PDA

View Full Version : And lefties wonder why we consider them as total hypocrites.

Uncle Bill
07-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Talk about a complete asshat, is there a larger example than the Big Apple mayor?

UB
Notorious Nanny Statist Mayor To Preside Over Hot Dog Eating Contesthttp://sayanythingblog.com/files/2012/07/hot-dog-300x219.jpg

Written By:
Rob Port (http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/author/admin/)

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg made headlines a few weeks ago by announcing his intention to ban large cups for sodas. He defended the obnoxious, intrusive policy by saying that it was merely an encouragement toward moderation.

This would be the same Mayor Bloomberg who will be presiding over this year’s Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest. Because that’s all about moderation (http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/nathans_hot_dog_eating_contest_gets_blessing_from_ health_cop_bloomberg.php).

What was that thing Mayor Mike Bloomberg said about eating in “moderation?” If we’re not mistaken, it went a little something like this: the mayor’s proposed ban on big-boy cups for sugary drinks like soda is just “encouragement to do things in moderation.”

That said, food-bully Bloomberg this morning will preside over the ceremonial weigh-in for this year’s annual Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest.
I read somewhere recently that blaming junk food/soda companies for obesity is like blaming Hooters for men liking large breasts.
It’s funny because it’s true.

coachmo
07-05-2012, 11:55 PM
It's all about the do as I say not as I do mentality. There are no bigger hypocrites in the world than the left wing, progressive, baffoons that make up the Democrat party. What's funny is they actually try and defend this type of logic that we constantly see from their leaders.

zeus3925
07-06-2012, 08:19 AM
How about I was for government mandated health care before I was against it.

I was the auto companies to going bankrupt before I stepped in and rescued it.

I was a moderate before I was a severe conservative before I became a moderate again.

Hypocrisy is not limited to one party.

coachmo
07-06-2012, 08:34 AM
There are instances where both parties share in the hypocrisy but if you really think about it... well never mind you refuse (or can't) see the forest for the trees.

Uncle Bill
07-06-2012, 05:14 PM

I was a moderate before I was a severe conservative before I became a moderate again.

NEVER attempt to point out the obvious to Sarge. He's from the peoples republic of Minnesota.

Some day, Sarge, you may find the Democrat party has left you, like I did in about the time they put in Jimmy Carter...the KING of hypocrites...who want you to believe he is a card-carrying Christian, but voted in favor of killing babies in the womb, and allowing same-sex marriage. PLUS, his ilk will vote against the 2nd amendment every chance they get.

But you just stick your head in the sand like a good Democrat apologist, and continue to take the arrows for your messiah. Wonder how your kids will see that when they have to explain it to their grandkids?

UB

zeus3925
07-06-2012, 07:22 PM
If you recall, Bill, it was SCOTUS that made abortion legal, not Jimmy. Jimmy was a Prez and never a congressman or senator and thus he never voted on anything.

I like my messiah better than yours. But I won't waste my time explaining it to you.

Still busy burying pigs?

luvmylabs23139
07-06-2012, 07:44 PM

Do you enjoy paying someone else's way? Are you happy that a person squats out mutiple spawn with no way of paying for them and then your hard earned money feeds, houses, medical, education etc, for said spawn???
If you want to pay for that crap fine. Do so with your money but I for one am not a willing sucker! They bred it they feed it etc.
BUMFACE can shove it. Keep his slimy paws off of my hard earned money.
OH spare me the sob story about "it's for the children" YOU BREED IT YOU FEED IT!!!!! They could keep their legs crossed and their pants zipped!

luvmylabs23139
07-06-2012, 07:46 PM
If you recall, Bill, it was SCOTUS that made abortion legal, not Jimmy. Jimmy was a Prez and never a congressman or senator and thus he never voted on anything.

I like my messiah better than yours. But I won't waste my time explaining it to you.

Still busy burying pigs?

People must be held responsible for their actions! They could simply not do certain things or make them pay the price not me!!!

zeus3925
07-06-2012, 08:09 PM
The American people through their elected representatives set up the welfare system as we know it. If they don't want it then they can abolish it, Luv. BUMFACE had nothing to do with it.

Someday you ought to post a video of yourself navigating a stairway with your legs crossed. Should be interesting.

luvmylabs23139
07-06-2012, 09:05 PM
The American people through their elected representatives set up the welfare system as we know it. If they don't want it then they can abolish it, Luv. BUMFACE had nothing to do with it.

Someday you ought to post a video of yourself navigating a stairway with your legs crossed. Should be interesting.

The problem is that the leaches can vote to steal the taxpayers money!!!!! Remember only 50% actually pay federal income taxes!!!! They have zero right to what I worked hard for!! They pay nothing and then vote to steal from me what I worked for.
AS for the legs crossed thing I happen to be a responsible person and should I ever be lucky enough ( not likely according to docs) I could very well afford it, well maybe not since BUMFACE keeps stealing my hard earned money!

luvmylabs23139
07-06-2012, 09:06 PM

Taxpayers should only be the voters since it is their money!!!!! Leaches should not be allowed to vote!!!sho

coachmo
07-06-2012, 09:37 PM
I subscribe to that logic as well. If you wait long enough and it shouldn't be long we will be labeled as racists for having common sense, wanting personal responsibility, accountability and wanting higher standards. Just wait you will see!

coachmo
07-06-2012, 09:41 PM
One more quick point; the left doesn't wonder why we call them hypocrites. I doubt they wonder about much at all when they have the government to do it for them. They're mere political pawns!!!

zeus3925
07-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Sorry, Luv. I couldn't resist going after your crossed leg mantra. Wishing you every success in proving the docs wrong.

The system predates "Bumface" by nearly eight decades. It is unfair to lay it all on him. It is the legislative branch that establishes the taxes and spends the revenue. The POTUS is just the administrator. True, he often uses the bully pulpit to push for his agenda--every president does. In reality he has little power to act on his own should Congress give him the finger.

luvmylabs23139
07-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Sorry, Luv. I couldn't resist going after your crossed leg mantra. Wishing you every success in proving the docs wrong.

NO biggie. My kids all have 4 legs and a tail. They are all well trained but also somewhat spoiled rotten!

zeus3925
07-06-2012, 10:22 PM
NO biggie. My kids all have 4 legs and a tail. They are all well trained but also somewhat spoiled rotten!

How many "four legged kids" do you have?

luvmylabs23139
07-07-2012, 12:22 AM
How many "four legged kids" do you have?

4 comical labradors currently share our house along with Tux the 15 year old cat that keeps them all in line.

zeus3925
07-07-2012, 08:22 AM
I have 3 labs and a 12 year old rescue project, a golden/beagledor. She keeps the pack in line and guards the truck.

Uncle Bill
07-07-2012, 03:34 PM

Still busy burying pigs?

Out of curiosity, have you noticed any nearby, since you're the one with his head buried in the sand.

And I would never want to hear your explanation of "your" messiah, (FWIW, my Messiah is spelled with a capital letter), but someday your kids might. Good luck with that.

UB

road kill
07-07-2012, 04:00 PM

Still busy burying pigs?

Out of curiosity, have you noticed any nearby, since you're the one with his head buried in the sand.

And I would never want to hear your explanation of "your" messiah, (FWIW, my Messiah is spelled with a capital letter), but someday your kids might. Good luck with that.

UB

And they wonder why I call them "secular progressives?"

Because it's who & what they are!!

zeus3925
07-07-2012, 07:24 PM

UB

I am speaking of political messiahs which are always spelled with the smallest letter possible.

Noticed what nearby? Pigs? I ate some really good wild boar last week in Italy when I was there. It was shot the day before raiding a vineyard.

road kill
07-07-2012, 07:48 PM
I am speaking of political messiahs which are always spelled with the smallest letter possible.

Noticed what nearby? Pigs? I ate some really good wild boar last week in Italy when I was there. It was shot the day before raiding a vineyard.

Don't worry Zeus, The Messiah Will Come! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deeBQZ8Aklc&feature=fvwrel)

I hope you all figure this out and enjoy!!!!

zeus3925
07-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Don't worry Zeus, The Messiah Will Come! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deeBQZ8Aklc&feature=fvwrel)

I hope you all figure this out and enjoy!!!!

Irreverent, yes--Godless, no!

road kill
07-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Irreverent, yes--Godless, no!
Zeuss, I never saw any lines either!!:cool:

jeff evans
07-08-2012, 01:45 PM

The system predates "Bumface" by nearly eight decades. It is unfair to lay it all on him. It is the legislative branch that establishes the taxes and spends the revenue. The POTUS is just the administrator. True, he often uses the bully pulpit to push for his agenda--every president does. In reality he has little power to act on his own should Congress give him the finger.

If thats true can you explain what he did with state/federal immigration laws?

zeus3925
07-08-2012, 07:15 PM
If thats true can you explain what he did with state/federal immigration laws?

Obama has deported more illegals than the previous guys.

jeff evans
07-08-2012, 07:59 PM
I was referring to your line about no president can act on his own without congress. Would we agree that's not true?

luvmylabs23139
07-08-2012, 09:53 PM
I was referring to your line about no president can act on his own without congress. Would we agree that's not true?

Even "the Chosen One" stated less than a year ago congress and congress alone could change immigration laws yet suddenly "THE ALIMIGHTY BUMFACE" can do whaever he wants., That idiot should be charged with treason!!!!

zeus3925
07-08-2012, 11:36 PM

No president can make the law.

huntinman
07-09-2012, 07:41 AM
No president can make the law.

Maybe not... but this one can and often does choose to IGNORE the law.

zeus3925
07-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Maybe not... but this one can and often does choose to IGNORE the law.

Remember W's signing documents??

road kill
07-09-2012, 09:24 AM
just sa
Remember W's signing documents??

Is that your excuse, because Bush started it?:D
Page 3???

zeus3925
07-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Actually presidents have often times refused to spend appropriations or balked at enforcing laws especially when the legislative branch gives no money for a program. . Governors do it, too. Minnesota has one of the best wetland protection laws on the books. Gov. Arne Carlson signed the bill and immediately announced he was not going to enforce it. Neither has any governor since. Teddy Roosevelt overspent the Navy's annual budget when he sent the Great White Fleet around the world, even though congress refused to approve the funds for the trip. He said at the time something to the effect that as commander in chief he could order the navy to sea. If the fleet ran out of fuel half way around the that was congress's problem.

However if a president refuses or ignores a law there is a possible legal remedy in a writ of mandamus.