PDA

View Full Version : NE Arkansas Lease , 4 spots available

duckbusta
07-02-2012, 09:10 PM
4 Lease Spots available @ $1250 per person. Below are the particulars. Please call me for information

Included:
-5 Pits (4 Rice / 1 Beans) - All will hunt 5 person maximum - All have dog box or boxes
-Guaranteed water

Not Included
-Decoys (will need to bring some and leave em or bring some each time. Some decoys will be left at each location most likely)
-Lodging (Paragould would make the most sense for motel lodging)
-Written contract on what you get

-Fields are located in Knobel, (2)Peach Orchard, Okean, & Egypt
-Hunting only allowed on Fri, Sat, & Sun (except the week between Christmas and New Years) AND (if the 2nd opener is on a Thursday)
-Guests are allowed as long as there arent 5 people in the pit that particular day or days
-No guest fee
-No work day required
-A total of 13 or 14 people will be involved in this club (including myself)

The only, and I mean only, reason these fields are now available is because the farmer I have dealt with over the past 7 years has parted ways with a gentleman that ran guided hunts on 4 of these 5 fields. I have hunted 4 of the 5 myself and to have 5 options for $1250 is a deal. For the guys that hunt NEA or SEMO, they will probably agree. There will NOT be a draw system each weekend. Rather, we will discuss who is hunting where the Wednesday or Thursday leading up to the weekend and get it worked out.

I will NOT split membership costs. Please dont ask.

Thanks
Brandon
615-521-2661

duckbusta
07-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Now only 3 spots left.

duckbusta
07-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Lease is filled pending receipt of payments. Thank you all for your interest. We will repost any openings that occur in the future.

TonyK
07-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Are y'all close to any nudie bars up thar? If so, I'll take one! But there better not be any ice around your pits!

Ha!
Tony K

duckbusta
07-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Are y'all close to any nudie bars up thar? If so, I'll take one! But there better not be any ice around your pits!

Ha!
Tony K

No man, those yahoos won't be back, they just wanted to party, not hunt.

jeez, I could forget about that

Brad Turner
07-08-2012, 07:18 PM
I heard the the ducks were better looking than the girls at the nudie bar!

Edit. Maggie looks good in you avatar.

Dixiedog78
07-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Please put me down for any open memberships you might have next year!!!