PDA

View Full Version : Three men...working??

huntinman
07-11-2012, 09:29 PM

Give me your captions....

PMG 131
07-11-2012, 10:34 PM
When do those "legal" immigrants get here?

M&K's Retrievers
07-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Leave it to Obama to be with the hoe. :cool:

BonMallari
07-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Two of those men were REAL cowboys.....one is a man of the sheeple

or

Two of these men are used to cleaning up the kind of schiat the third one is used to dispensing

or

Two of these men know bullsheat when they smell it....the third thinks his brand of bullsheat don't stink

paul young
07-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Leave it to Obama to be with the hoe. :cool:

ummmm....that's a MATTOCK Mike. ever used one? couple of hours swinging one and you'll know what work is! GREAT tool for planting seedling trees and shrubs.-Paul

Marvin S
07-12-2012, 11:48 AM
ummmm....that's a MATTOCK Mike. ever used one? couple of hours swinging one and you'll know what work is! GREAT tool for planting seedling trees and shrubs.-Paul

From the picture one could venture the POTUS has never been near that level of work ;). It ranks up there with Finn hoes, muck sticks, picks as tools that test you. As a young man I spent a lot of time on the working end of a pitchfork - child's play compared to the rock & dirt hand tools :).

paul young
07-12-2012, 11:54 AM
From the picture one could venture the POTUS has never been near that level of work ;). It ranks up there with Finn hoes, muck sticks, picks as tools that test you. As a young man I spent a lot of time on the working end of a pitchfork - child's play compared to the rock & dirt hand tools :).

Agreed. I found out first hand about mattocks when i volunteered to plant 1,000 white pine seedlings on my ex-mother-in-law's property back in the 80's. Blisters and backaches like i have never had before or since, but we got it done in 2 weekends.-Paul

Didley
07-12-2012, 12:15 PM
One of these poses was done for the cameras present. Can you tell which?

road kill
07-12-2012, 12:16 PM

No caption, but based on the way these gentlemen are dressed, 2 of them are actually working and 1 is capturing a "photo-op!":D

(or are dress suit pants a white shirt and a pair of stacy adams normal apparel for wielding a "mattock?")

Just sayin'..........

Didley
07-12-2012, 12:17 PM

For the bottom only:

"We can put the constitution here."

HPL
07-12-2012, 12:39 PM

Around here if you ask for a Mattock most folks will say "huh?" Although that is the technical term, out in the monte, we call it a grubbing "HOE"!

Have to say that it really looks out of place in that photo. If he had just been wise enough wear proper attire, he might have looked a bit more credible. Will say that the folks that are going to vote for him probably aren't really impressed by manliness.

Daniel J Simoens
07-12-2012, 01:14 PM
first to post before some liberal 'two men are destroying mother nature, other is adding'
that's how they'll play it off as
lol

Jason Glavich
07-12-2012, 01:48 PM
" I cut it, I carried it, I buried it...somewhere around here, hmm maybe, hmm maybe not, whats the BFD?"

Ken Bora
07-13-2012, 07:47 AM
Around here if you ask for a Mattock most folks will say "huh?" Although that is the technical term, out in the monte, we call it a grubbing "HOE"!

my Grandpa called um an adze. But check out this old add
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/1925-Railroad-Coal-Pick-Mattock-Grub-Hoe-Tool-Print-Ad-/00/s/ODk5WDY0NA==/$(KGrHqR,!oIE-uf2+zQdBPzl6Z7!rw~~60_35.JPG

the white gloves are funny

mudminnow
07-13-2012, 07:55 AM
Reagan:" Cute gloves barry"
Bush: "Yeah did michelle let you borrow them, hehe"
BHO:" Hmm a maddock, i wonder if it handles like some hoes i've had in the past...but thats besides the point, GWB its your fault"

Ken Bora
07-13-2012, 07:58 AM
OK, I forgot to play
1st photo “Mr. Gorbachev, Give me that chainsaw!”
2nd photo “I declare victory over scrub brush”
3rd photo “All of this bother, for a Bush?”

HPL
07-13-2012, 08:25 AM
my Grandpa called um an adze. But check out this old add
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/1925-Railroad-Coal-Pick-Mattock-Grub-Hoe-Tool-Print-Ad-/00/s/ODk5WDY0NA==/$(KGrHqR,!oIE-uf2+zQdBPzl6Z7!rw~~60_35.JPG

the white gloves are funny

Picture's a bit small, but from what I can tell, that one in the top right is the one with which I have the most experience. Very useful for all sorts of things, (probably most efficient at producing sore backs and shoulders).