PDA

View Full Version : Smokin' Joe Tealls It Like It Is!!!!!

road kill
06-27-2012, 01:43 PM
For Millions, it's a Depression!!

Vice President Joe Biden identified with the struggles of ordinary American in an Iowa campaign speech today.

"The unemployed are really in trouble," Biden said in a campaign stop in Dubuque.

"My grandpop used to say from Scranton he said, Joey, the guy in Dunmore, the next town over, when the guy in Dunmore is out of work it's an economic slowdown. When your brother in law is out of work it's a recession. When you're out of work it's a depression. It's a depression for millions and millions of Americans."

Biden then launched into a critique of Mitt Romney's record and outsourcing, saying he believes that the American worker is part of the problem.

Tell it Joe!!!!

huntinman
06-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Wait a minute... aren't you supposed to be doing something today???

road kill
06-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Wait a minute... aren't you supposed to be doing something today???
Friday...........

Don't rush it!!!

huntinman
06-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Ohhhh... one last day of freedom.;)

BonMallari
06-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Friday...........

Don't rush it!!!

Dead man walking...J/K.....was there a bachelor party ?

Buzz
06-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Hey, when is the bachelor party? We shoulda done one RTF style!

Congrats? :cool:

Where you going on the honeymoon?

BonMallari
06-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Hey, when is the bachelor party? We shoulda done one RTF style!

Congrats? :cool:

Where you going on the honeymoon?

is that where we all get on line and tell lies,call each other names,then say its not personal and blow smoke up each other's skirts while consuming a beverage of choice.....wait isn't that what we do anyway

Gerry Clinchy
06-27-2012, 07:24 PM
And then, more recently, Joe was talking about how now he's "rich" ... lives in a nice house, etc. ... that he's NOT middle-class or blue collar. Which is it, Joe?

For these past 3-1/2 years, I've been praying for Obama's good health!

charly_t
06-27-2012, 10:31 PM
"For these past 3-1/2 years, I've been praying for Obama's good health!"

Gerry, you had company, lol. Can't understand why people were concerned about Palin ! vbeg