PDA

View Full Version : Doomed

kjrice
06-27-2012, 12:03 AM
There is no hope when the likes of Charlie Rangel wins a primary.

BonMallari
06-27-2012, 12:29 AM
Charlie Rangel -D

John McCain-R

Daniel Inouye-D

John Conyers-D

John Dingell-D

Thad Cochran-R

Pete Stark-D

Patrick Leahy -D

Orrin Hatch-R

Term limits would eliminate all these dinosaurs, along with many others

Gerry Clinchy
06-27-2012, 07:55 PM
Makes you wonder: if polls show voters dislike Congress even more than Obama, why do they keep re-electing these guys? How come they do not realize that these are the guys who make Congress what it is (or is not).

Obviously, polls don't mean a heckuva lot.

dback
06-28-2012, 07:14 AM
There is no hope when the likes of Charlie Rangel wins a primary.

Can't give up but I've sure thought about it a few times lately.........
The support Pelosi & Boxer have in their respective districts is mind boggling. Oooor.......Hank Johnson???????? Shesh! Are you kidding me...

huntinman
06-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Can't give up but I've sure thought about it a few times lately.........
The support Pelosi & Boxer have in their respective districts is mind boggling. Oooor.......Hank Johnson???????? Shesh! Are you kidding me...

HaHa!! yes, you must be careful about putting too much weight on one side of an island...

Cody Covey
06-28-2012, 10:34 AM
Makes you wonder: if polls show voters dislike Congress even more than Obama, why do they keep re-electing these guys? How come they do not realize that these are the guys who make Congress what it is (or is not).

Obviously, polls don't mean a heckuva lot.

Sure they do...look at the polls in individual districts and you will see that the individual congresspersons have generally good support. When you put 400+ of them in a room is when the polls start to change.