PDA

View Full Version : Not Excited

menmon
08-31-2012, 02:10 PM
This site should be buzzing with excitement as the republicans on the site have had their big commercial, but that is not the case.

The problem is that you are about as excited about your hopefull as I am.

Shouldn't this be concerning?

huntinman
08-31-2012, 02:11 PM
Holiday weekend

Daniel J Simoens
08-31-2012, 02:23 PM
I've got gas

menmon
08-31-2012, 02:30 PM
Life aint that bad then if you have gas.

Illinois Bob
08-31-2012, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=sambo;1004474]This site should be buzzing with excitement as the republicans on the site have had their big commercial, but that is not the case.

QUOTE]

"It is just that the conservative people by the nature of the word itself play closer to the vest. They do not go around hot dogging it" Clint Eastwood

ARay11
08-31-2012, 02:50 PM
"It is just that the conservative people by the nature of the word itself play closer to the vest. They do not go around hot dogging it" Clint Eastwood[/QUOTE]

I suppose conservative has never been cool. :)

menmon
08-31-2012, 02:55 PM
You guys have the outspoken Rush and Glenn....nothing close to the chest with those guys.

BonMallari
08-31-2012, 03:07 PM
You guys have the outspoken Rush and Glenn....nothing close to the chest with those guys.

and you have Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Randi Rhodes....and Michael Moore (not the FT one)

Gunners Up
08-31-2012, 03:19 PM
Ok, this has probably been touched on before but does anyone else see the irony of a person calling himself "Sambo" beating the drum of the first mixed raced President

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambo_(racial_term)

Perplexed In Tulsa,

RD

menmon
08-31-2012, 03:19 PM
Never said they did

menmon
08-31-2012, 03:22 PM
Those that know me know that I have a dog named Sam and those that hunt with me know I have a dog named Bo....I also have a dog named Isaac and one named Amen. See you guys read way too much sh>t into things.

Gunners Up
08-31-2012, 03:35 PM
You got to admit, it is ironic in a funny sort of way!

Mel Brooks Regards,

RD

duckheads
08-31-2012, 03:40 PM
Some people feel that the use of that name is degrading. You must not care about hurting the feelings of some people. You must not be the sensitive person you claim to be. Maybe you should try putting Amen and Issac together and be the Assman! Sorry now I am being insensitive!

gmhr1
08-31-2012, 03:43 PM
I will be excited to see the Obamas bags packed walking away from the WH far far away. I hope they dont forget the mother in law she will be hiding under a bed. Romney said all the right things last night just as bo did 4 yrs ago . Difference is Romney is an honest truthful man something BO isn't.

Daniel J Simoens
08-31-2012, 03:55 PM
and you have Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Randi Rhodes....and Michael Moore (not the FT one)

that maddow guy really annoys the piss out of me

starjack
08-31-2012, 05:18 PM
You guys have the outspoken Rush and Glenn....nothing close to the chest with those guys.There you go again same guys something new would be nice

gmhr1
08-31-2012, 06:02 PM
Must see movie: 2016 you might get more excited to vote for Romney after seeing this. I dont know how one person could vote for bo after seeing this. He has a plan for the U.S. and you wont like it

Chris Atkinson
09-01-2012, 03:38 PM
menmon,

Thanks very much for taking time out of your personal Saturday to talk.

Have a great, safe hunting season and enjoy the election and all the fun that comes with it! :cool:

It is conversations like the one we had today that make me glad that I get to spend time hanging around this little place on the internet.

Sincerely,

Chris

menmon
09-01-2012, 08:58 PM
menmon,

Thanks very much for taking time out of your personal Saturday to talk.

Have a great, safe hunting season and enjoy the election and all the fun that comes with it! :cool:

It is conversations like the one we had today that make me glad that I get to spend time hanging around this little place on the internet.

Sincerely,

Chris

Thanks for bringing it to my attention....have a great hunting and trial season and if you make it down this way, please stop by.

Ken Bora
09-03-2012, 07:37 AM
so Sambo is Menmon?
I get so con fused at times.
Welcome to RTF Menmon.

Ken Bora
09-03-2012, 07:42 AM
BTW take out the football and syrup thread and the next 8 on top are all happy "pubs":D
with us all on the cusp of the democratic national constipation, where are all the threads
by gleefull "libs"....... hmmm, I say. Hmmmmmm???????

road kill
09-03-2012, 08:36 AM

Bon, you forgot Chris Matthews, warm tingly regards.

What a partisan HACK!!!!

gmhr1
09-03-2012, 01:12 PM
How can you be excited when Bush racked up 4 trillion in 8 yrs and Obama 5.3 trillion in less than 4 years its shameful especially when he said he would cut it in half. Personal income is down by 4K a household gas is soaring along with food unemployemnt is 8.3 and Obama has the nevre to get up and tell us what a great job he has done and will do.....I dont know why Romney or anyone would want to take on the mess he created. Obama has proven he doesnt know what he is doing and will continue to spend spend spend..

menmon
09-03-2012, 01:21 PM
btw take out the football and syrup thread and the next 8 on top are all happy "pubs":d
with us all on the cusp of the democratic national constipation, where are all the threads
by gleefull "libs"....... Hmmm, i say. Hmmmmmm???????

Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:BIG:

Franco
09-03-2012, 02:50 PM
How can you be excited when Bush racked up 4 trillion in 8 yrs and Obama 5.3 trillion in less than 4 years its shameful especially when he said he would cut it in half. Personal income is down by 4K a household gas is soaring along with food unemployemnt is 8.3 and Obama has the nevre to get up and tell us what a great job he has done and will do.....I dont know why Romney or anyone would want to take on the mess he created. Obama has proven he doesnt know what he is doing and will continue to spend spend spend..

Try, Bush racked up 11 TRILLION in debt! With unfunded Medicare Plan B, No Child Left Behind and the war in A'Stan, that number continues to climb.

road kill
09-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Try, Bush racked up 11 TRILLION in debt! With unfunded Medicare Plan B, No Child Left Behind and the war in A'Stan, that number continues to climb.
I just checked to make sure, Bush is not, I REPEAT Bush is NOT running!!!!

Franco
09-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Obama has amassed more debt in four years than Bush 43 did in eight. Bush is not running and neither is Bill Clinton its Obamas mess

This statement is not true! The debt is now 16 TRILLION, 5 of it Obama's. You have been posting false information daily and if this is what Romney is running on, he is in trouble!

gmhr1
09-03-2012, 03:53 PM
I hope Obama tells us about this at the DNC should be his proudest moment

It was the first time the US had been downgraded since it was originally given a AAA rating on its debt by Moody's in 1917. According to the BBC Standard & Poor's had "lost confidence" in the ability of the United States government to make decisions. ( Like everything else supporters will say it wasnt his fault its those bg mean Republicans.)

gmhr1
09-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Obama has amassed more debt in four years than Bush 43 did in eight. Bush 43

huntinman
09-03-2012, 03:56 PM
This statement is not true! The debt is now 16 TRILLION, 5 of it Obama's. You have been posting false information daily and if this is what Romney is running on, he is in trouble!

Ron Paul is out of the picture... no amount of sour grapes is going to bring him back. Good riddance.

Franco
09-03-2012, 03:56 PM
I just checked to make sure, Bush is not, I REPEAT Bush is NOT running!!!!

Correct, Bush isn't running. He did more to destroy the solvency of this country than any foreign advisary. But, lets give credit where it is due. This country is still reeling from the Bush years.

road kill
09-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Correct, Bush isn't running. He did more to destroy the solvency of this country than any foreign advisary. But, lets give credit where it is due. This country is still reeling from the Bush years.
I beleive at this moment, the country is reeling from the OBama years!

gmhr1
09-03-2012, 04:01 PM
When Obama was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2009, according to the Treasury Department the total national debt stood at $10,626,877,048,913.08.
At the end of January 1993, the month that President George H. W. Bush left office, the total national debt was $4.1672 trillion, according to the Treasury. Thus, the total national debt accumulated by the first 41 presidents combined was about $44.8 billion less than the approximately $4.212 trillion in new debt added during Obama’s term.
As of Monday, Obama had been in office 986 days—or about 32 and a half months. During that time, the debt increased at an average pace of $4.27 billion per day. Were that rate to continue until Obama’s term ends on Jan. 20, 2013, the debt would then stand at about $16.86534 trillion—an increase of more than $6.2 trillion for Obama’s four years. I guess they are right since the NATIONAL DEBT is expected to hit the 16 TRILLION by the START of the convention

Franco
09-03-2012, 04:15 PM
When Obama was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2009, according to the Treasury Department the total national debt stood at $10,626,877,048,913.08.
At the end of January 1993, the month that President George H. W. Bush left office, the total national debt was $4.1672 trillion, according to the Treasury. Thus, the total national debt accumulated by the first 41 presidents combined was about $44.8 billion less than the approximately $4.212 trillion in new debt added during Obama’s term.
As of Monday, Obama had been in office 986 days—or about 32 and a half months. During that time, the debt increased at an average pace of $4.27 billion per day. Were that rate to continue until Obama’s term ends on Jan. 20, 2013, the debt would then stand at about $16.86534 trillion—an increase of more than $6.2 trillion for Obama’s four years. I guess they are right since the NATIONAL DEBT is expected to hit the 16 TRILLION by the START of the convention

You are leaving out one major element. Clinton eliminated Bush41's and Raegan's debt and handed Bush43 with none.

I have said on here often that Obama's policies have made it worse, that we can NOT spend our way out of the situation. But, a little realism in these discussions would be nice!

gmhr1
09-03-2012, 04:18 PM
So the treasury dept is wrong ? Guess they left that major element out

huntinman
09-03-2012, 04:19 PM
You are leaving out one major element. Clinton eliminated Bush41's and Raegan's debt and handed Bush43 with none.

I have said on here often that Obama's policies have made it worse, that we can NOT spend our way out of the situation. But, a little realism in these discussions would be nice!

Umm... the Rep Congress at the time had as much or more to do with that than Clinton...

Franco
09-03-2012, 04:25 PM
So the treasury dept is wrong ? Everyone is wrong except Obama and his administration

Someone left out the Clinton years!

Yes, the debt was 10.6 TRILLION when Bush43 left office. It was ZERO when Bush43 took office. Today, it is 16 TRILLION.
Some of that growth in the last 3.5 years can be attributed to Bush's policies like Medicare Plan B, two wars, tax cuts, No Child Left Behind. Bush was worse than Reagan when it came to deficit spending! Obama's deficits have been around 1.4 TRILLON a year and half of that are Bush's policies!!!

gmhr1
09-03-2012, 04:27 PM
the national debt – as in the total public debt owed – increased on Clinton’s watch, and like all recent presidents, Clinton left the country with more than a trillion dollars deeper in debt than when he began — even with the late 1990s economic boom.
According to U.S. Treasury figures at Debt to the Penny on January 20, 1993, as Bill Clinton took office, the total outstanding public debt was $4.1 trillion. On January 19, 2001, that same figure had increased to $5.7 trillion.
As noted before, the debt during Bush’s eight years in office increased from $5.7 trillion to $10.6 trillion, or $4.9 trillion over eight years. But in the less than three years Obama has been in office, the debt has increased from $10.6 trillion to $14.2 trillion, a $3.6 trillion increase in about 27 months. In other words, Obama is increasing the debt by $1.6 trillion per year, three times as fast as Bush.

Franco
09-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Umm... the Rep Congress at the time had as much or more to do with that than Clinton...

True. Refresh my memory;), which Repub let the raid three times on Social Security to balance the budget?

huntinman
09-03-2012, 04:32 PM
True. Refresh my memory;), which Repub let the raid three times on Social Security to balance the budget?

Let's see... I got it... Ron Paul!!

Franco
09-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Let's see... I got it... Ron Paul!!

hahahahha...too funny!

THe sad truth is that RP was the ONLY candidate to submit not only a balanced budget for 2013 but one that actually reduced the deficit.

He also voted against our expanded rolls in A;stan and Iraq, against Medicare Plan B, No Kid Left Behind. He was for the tax cuts.

gmhr1
09-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Seems we are getting mixed signals from the WH BO said Saturday during a speech he will bring "ALL" the troops home from Afghanistan by 2014 now Jay Carney said the Pres didnt mean "ALL" the troops Could the Pres have lied?

http://www.afghanistannews.net/index.php?sid/208827173/scat/6e1d5c8e1f98f17c

Ken Bora
09-03-2012, 06:46 PM
.... Could the Pres have lied?

can't happen
musta been the teleprompter kid
all his fault, must be.

Cody Covey
09-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Someone left out the Clinton years!

Yes, the debt was 10.6 TRILLION when Bush43 left office. It was ZERO when Bush43 took office. Today, it is 16 TRILLION.
Some of that growth in the last 3.5 years can be attributed to Bush's policies like Medicare Plan B, two wars, tax cuts, No Child Left Behind. Bush was worse than Reagan when it came to deficit spending! Obama's deficits have been around 1.4 TRILLON a year and half of that are Bush's policies!!!
You are confusing debt and deficit. The debt was absolutely NOT zero when Bush43 took office. Under Obama the debt has increased by more in four years than under Bush in eight years. These are the facts from the treasury and not "lies from Romney"...