PDA

View Full Version : Hail call to RK...ie Wisconsin politics.

Uncle Bill
08-07-2012, 03:00 PM
I'd be interested in your views, Stan, on the Republican primary involving Tommy Thompson, Eric Hovde, and Mark Neuman.

As far as I can tell, most conservatives aren't interested in returning what many see as a RINO, Thompson to Washington. And for that matter, while Hovde claims to be conservative, his voting record and what he has promoted and stood behind would indicate he's more of a Washingtonian than a conservative from Wisconsin, but I don't follow his record all that closely, so would appreciate your insight.

Don't know all that much about Mark Neuman, except for the Tea Party support he's getting. From that I assume he's been vetted by a variety of conservatives and they seem to be backing him. But again I'd like your input.

As time dwindles down to a precious few days to the election, I believe Wisconsin will be more of a focal point than many think. Subsequently, we all should be more informed as to how your state is doing. Thanks.

UB

road kill
08-07-2012, 03:58 PM
It is a deep cast of WI conservatives.

Thommy Thompson=3 term Governor, Federal Cabinet member
Mark Neuman=2 term congressman from WI
Eric Hovde=Successful business man, well versed in international monetary issues
Fitzsgerald=Assembly leader and key figure in passing and implementing Walkers Act 10

My opinion;
Jeff Fitzgerald, because he was there for me when I needed him,
Neuman, because he will take the fight to Tammy Baldwin, a true moonbat!!!

They are all 4 decent, Neuman has the most money, Fitz the least.

My 2 cents.
I am sure RP would tell you different..............