PDA

View Full Version : Aurora Shootings v. Texas Truck Crash

Gerry Clinchy
07-23-2012, 10:42 PM
The Aurora shootings are all over the media ... along with the expected calls for stronger gun control.

Yet, not a whole lot of talk about 14 people killed (some were children) when a pick-up in Texas ran off the road & crashed. It was loaded with 23 people (one policeman said he'd never seen that many people in a pick-up truck) ... who happened to be illegal aliens from Mexico, Honduras, & (I think) Guatemala. Others are being cared for in local hospital. Obamacare would not cover them (if it were in place now) as they are not supposed to be here in the first place. How come no outrage of calls for doing something about illegal immigration?

Ironically, we already have laws for registering all motor vehicles. We have laws for needing a driver's license, too. Even have laws requiring auto insurance. And immigration laws as well. Might even be some laws about over-crowding in the vehicle. All those laws didn't stop this tragic crash from happening. Seems that the bad guys (in this case, the transporters of illegals) don't much care about the laws.

M&K's Retrievers
07-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Obama is helping. He is closing several (9 I think) border stations. That will help.

road kill
07-24-2012, 06:50 AM
It's simple.

The secular progressives want legal guns out of the hands of the citizenry.
(an armed citizenry scares the hell out of them)
So they want legal guns to be illegal.

They also want illegal immigrants to be voters for them.
So they want illegal immigrants to be legal.

I defy anyone to dispute that!!

TN_LAB
07-24-2012, 07:09 AM
The Aurora shootings are all over the media ... along with the expected calls for stronger gun control.

Yet, not a whole lot of talk about 14 people killed (some were children) when a pick-up in Texas ran off the road & crashed.

Was the truck incident an accident? If so, I think that is the reason why it's not on the news. However, I would hypothesize that if it weren't for the Colorado shooting, there would be more media coverage of the truck incident.

Jason Glavich
07-24-2012, 07:52 AM
The truck belonged to someone else. it was not reported stolen. 23 people were in the truck 12 of them are dead. It is getting some airtime but not a lot.

Gerry Clinchy
07-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Was the truck incident an accident?
It was a single-vehicle auto accident. But when 14 people are killed in just one vehicle that's rather an unusual accident.

If so, I think that is the reason why it's not on the news. However, I would hypothesize that if it weren't for the Colorado shooting, there would be more media coverage of the truck incident.

Seems like there's plenty of room on websites and the internet and in newspapers for lesser stories ... like whether Scientology is the reason Kate and Tom Cruise splitting up :-)

Dustin D
07-24-2012, 04:45 PM
B/c dead illegal immigrants have nothing to do with liberal’s political agenda at the moment so their liberal media outlets won't be used to report something of no use to them. Harsh I know, but sometimes the truth is.

luvmylabs23139
07-24-2012, 05:16 PM
The liberal media won't report it because it proves the border is not even close to secure!!

mngundog
07-24-2012, 08:13 PM
It was on the news here (in MN) the day it happened, as for illegals not getting there fair share of news time, have you been living under a rock for the last year?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvXqm0RdJms

Uncle Bill
07-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Watch this! The solution to these senseless shooting massacres. UB

http://www.infowars.com/how-to-stop-a-massacre-surveillance-video-reveals-simple-low-cost-solution-that-works-everywhere/

Dustin D
07-25-2012, 01:11 PM

http://www.infowars.com/how-to-stop-a-massacre-surveillance-video-reveals-simple-low-cost-solution-that-works-everywhere/

Purely AMAZING!

HPL
07-25-2012, 01:29 PM

Folks have noted in the past that I sometimes have an odd sense of humor, but that's funny. Nearly fell out of my chair!!!

Will absolutely be passing that around.

Down East Labs 217
07-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Go Gram-pa. Concealed weapons, properly permitted of course, are needed today.

My opinion

Richard

HPL
07-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Funny thing was I thought it was going to be the guy sitting at the end of the table sort of on the left side. If you watch him, he slowly moves his right hand down and to his back at his waist; I was sure that he was reaching for a piece, then creeping out of the background comes grandpa! Can't really tell if he shoots and if he does, he doesn't appear to do much damage as the miscreants seem completely able to RUN out of the place. If he did shoot as much as it looks like he might have, I wonder where the rounds ended up.