PDA

View Full Version : UNbelievable Obam's total disregard for immmigration law

luvmylabs23139
06-15-2012, 10:08 AM
To say I'm completely disgusted is an understatement.
Obama is no longer going to inforce the law. Instead he is going to completely disregard it.
Pathetic!

ARay11
06-15-2012, 10:32 AM
... bypassing Congress... AGAIN

I dont give a crap if The Great One likes his congress or not.... they are our ELECTED REPRESENTATION.
You cant just say, "Nah, you silly Americans, you dont know what you need... here lemme fix it for ya"

aaaaarrrrgggghhhh

LokiMeister
06-15-2012, 10:51 AM
C'mon guys, it's a ruse to get reelected.

gmhr1
06-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Better hang on if he gets re elected this is just the start of whats to come.

BonMallari
06-15-2012, 10:57 AM
and of course they release this policy on a Friday so it will get lost in the weekend news, which the lamestream media will gloss over anyways

I can just see all the undocumented gang bangers in California/NV/Az thumbing their noses at DHS officials...someone is gonna get hurt or killed because of this policy

This is just one step closer to to AMNESTY for all the illegals...its a joke how they try and justify the existence saying "if they havent committed any offenses or broken the law...well Hell, they are here illegally,last time I checked thats illegal

Napolitano, janet not the judge is a joke as DHS Secretary

Wake up people THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY

gmhr1
06-15-2012, 11:47 AM
18-30 law abiding citizen. You have to have come here under the age of 16 how do we know when you got here your illegal ....... If your law abiding we dont have any reason to arrest you we dont go house to house looking for people . Its when you break the law your caught whats the difference in this and the way its always been . I heard someone on TV saying Finally I'm an American no your not this is not a pathway to citizenship. Now they say Obama stole this plan from Mark Rubio . Its a great way to shift the attention form WH leaks, fast and furious., etc........ BTW if Obama had a son I think he would look more like Eric holder than Travon

BonMallari
06-15-2012, 12:13 PM
its a way to court the latino vote, its and end run around Congress and a way to sign up a bunch of voters by any means necessary in key battleground states

ARay11
06-15-2012, 12:27 PM
its a way to court the latino vote, its and end run around Congress and a way to sign up a bunch of voters by any means necessary in key battleground states

This is what sickens me most about the situation. Don't people realize that a President willing to circumvent his Congress on one subject will do so on all others as well? If this man decided to end welfare or social security, he would simply do so. Without question. Without a vote. Without regard to any citizen's wants.

He may not be the worst President ever, but he is by far the most dangerous.

Daniel J Simoens
06-15-2012, 02:26 PM
C'mon guys, it's a ruse to get reelected.

wait until he legalizes The Mary Juan-a

caryalsobrook
06-15-2012, 03:36 PM
I am affraid that this is only an indication what may be to come. The Supreme Court is to rule on a number of cases, including Obamacare and the Arizona illegal law before the end of the month. I wonder what obama will do if Obamacare is rule unconstitutional. Wouldn't be surprised if he ignored the Court and tried to implement it anyway. Now until November is really going to be an interesting time.

starjack
06-15-2012, 04:36 PM
This is the biggest vote getting ploy ever. H e is pulling out all the stops early thou.
OH Sambo what do you think of your BOY now.

Franco
06-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Presidential Edicts are legal under The Constitution. I don't like it either and this should play into the hands of Romney.

Uncle Bill
06-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Obama is just beginning with his ruthless disregard for the American Constitution. Next, he'll be excusing student loans, and then it will be home mortgages. He's learned from that 5th grade girl that ran for class president on the "free ice cream for all" platform.

UB

luvmylabs23139
06-15-2012, 05:25 PM
This might backfire on him since besides not tossing them out on their illegal butts, he is also giving them work permits.
The unemployment rate for those say 18 to 21 is much higher than the national average. He just added a ton of people now eligable for those limited jobs.

Gerry Clinchy
06-15-2012, 07:01 PM
This might backfire on him since besides not tossing them out on their illegal butts, he is also giving them work permits.
The unemployment rate for those say 18 to 21 is much higher than the national average. He just added a ton of people now eligable for those limited jobs.

This point was made on radio today as well. Comes just at the time that lots of high school and college kids will be looking for summer jobs ... and a whole bunch more will now be competing for those same jobs.

Interesting thought ... we've had an issue with pregnant illegals entering the country so their baby would be a citizen. Will we now also see a larger influx of illegals with teenagers or pre-teens, now that they know those children will be allowed to live and work here without penalty? Almost as good as an anchor baby?

Will these young people also qualify for social services?

I'm still puzzled why legal Latino immigrants aren't offended by illegal immigration.

luvmylabs23139
06-15-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm still puzzled why legal Latino immigrants aren't offended by illegal immigration.

I bet those that are legal immigrants are to a point. We have to remember though that there are a lot of anchor baby citizens who want amnasty for their border jumping illegal parents.
Heck so many people claim these kids are innocent. I wonder how many people would allow a bank robbbers kid to keep the money the robber stole.
HOw many of these bleeding liberals would say it is ok that if someone broke into their house, stole a video game, and gave it to the thief's kid that the thief's kid could keep it rather than it being returned to the owner.

Down East Labs 217
06-15-2012, 08:41 PM
I bet those that are legal immigrants are to a point. We have to remember though that there are a lot of anchor baby citizens who want amnasty for their border jumping illegal parents.
Heck so many people claim these kids are innocent. I wonder how many people would allow a bank robbbers kid to keep the money the robber stole.
HOw many of these bleeding liberals would say it is ok that if someone broke into their house, stole a video game, and gave it to the thief's kid that the thief's kid could keep it rather than it being returned to the owner.

This is one of the few posts you made that is actually good. Your usual rant was replaced with thought and meaning. More post like this would give you credibility.

My opinion

Richard

gmhr1
06-16-2012, 10:07 AM
He's trying to destroy the american people and he's doing a good job at it, he's making it impossible for anyone to get a job. Every illegal thats picked up will tell them they have been here since they were small kids what proof will they be able to show.? In Az we are waiting any day for the passing of HB 1070 our Gov feels it will pass I think obama does do and this is his way of taing some of the sting out so all the hispanics don't hate him. I hope they understand They dont get this automatically they have to apply , than it says they would get a two year deferrment from deportation. The people I have seen on TV talk like they have been granted citizenship. Wonder how many would rather not let the Government know who and where they are.

ARay11
06-16-2012, 10:58 AM

I have read several posts on FB, Yahoo, etc.... The LEGAL immigrants are stark raving mad about this. They feel it's a slap in the face to anyone who did things the right way.

Also, The Dem. Party has (historically) relied on the young voter... the "fresh out of college, world peace, save the homeless" types.... THIS, however, will change things .... It's tough enough for those kiddos to get jobs...now it will be even more difficult.

Is BHO really this stupid? Or am I missing something? He's pissing off all the LEGAL immigrants (who could have voted for him) and the fresh grad clan (who generally vote dem) .... in order to what?? These he is granting citizenship to won't be able to vote for 2 years at the earliest. Where's his hook? He has done NOTHING without an eye toward re election. This seems to be throwing votes at Romney. WHy?

luvmylabs23139
06-16-2012, 01:23 PM
I have read several posts on FB, Yahoo, etc.... The LEGAL immigrants are stark raving mad about this. They feel it's a slap in the face to anyone who did things the right way.

?

I can tell you that as a legal immigrant who is now a citizen, I personally am furious! I took out my immediate fury in a productive way though. I went out with the dogs and threw bumpers as far as I could for about an hour!

ARay11
06-16-2012, 01:24 PM
I can tell you that as a legal immigrant who is now a citizen, I personally am furious! I took out my immediate fury in a productive way though. I went out with the dogs and threw bumpers as far as I could for about an hour!

OOOOHH that sounds fun!! LOL!! Bet they loved every minute of it!
When the dogs start barking every time they hear BHO talk on tv or radio, its because they know it's time to go go go!!! LOL :)

luvmylabs23139
06-16-2012, 01:29 PM
OOOOHH that sounds fun!! LOL!! Bet they loved every minute of it! :)

Yeah, they enjoyed an extra retrieving session and it was fun bumpers for them no strict training rules!
I did get one stuck up in a tree though, and the wind finally brought it back down this morning. That was funny watching BUddy trying to figure out why a bumper was suddenly falling out of the sky during morning airing!

gmhr1
06-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Romney needs to focus on a long term solution not this 2 yr plan Several members of Congress are planning to sue Obama over this . He just said a year ago he couldnt take matters into his own hands regarding immigration. I hope Romney ads jump all over this.

gmhr1
06-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Why would any illegal want to go into an office and register for a 2 year deportation deferrment when they can stay here for ever hoping we never catch them.

luvmylabs23139
06-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Why would any illegal want to go into an office and register for a 2 year deportation deferrment when they can stay here for ever hoping we never catch them.

And that brings up another question. Is Obama going to require them to register within so many days from yesterday or else face deportation if caught?

Gerry Clinchy
06-17-2012, 08:50 AM
These he is granting citizenship to won't be able to vote for 2 years at the earliest. Where's his hook?
Holder's blocking voter ID laws may be of help? And there are plenty of elections in the future where it could be of help for the same reason.

He has pacified two voting blocks in the past few weeks: gays & Latinos. Wonder who else is on his list? Have to wonder if the groups he thinks he's pacifying are actually only the very vocal minority of those electorates.

I think there are plenty of gay people who'd be fine with civil unions (sans the word "marriage") so they would have equal rights in practical legal matters ... and deal with "marriage" blessing in their respective places of worship. For those who are atheists, the word "marriage" should have no special meaning anyhow. And there are probably quite a few immigrants (of all nationalities) who believe illegals should have stood in line with everyone else.

Gerry

Gerry Clinchy
06-17-2012, 11:18 AM
Further explanation of the "eligibility requirements":

They also must have no major criminal offenses, have been in the country for at least five continuous years, have graduated from a U.S. high school or have earned a GED, or served in the military.

Individuals who have been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, or three or more other misdemeanor offenses not occurring on the same date and not arising out of the same act, omission, or scheme of misconduct are not eligible to be considered for deferred action under the new process.

The staffer pointed out the guidelines are similar to those in the DREAM Act, the Democrat-sponsored immigration reform legislation stuck on Capitol Hill.

He also argued applicants will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, which could result in a person being disqualified for one serious offense, and somebody being accepted with four, less-serious misdemeanors.

Does this mean that this "executive order" will be applied less than objectively?

gmhr1
06-17-2012, 11:43 AM
Gov Jan Brewer was asked about obama being impeached, she was silent on answering. I'm all for it!

BonMallari
06-17-2012, 12:49 PM
Gov Jan Brewer was asked about obama being impeached, she was silent on answering. I'm all for it!

he will be "impeached" on Nov 6th...nice and legal

Franco
06-18-2012, 03:28 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/554596_410449452340980_968209081_n.jpg

gmhr1
06-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Some unemployed college grads are now suing the school because they can't find a job I know how we help let 800,000 more illegal young people stay here and get a work permit that will help! After all Pres says the private sector is just FINE

menmon
06-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Reagen did something very simular in the 80s

menmon
06-23-2012, 02:58 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/554596_410449452340980_968209081_n.jpg

Keep talking about it and showing the hispanics that they are not republicans....Obama thanks you.

gmhr1
07-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Illegals are exploiting the Dreamers policy even if they are in jail all they have to do is claim to be a high school graduate & Ice has to let them go. If an agent tries to verify it they can be fired. Guess the Border patrol and Ice unions are really upset about this as they should be . We need to vote Obama out !!!!!

Steven Lacroix
07-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Just remember who to vote for

Gerry Clinchy
07-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Just heard another statement by an ICE (or Border Patrol) speaker. Police called to a home for a domestic assault (a crime). Person doing the assault also prevented the victim from calling for emergency service. Police bring ICE into the picture. Subject assaults an ICE officer (assaulting a Fed officer: is that a felony?) Subject flees (also a crime). They are directed to let the subject go because he is a "Dreamer" ... has graduated high school in the US.

There are no criteria that must be met. The subject need only claim that he is a "Dreamer". Officers are not allowed to substantiate the claim. They must just let the subject go.

Problem to me is that if a US citizen couldn't get a "pass" on these crimes, how come an illegal immigrant can? Is there something very wrong with how this new "policy" is being implemented? Shouldn't there be some criteria for substantiating the claim of this "amnesty" from deportation?

Gerry Clinchy
08-02-2012, 11:09 PM
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/exclusive-ice-agent-faces-suspension-for-arresting-illegal-alien.html

I know, Buzz, I shouldn't place much confidence in "Faux News", but it would appear that this information should be a matter of record.

An ICE officer was ordered to release an illegal immigrant who had a record of 10 traffic violations, including driving without a license. He was taken into custody because he had contact with someone who was a target alien of ICE. Would any citizen be released if they had been taken into custody and this kind of a record found? This person was 35 years old, so didn't fall into the category of a "Dreamer".

The ICE officer refused to obey and faces suspension, possibly loss of his job and pension.

“This whole prosecutorial discretion thing is a big lie,” he said.

“The administration is trying to say it gives us more flexibility to release people. It’s garbage. These are orders – very clear orders that you will release people.”

The policy allows for discretion involving individuals who have not been convicted of a “felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise poses a threat to national security or public safety; and is not above the age of thirty.”

The illegal immigrant in this case had 10 traffic violations and is 35-years-old.

And it’s not the first time that ICE agents have found themselves frustrated by Obama’s new policy. Last month an illegal immigrant injured an officer during an attempted escape in El Paso. Assaulting a federal officer is considered a federal crime. However, because the suspect was not a priority target, he was released without any criminal or immigration charges.

“We can’t do anything anymore under these new guidelines,” he added. “

As a result, he said, an 18-year law enforcement veteran has to pay the price — and somewhere in the nation, a 35-year-old illegal immigrant is driving on a roadway without a license.

“If a law enforcement officer can’t perform routine enforcement functions, what do we have a law enforcement agency for,” Crane wondered.

gmhr1
08-03-2012, 10:14 PM
This agent hesitated and is now possibly going to lose his job. This illegal is back on the streets. This is where obama has taken us and it's only the tip of the iceberg.

jeff evans
08-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Yep, now he wants our voting ballots written in foreign languages...America is slipping through our fingers.

HPL
08-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Yep, now he wants our voting ballots written in foreign languages...America is slipping through our fingers.
I'm pretty sure that the ballots are already in foreign languages. I know that all the instructions in our area are in English and Spanish. I few years ago I had some neighbors that were Indian (from India) and in conservations with them one thing that they gave the Brits credit for was making English the official language. There are apparently something like 200+ regional languages and dialects on the Indian continent and that limited the people's ability to unify. The Brits made English the language of Govt and so if you wanted to do official business, you needed to learn the language. School was taught in English, etc., thus giving the citizens a common language and allowing them unify and rid themselves of their British occupiers. As I understand it, official business is still conducted in English in India, and they see the value of speaking a common tongue.

For those of you who are somewhat familiar with the old testament, what was God's purpose of instituting different languages? (hint, check the story of the Tower of Babel)

gmhr1
08-04-2012, 10:05 AM
I can see Obama gutting the border patrol after all we dont need them he's letting everyone in and we can't get them out.

Gerry Clinchy
08-04-2012, 10:07 AM
There are apparently something like 200+ regional languages and dialects on the Indian continent and that limited the people's ability to unify. The Brits made English the language of Govt and so if you wanted to do official business, you needed to learn the language. School was taught in English, etc., thus giving the citizens a common language and allowing them unify and rid themselves of their British occupiers.

I wonder why a point like this is never made when discussing these proposals? Immigrants who have this kind of experience should speak up more loudly/publicly, as they are the ones who truly can understand the issue. The duality of English and French in parts of Canada demonstrate this as well.

We can't even begin to imagine what the US would be like if the situation existed as it did in India: imagine 1/2 of NY speaking French & unable to communicate well with the 1/2 that spoke English. And neither of those groups being able to communicate effectively with TX, FL and CA who would be speaking Spanish. Not to mention the situation in some of our large cities.

gmhr1
08-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Did you know if an illegal uses someones SS number and is convicted of identity theft they are still eligible to apply for a work permit, this would be a felony for us but not for them.. If they get caught driving without a license no big deal they still qualify . This is obamas dreamer policy this Pres has insulted every group except the ones he panders to. It shouldn't matter if you are on the left or right as an American we shouldn't stand for this

Gerry Clinchy
08-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Here's a really sad part of Obama's most recent executive order: children of legal immigrants will still get deported!! even if they are law-abiding, educated residents ... while an illegal who drives without a license gets to stay? Up is down, and down is up?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/08/young-woman-faces-deportation-because-legal-immigrant/?test=latestnews

gmhr1
08-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Over1 million illegals are expected to apply for leniency when the applications are taken later this month

Gerry Clinchy
08-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Over1 million illegals are expected to apply for leniency when the applications are taken later this month
I heard that upgraded to 1.8 million

Could there be an unintended consequence to this? If these persons now have work permits, could they also end up adding to the unemployment rolls? Suppose 10% of them end up on the unemployment rolls? That's an uptick of 180,000.

Shadowhill
08-12-2012, 04:57 PM
If he gets reelected we are in a lot of trouble.

Shadowhill
08-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Coming into the States illegally isn't just illegal, it's a crime. You are right, if we stole SS numbers, we would be in prison. If we illegally entered Mexico, what would happen to us? Thrown in prison immediately, if not killed.

Gerry Clinchy
08-14-2012, 11:24 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/13/criminal-immigrants-free-to-kill-as-home-countries-refuse-them/?intcmp=obinsite

This has nothing to do with Obama, but everything to do with messed up immigration laws. If a felon is to be deported, but his home country refuses to take him back, they just get released!

This article cites a felon who served an 8-yr prison sentence, then was supposed to be deported. But when his home country refused to take him back, he was simply released ... because ICE is only allowed to keep an illegal in detention for 6 mos, then must release him.

The State Dept has discretionary power to withhold visas for countries who refuse to take back such immigrants, but it is rarely used. So, maybe this is one place where the WH (State Dept) SHOULD use its discretionary power, but does NOT.

gmhr1
08-15-2012, 09:23 AM
To me it all falls under Obama he's the one at the top all the rot is his responsibilty Look how fast he asserted his EX power over the Holder mess. Obamas involved in everything if not how could he wave his arm and change the entire immigration plan allowing work permits allowing felons to stay and ordering ice/border agents NOT to arrest anyone. The fish stinks from the head.

Gerry Clinchy
08-16-2012, 01:43 PM
Jan Brewer has issued an executive order as well ... state agencies will not approve illegals, who are granted work permits by the POTUS executive order, for state-funded benefits or drivers' licenses.

She contends that the POTUS' mandate does not require states to do so.

I wonder how long it will take Holder to file his next lawsuit against AZ?

gmhr1
08-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Good for you Jan Brewer you are always looking out for us even though the Pres turned his back on AZ.
Holder may be busy for awhile

http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?nid=478&sid=2994264

huntinman
08-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Good for you Jan Brewer you are always looking out for us even though the Pres turned his back on AZ.
Holder may be busy for awhile

http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?nid=478&sid=2994264

Jan Brewer for Sec. of State!

luvmylabs23139
08-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Jan Brewer for Sec. of State!

Nahh, Director of Homeland Security!!

gmhr1
08-16-2012, 02:47 PM
It would be funny if she kicked big Janet out of a job but than AZ would lose her .

By blocking this they cant get Drivers License, any public benefits or health benefits.. you know what this means they will leave AZ and go to all the other states that treat them well.