PDA

View Full Version : Ywhrc nahra field test

paul young
06-25-2012, 05:39 PM
YWHRC is hosting our annual field test at Nod Brook WMA in Simsbury Ct. on july 7 & 8. Entries close on july 29th (this Friday!!) As of today's mail, we do not have enough entries to hold the event. Please get your entries in the mail TODAY if you are coming.

Thanks, and we are looking forward to having a great time!-Paul and Sue Young

mostlygold
06-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Entries mailed out today for Trooper and Ren.

dawn

otherdawn
06-30-2012, 06:56 AM
Were there enough entries? I entered Gladys both days; looking fwd to it as well.
Dawn S.

Jim Person
06-30-2012, 07:08 AM
I hear the test is ON. See everyone there.

paul young
07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
thanks to everyone who has entered. we're looking forward to seeing you all there!

i just hope the forecast changes between now and then. please be ready for extreme heat as shade is limited in many areas. just a reminder that cool water for distressed animals and humans is abundant on these grounds. the farmington river forms the east boundary of the entire area and water temps are around 65 degrees. nod brook flows into the south impoundment in the northwest corner and should be about 70 degrees. we have a large area of deep shade where the tailgate will be held at the end of testing.-Paul

Miriam Wade
07-01-2012, 01:03 PM
I hear the test is ON. See everyone there.

Jim-

The first NAHRA I ran was driving toNH to watch and being encouraged to enter with Kate. We entered Seasoned and had a blast and I was hooked.

Does NAHRA still accept entries on the day of the event? I completely understand what a logistical nightmare this is for the club hosting the event, but just asking.

Thanks!!

M

Jim Person
07-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Miriam, You must mean Intermediate :rolleyes:;-):roll:. Entries closed on June 29. See everyone there next weekend.. Jim

Miriam Wade
07-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Miriam, You must mean Intermediate.. Entries closed on June 29. See everyone there next weekend.. Jim

Oops! It was Intermediate at Granite State. Ok-sorry I missed it. Have fun!!

M