PDA

View Full Version : Kiss In???

road kill
08-03-2012, 08:33 AM
How many of you loyal Democrats will attend the national "Kiss In" at Chick-Fil-A today to support your party and one of it's main tenets.
Gay marriage.

I beleive it is even a plank in the parties platform for your convention, is it not?

Just askin'...........

BTW--it is estimated that in excess of 600,000 people visited Chick-Fil-A Wednesday to support Mr. Cathy's free speech rights guarunteed by the 1st amendment.
Do you think "Kiss In" numbers will rival or exceed those?

BonMallari
08-03-2012, 08:42 AM
if we had a Chick Fil A here in Vegas, I would attend , but Dana hates PDA (public display of affection), still doesnt mean I wont plant a kiss on her today..maybe more than one, and I aint protesting nothin :D:D

HPL
08-03-2012, 08:51 AM
AS long as SHE doesn't protest, I think you're good.;-)

road kill
08-03-2012, 08:55 AM
AS long as SHE doesn't protest, I think you're good.;-)

Hey RK, the word is tenet.
My bad, I ain't that well edumicated.:rolleyes:

I'm doubtful any of the lefty's will respond anyways, unless it's to criticize my spelling..............:D

Marvin S
08-03-2012, 10:48 AM
If I owned a franchise I would be ordering extra disinfectant to clean up the place after they show up ;-)

road kill
08-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Chick-fil-A 'kiss' day marred by 'Tastes like hate' graffiti
August 3, 2012 | 7:37 am

On a day that some gay-rights activists are planning a "National Same-Sex Kiss Day," a Chick-fil-A in Torrance was vandalized overnight with hateful graffiti.
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/sbx1/hate.jpg

Chick-fil-A employees were greeted Fridays morning with the words "Tastes like hate" scrawled in large black lettering mimicking the chain's advertising across the back wall of the restaurant at 182nd Street and Hawthorne Boulevard in Torrance.

With media helicopters hovering overhead and police officers on the scene, one employee said, "I'm just trying to sort everything out."

PHOTOS: CHICK-fil-A at center of controversy

Chick-fil-A has been at the center of media scrutiny and public debate ever since the company's president publicly expressed his opposition to same-sex marriage.

On Friday, some gay-rights activists are encouraging same-sex couples to go one of the chicken restaurant's locations and take a photo or video of themselves kissing.

It remains unclear whether this protest will generate the huge crowds that turned out Wednesday for "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day," when tens of thousands waited through long lines in a show of support for the executive.

The privately held company declined to give specific sales figures but released a statement to the Los Angeles Times confirming that frenzied sales of chicken sandwiches and cross-cut waffle fries had made for a record-setting day.

"We are very grateful and humbled by the incredible turnout of loyal Chick-fil-A customers on August 1 at Chick-fil-A restaurants around the country," said Steve Robinson, executive vice president of marketing, in the statement. "While we don't release exact sales numbers, we can confirm reports that it was a record-setting day."

Newport Beach resident Ian Conger cited both business and religious reasons for dining Wednesday at the relatively new Costa Mesa location.

"This company is family-owned, and they're putting their money where they want to, and that's their right," he said. "Nobody should tell someone how they should spend their money. God is very good to my wife and I, and I feel God's going to be with us through this and he'll be with the opposer as well. He doesn't hate anybody."

That ought to win the Democrats that support gay marriage a lot of votes.
Just the way the TOLERANT side rolls!!!

jeff evans
08-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Either too much "inbreeding" or to much "cross breeding." Haven't figured it out yet? Holy sh@$ these people are certifiably insane. Who's hateful again.......

ARay11
08-03-2012, 02:41 PM
if they eat mor chikin while hugn n kissn, chik fil a wins either way LOL.

Daniel J Simoens
08-03-2012, 03:03 PM
related

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/03/viral-video-man-picking-on-chick-fil-worker-gets-him-fired/#ixzz22VgsgXUy

Adam Smith, who posted an online video of himself going through a Chick-fil-A drive-thru and ordering only the free water, was canned from his gig as chief financial officer of Vante, a Tucson medical manufacturing company, after the video made the rounds.

“Chick-fil-A is a hateful company,” Smith tells the employee. "I don’t know how you sleep at night,” Smith adds at another point. This is a horrible corporation with horrible values.”

After the employee, who never loses her composure, wishes Smith a nice day, he responds “I will. I just did something really good. I feel purposeful.”

what a jagoff

ARay11
08-03-2012, 03:08 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/561203_10150982974258963_92389602_n.jpg