PDA

View Full Version : The Hits Just Keep On Comin'

road kill
08-15-2012, 01:49 PM
I think Joe deserves his own thread.

More from Joe;

Biden: 'Folks, Where's it Written We Cannot Lead the World in the 20th Century in Making Automobiles?'1:02 PM, Aug 15, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPERSingle Page
In a speech today in Virginia, Vice President Joe Biden seemed to forget we're in the 21st century:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-folks-wheres-it-written-we-cant-lead-world-20th-century_650017.html

gmhr1
08-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Didnt we see Biden in the wizard of oz? didnt he play the scarecrow that wanted a brain.

road kill
08-15-2012, 02:48 PM
More Joe;

Biden Refers to Ryan as ‘Governor’
By Melanie Hunter
August 15, 2012
Subscribe to Melanie Hunter's posts
Vice President Joe Biden speaks during a campaign stop at the Spiller Elementary School in Wytheville, Va., Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2012. (AP Photo /Don Petersen)
(CNSNews.com) – Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday referred to Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), the running mate of GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney, as “Governor Ryan.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/biden-refers-ryan-governor
What's so boring????:confused:

gmhr1
08-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Mayor Rudy Giuliani questions whether Biden has the mental capacity to be President after all that is his role if something happens to Pres... this is the same guy that has been there for 4 yrs making a jerk out of himself everytime he opens his mouth and he was picked by Obama

I think Biden is so rattled at the thought of debating Ryan hes losing it to much stress.

luvmylabs23139
08-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Biden just got blasted by former VA Governor Wilder for his remarks in Danville. For those who so not know anything about Wilder he is a dem and black.
He specifically went after "y'all" saying that Biden was excluding himself from the chains.

Buzz
08-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Biden just got blasted by former VA Governor Wilder for his remarks in Danville. For those who so not know anything about Wilder he is a dem and black.
He specifically went after "y'all" saying that Biden was excluding himself from the chains.

Whatever...

I'm sure he's heartbroken...

huntinman
08-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Whatever...

Unfortunately for him, he's probably too stupid to realize what a mess he keeps making...

gmhr1
08-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Biden was also blasted by former Dem congressman Arthur Davis who seconded Obamas nomination in 2008 Davis is african american he says every african american in that room knew exactly what the metaphors meant he said every American should be insulted and the Pres SHOULD be embarrassed (he's not) Biden thought he would paint Romney as a racist now the shoes on the other foot.. And the president of the United States defended Bidens remark what a Guy! The Black Woman Mayor of Sarasota Springs Utah Mia Love (R) Blasts Biden as well

luvmylabs23139
08-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Whatever...

Former Gov Wilder was none too kind to Obama either. The republicans can have a field day running ads with clips of his comments in VA. THe first black Governor ever elected in the US blasts the Whitehouse for racebaiting etc. Wilder may have just handed VA to the republicans!

coachmo
08-15-2012, 06:50 PM
They keep defending these idiots. WOW!

JDogger
08-15-2012, 07:25 PM
They keep defending these idiots. WOW!

Keep going after the idiot Biden. Chuckle. Now there's where the real focus belongs.;-) That will serve you well after the dust settles.
Please, please focus on the VP candidates. Do it now. Do it often. Make it count. JD

coachmo
08-15-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm not going after that idiot just pointing out the obvious...birds of a feather you know the rest.

JDogger
08-15-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm not going after that idiot just pointing out the obvious...birds of a feather you know the rest.

Yes...birds of a feather nest together. Happens all the time here on PP. JD

huntinman
08-16-2012, 07:50 AM
Yes...birds of a feather nest together. Happens all the time here on PP. JD

Must be why you keep coming back, eh?

road kill
08-16-2012, 07:59 AM
Keep going after the idiot Biden. Chuckle. Now there's where the real focus belongs.;-) That will serve you well after the dust settles.
Please, please focus on the VP candidates. Do it now. Do it often. Make it count. JD

Vice President Biden is a heart beat away from being the "leader" of the free world.
I think it is being clearly demonstrated he is not up to the job.

A rather serious consideration when voting.

Perhaps that thought is lost on you.

duckheads
08-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Vice President Biden is a heart beat away from being the "leader" of the free world.
I think it is being clearly demonstrated he is not up to the job.

A rather serious consideration when voting.

Perhaps that thought is lost on you.

And last time there were people who didn't vote because of Palin on the ticket. I'm no Palin fan but Biden, wow!

Just like Getty says "If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice"

ARay11
08-16-2012, 09:57 AM
just hope everyone leaves biden alone..... at least until it's too late for obama to choose another running mate.:razz:

gmhr1
08-16-2012, 09:57 AM
Biden was the best Obama could find and BO defends him it really tells you all you need to know about the character of Obama .

Gerry Clinchy
08-16-2012, 10:14 AM
just hope everyone leaves biden alone..... at least until it's too late for obama to choose another running mate.:razz:

DITTO! Only a few more weeks to convention :-)

Does it occur to anyone else that Biden seems even more over the edge this campaign than in 2008? If he keeps up at his present pace, there is no telling how bad he will get during the months leading up to the election.

gmhr1
08-16-2012, 10:20 AM
I think its been Obamas plan all along say health reasons will keep Biden from running they probably will push him in front of a bus if thats what it takes Omama doesnt want to give up his fancy digs. People on TV need to stop giving them ideas. Now Obama defended bidens comments so hopefully he's ok but I dont trust him

huntinman
08-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Obama is meeting with Biden and Hillary at the WH today... Hmmm....

Published on The Weekly Standard (http://www.weeklystandard.com)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Today the Day?

Obama meets with Biden and Clinton in the Oval Office.

Daniel Halper

August 16, 2012 8:01 AM

Perhaps further fueling speculation that Barack Obama may replace Joe Biden on the Democratic presidential ticket with, say, Hillary Clinton, take a look at part of the president's schedule for today:

10:15AM THE PRESIDENT and THE VICE PRESIDENT receive the Presidential Daily Briefing

Oval Office

Closed Press

10:45AM THE PRESIDENT and THE VICE PRESIDENT meet with Secretary of State Clinton

Oval Office

Closed Press

12:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE VICE PRESIDENT meet for lunch

Private Dining Room

Closed Press

Will President Obama deliver the bad news to Biden at 10:15? And, in the 10:45 meeting, arrange the handoff to Hillary?

If so, there's a nice condolence lunch with Biden to make him feel better set for 12:30.

gmhr1
08-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Press conference they said Biden would not be replaced when asked about John Mccain suggesting Clinton, they said they would not take his advice on a VP.. Goodie keep crazy biden in better for us!

luvmylabs23139
08-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Wilder just blasted them again. This is really getting comical. He was laughing at Jay Carney's attempt to explain away Biden's remark!

huntinman
08-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Wilder just blasted them again. This is really getting comical. He was laughing at Jay Carney's attempt to explain away Biden's remark!

Maybe they ought to replace Jay Carney... he might just be dumber than Biden. Hell, maybe they are related..

road kill
08-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Do "Y'ALL" think Biden is as stupid as he is acting?

Or is he doing this deliberately to keep people from discussing Obama's record????

huntinman
08-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Do "Y'ALL" think Biden is as stupid as he is acting?

Or is he doing this deliberately to keep people from discussing Obama's record????

hHe is, but Obama's crew probably told him to keep it up for that very reason... Patted him on the head, gave him a cookie and sent him back out there.

coachmo
08-16-2012, 05:23 PM
He's as dumb as a stump; however, the real ones to feel sorry for are the people that continue to defend and support him. Talk about stupid!

JDogger
08-16-2012, 07:23 PM
You might not like him. He may say stupid things. But somehow he has remained a Senator and then a VP when many others have faded to dust. What does his staying power say about him? About us? JD

coachmo
08-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Do you really want me to answer those questions? Really?

gmhr1
08-16-2012, 07:31 PM
whats it say about Obama he picked him and kept him. I think he suits B.O. well. Dumb Mccain and Palin should be ashamed for even bringing up the notion of dropping him and taking Hillary. If BO drops him it will be Sat after Paul Ryan address's a group of seniors and sells them on his plan, that sticking with BO will end medicare for them.

Gerry Clinchy
08-16-2012, 08:55 PM
Speaking of Biden not being dumb ... read an interesting analysis of why Biden and Obama are a good match. Referred back to some things we have forgotten about Biden ... his father had been rich before Joe was born, but lost it all. Joe went to college on a 1/2 scholarship based at least partially based on financial need. Joe lied about having 3 undergraduate degrees when he only had one. He plagiarized in college, and then again when he ran for President. This is a fellow who can buy into the idea of "bad luck" preventing an individual from achieving his full potential. Or to put it another way, "You didn't build that."

mngundog
08-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Speaking of Biden not being dumb ... read an interesting analysis of why Biden and Obama are a good match. Referred back to some things we have forgotten about Biden ... his father had been rich before Joe was born, but lost it all. Joe went to college on a 1/2 scholarship based at least partially based on financial need. Joe lied about having 3 undergraduate degrees when he only had one. He plagiarized in college, and then again when he ran for President. This is a fellow who can buy into the idea of "bad luck" preventing an individual from achieving his full potential. Or to put it another way, "You didn't build that."
Gerry, what would you consider a worse crime, plagiarizing a paper when your 19 or violating copy right laws when your 60+, both seam like non-issues to me.

coachmo
08-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Plargiarism and copy right violations yeah no big deal well only if you get caught. You left thinking, up standing individuals can justify or minimize anything when it comes to your kind.

Gerry Clinchy
08-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Gerry, what would you consider a worse crime, plagiarizing a paper when your 19 or violating copy right laws when your 60+, both seam like non-issues to me.

Both are dishonest. The latter plagiarism indicates to me that he did not change much in the interim.

This was not about whether it was an issue in the campaign, but rather an analysis of the why/how Biden and Obama were a match-up.

mngundog
08-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Plargiarism and copy right violations yeah no big deal well only if you get caught. You left thinking, up standing individuals can justify or minimize anything when it comes to your kind.

Coachmo by question stems from the fact that a couple days ago Romney was accused of copy right violations. As if anyone doesn't know, plagiarism is also a violation of copyright laws, so it appears that Biden and Romney may have more in common than we think.

coachmo
08-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Was biden accused or was there proof? Hell Romney has been accused of murder! Doesn't mean it's so.

mngundog
08-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Was biden accused or was there proof? Hell Romney has been accused of murder! Doesn't mean it's so.

Coachmo, I don't know the deal with his college accusation, but I believe even you would say the latter was much ado about nothing.

coachmo
08-16-2012, 10:31 PM
I was really just making a point.

Gerry Clinchy
08-17-2012, 08:36 AM
The top Dem on the House Budget Committee will play Ryan as Biden preps for the vice-presidential debate. Seems logical that he would know the issues and Ryan's thoughts very well.

It has not been announced who will play Biden when Ryan preps for the debate. Any suggestions?

huntinman
08-17-2012, 08:50 AM
The top Dem on the House Budget Committee will play Ryan as Biden preps for the vice-presidential debate. Seems logical that he would know the issues and Ryan's thoughts very well.

It has not been announced who will play Biden when Ryan preps for the debate. Any suggestions?

Too bad Red Skelton is no longer with us...

gmhr1
08-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Heres your shovel ready jobs Mr Pres one big manure shovel to scoop you, holder, napalitano right out of Washington. Dem voter registration in 8 key swing states is down 800,000 Repubs are down 79K and indep are up over 400,000. Poor Joe he's home now taking a rest, more time to think about what he will do when he has to debate Ryan. Hope he doesn't have a nervous breakdown