can be bought.

road kill
06-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Oh, and being gullible is thinking that Rombama is clean. Just follow the Super Pac money! Both Romney and Obama can be bought.
No, being gullible is believing an add on line in a Huffington post article because it satisfies your fervent desire to disgrace Romney.
Hell, you even have to make fun of his name, a typical PROGRESSIVE tactic.:rolleyes:

Dr Paul is NOT getting the nomination becuase the people don't want him.

Sorry..............

Franco
06-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Maybe you should turn on the TV News other than Fox News, as I expect Fox News to make all sorts of excuses for Rmoney. Try an independent source, free of political slant like Bloomberg Buisness News. This breaking scandel will probably be the lead story on most nightly news broadcast!

Oh and yes, we all know Rmoney won the GOP beauty contest!

Last election I voted for McCain. This time, I won't vote for either Obama or Rmoney.

Daniel J Simoens
06-13-2012, 04:09 PM
I'm surprised they even LET you vote.

huntinman
06-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Maybe you should turn on the TV News other than Fox News, as I expect Fox News to make all sorts of excuses for Rmoney. Try an independent source, free of political slant like Bloomberg Buisness News. This breaking scandel will probably be the lead story on most nightly news broadcast!

Last election I voted for McCain. This time, I won't vote for either Obama or Rmoney.

Yeah, vote for Ron Paul so your vote will count for something:roll:

LokiMeister
06-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Try an independent source, free of political slant like Bloomberg Buisness News.

How do you know these guys are above reproach?

BonMallari
06-13-2012, 05:16 PM

Bloomberg, yup owned by the same guy that wants to take away supersized sodas and vente frappucinos.....

if I guess correctly...your alibi will be something like this

....if BHO get re elected it will be because the R's nominated Romney, and only RP was capable of uniting the country and appealing to the independent vote.

or

....WHEN Romney gets elected, you will chime in that he is just like BHO, and the country is doomed anyway because only RP was capable of reigning in Wall Street, the Fed, and the only one who really defends the Constitution

Vote or dont Vote....makes very little difference to me, just don't sit back and tell us that its not your fault because you voted for a third party candidate

Franco
06-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Bloomberg, yup owned by the same guy that wants to take away supersized sodas and vente frappucinos.....

....if BHO get re elected it will be because the R's nominated Romney, and only RP was capable of uniting the country and appealing to the independent vote.

or

....WHEN Romney gets elected, you will chime in that he is just like BHO, and the country is doomed anyway because only RP was capable of reigning in Wall Street, the Fed, and the only one who really defends the Constitution

Vote or dont Vote....makes very little difference to me, just don't sit back and tell us that its not your fault because you voted for a third party candidate

Nope, you guessed wrong.

If Obama wins, it is because he did the better job attracting women, Moderates and Independents.

If Rmoney wins, it will be because O has been a failure.

In regards to not voting for either, I refuse to support any candidate that I feel is bad for my country!

LokiMeister
06-13-2012, 06:31 PM

or

OMG do you actually think ANYTHING has changed since Barry was elected and taken over from Bush???

Franco
06-13-2012, 06:48 PM
How do you know these guys are above reproach?

As a viewer of Bloomberg and also working in broadcasting, when you watch them, you will notice that their news shows report without opinion. On their discussion shows, they cover concerns from both directions. Of all TV News, they by far take it straight down the middle.

I didn't mean to ignore your question, I just get sidetracked.

RP's message isn't dying anytime soon. But, if his Revolution is absorbed by the Tea Party, then the message will get muddled.

And Bon, huge difference between Bloomberg wanting to limit sugar intake and Fox News owner Ruppert Murdock dealing with serious criminal charges in the UK! Government has no buisness telling people how much sugar they can consume unless said citizens cedes his rights in becoming a ward of the state.

huntinman
06-13-2012, 06:56 PM
Nope, you guessed wrong.

If Obama wins, it is because he did the better job attracting women, Moderates and Independents.

If Rmoney wins, it will be because O has been a failure.

In regards to not voting for either, I refuse to support any candidate that I feel is bad for my country!

But you will support to the end a candidate that millions of voters said "No thanks" to...

M&K's Retrievers
06-13-2012, 06:57 PM

Isn't that special? If your going to waste your vote, why don't you just go hunting that day instead of writing in RP? Same difference.