PDA

View Full Version : Who Will It Be???

road kill
07-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Who do you think will be Romney's VP selection?

I have an idea that I have not heard mentioned.
It is a female that has proven she ain't afeared of "The One!!!":cool:
But she is from a state that is a LOCK to already go for Romney.
Our friends in AZ all not to happy with the current college term paper group in Washington right now.
But I would love to see Gov Brewer debate the BFD.;)

Your thoughts?

BonMallari
07-14-2012, 09:16 AM
I think Brewer would make the ideal replacement for Napolitano as Sec of DHS....don't think she would bring much excitement as the VP pick...honestly don't see any woman on the current political scene that would appeal to voters and not polarize them....still think they go the safe route and pick Rubio,Pawlenty,Portman,or Jindal.....my ballsy pick would be Rand Paul

luvmylabs23139
07-14-2012, 09:23 AM
Thinking outside of the box, Allen West! He would go at Biden in the VP debates like no other.

BonMallari
07-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Thinking outside of the box, Allen West! He would go at Biden in the VP debates like no other.

forgot all about him...he would make an EXCELLENT choice...IMO he would bring a TON to the ticket..he would be one heck of an attack dog

gmhr1
07-14-2012, 09:38 AM
I would love to see Allen West. At this point my dog could do a better job than biden or the Pres

helencalif
07-14-2012, 11:33 AM
I don't know much about Portman. All I have heard is he is a Casper Milk Toast with a bland personality. Romney might need a more animated running mate. Allen West would be an excellent debater. He's former military, a military supporter, well spoken, intelligent, strong and sincere -- a no nonsense, call it as it is personality. He could certainly out-debate Biden and add to the Romney ticket.

M&K's Retrievers
07-14-2012, 01:18 PM
I don't know who but I can't get too fired up about Rice. I like her but not sure what she brings to the table.

Gerry Clinchy
07-14-2012, 05:34 PM
I don't know who but I can't get too fired up about Rice. I like her but not sure what she brings to the table.
Rice carries the baggage of the Bush administration ... the media would feast on that.

I like Allen West a lot ... and Jindal; and Rand Paul. Paul would mobilize his Ron's supporters to the Romney camp; and I'd hope that Rand would actually carry some weight in a Romney administration with some of Ron's ideas ... and maybe be a lead-in for a future run at the top spot.

The R's may have looked like a dim field of candidates this past year, but there are some up-and-comers that could make for a bright future.

road kill
07-14-2012, 05:48 PM
My hero.....Scott Walker????

caryalsobrook
07-14-2012, 06:03 PM
I have to mention Chris Christy. Quick and to the point responses. Focused and intelligent. The best thing is that there are many more prospective VP candidates now than I can ever remember in the past. All look so much better than what we have. :D

Marvin S
07-14-2012, 10:03 PM
IMO - Jan Brewer would be fine but her stance on the immigration issue would not be something the repubs would want to defend - but I believe in line to be a cabinet officer.

Club for Growth has little good to say about alan west other than he is all talk but little action - certainly not a Tea Partier - I still like the OK QB if they want a black guy.

Christie is an East Coast Repub - not strong on the 2nd amendment - & too fat.

I personally like Bobby Jindal - a class act - & a doer :cool: