PDA

View Full Version : Lake Champlain O/H Qual...

Chris Videtto
07-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Any updates?

Thanks,

Chris

Goldenboy
07-27-2012, 10:12 PM
Rod Mack
Buck Shope w/Kenny
Don't remember
Susan Lynch w/Manny

Sparkle
07-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Congratulations Rod, Buck and Susan!

Judy Chute
07-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Congratulations "Manny" !!! :) ......and Susan, Too of course!!

On to moving up just a little!...

Barb/x2crr
07-28-2012, 10:52 AM
Big CONGRATULATIONS!

Buck Shope and Tara on the 2nd in the Qualifying. This qualified Kenny All-Age.

Malcolm and Barbara Haith with Ranger on thier Jam in the Q. I couldn't be prouder of these littermates.

Jerry and Freya
07-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Sure is good news.
Congrats to all

Judy Chute
07-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Anyone have all four placements, RJ, JAMS? ...Thanks in advance!

Well, Tara, Buck and any retriever they are running more often than not....does very well. :)

However, one usually never tires of Congratulations! ....to Tara, Buck, and "Kenny".. QAA!!

Jerry and Freya
07-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Anyone have all three placements, RJ, JAMS? ...Thanks in advance!

Well, Tara, Buck and any retriever they are running more often than not....does very well. :)

However, one usually never tires of Congratulations! ....to Tara, Buck, and "Kenny".. QAA!!

Fingers, legs and my eyes crossed for next weekend Judy

Goldenboy
07-29-2012, 06:28 AM
Tony Zappia's "Tea" ( or is it "Tee"?), took 3rd. And, if memory serves me, Nancy Moran got the RJ. I was thrilled for Susan Lynch and her particularly fluffy fluffy (show lines breeding), Manny. He stepped up with maximum effort on each series, swam faster than more than a few labs, and came thisclose (in my opinion) to getting QAA. Great job!

I know that Malcom got a JAM and Tom Hawley, too.

Diane Brunelle
07-29-2012, 02:34 PM
Tony Zappia's "Tea" ( or is it "Tee"?), took 3rd. And, if memory serves me, Nancy Moran got the RJ. I was thrilled for Susan Lynch and her particularly fluffy fluffy (show lines breeding), Manny. He stepped up with maximum effort on each series, swam faster than more than a few labs, and came thisclose (in my opinion) to getting QAA. Great job!

Thanks Mark for posting the results. A HUGE congrats to my dear friend Susan and her Manny for their 4th place, to my new friend Tony and Tea for 3rd place, and to Buck and Kenny for 2nd and a new QAA.
Van and Jen set up a really nice test, I really enjoyed running it and being there in beautiful Vermont. Thanks to the Lake Champlain club for once again, putting on a great test. Always one of our favorites!

Judy Chute
07-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Hey, Mark! "Blue" and his handler have some very nice PR, pictures included in the RTF section!

Handling his "Tea" to a Third Place Ribbon is not the only very good thing Tony accomplished at the Q.... :) Capturing "Kodak Moments" seems to be another!

Congratulations to everyone that earned ribbons and to all that ran their retrievers in the effort to do so.

Jennifer A.
07-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Results are up on EE.