PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine O/H Qualifying

Dan Wegner
09-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Thanks to all who came and braved the heat. We hope you had a good time, even if you didn't take home a ribbon.

Special Congratulations to those that finished. Thanks for coming and best of luck at your upcoming trials.

Results:

1st - #9 Traitor (LRM) - Dan Wegner
2nd - #25 Tar (LRM) - Mary Lynn Metras
3rd - #8 Bear (LRM) - James Windham
4th - #22 Ransom (FCRM) - Dan Wegner
RJ - #20 Trixie (LRF) - Angie Becker
JAM - #7 Rocky (GRM) - Renee Shulte
JAM - #12 Rudy (LRM) - Tim McLaughlin
JAM - #29 Pink (LRF) - James Windham

Mary Lynn Metras
09-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Thanks to Dan and Wolverine FT Club for an awesome job on a particularily hot day. Met alot of people. Enjoyed myself save the heat which was hard on all, judges included.

Frank Jones
09-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Big Congratulations to Dan on your Qualifying WIN with Traitor! That's awesome! We hope to see you this fall . . .

rita

Breck
09-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Mary Lynn, Congratulations on your QAA just one month after running your first one, pretty good. With Carol judging I imagine it wasn't an easy 40 dog Q. Training with big Al last month turned out to be a good idea, no?
Now you've got a month to train and get ready for the Labrador trial in Onaway! Amateur?

JKOttman
09-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Congrats to Dan & Mary Lynn - Woo hoo!

Mary Lynn Metras
09-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Mary Lynn, Congratulations on your QAA just one month after running your first one, pretty good. With Carol judging I imagine it wasn't an easy 40 dog Q. Training with big Al last month turned out to be a good idea, no?
Now you've got a month to train and get ready for the Labrador trial in Onaway! Amateur?
Training with Al Arthur was a great idea. Loved the challenge and he is a great teacher. Yes I am eyeballing Onaway. Have to see where my AKC registration is at??

Angie B
09-03-2012, 03:12 PM
It was nice meeting you Mary Lynn and Congratulations!! Well deserved. Again congrats to Dan and my fellow Texan James. Very cool.

Kudo's to everyone!!!

Angie

Mary Lynn Metras
09-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Hey Angie really nice meeting you!!! Now I can put a face to your name. Congrats on your RJ. Good luck to you!!!:)

golfandhunter
09-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Way to go Dan and Mary Lynn the cream always rises.
Mary Lynn, a second in your second Q, wow, I like your new avaTAR!!!

Gregg Leonard

Mary Lynn Metras
09-04-2012, 08:18 AM
Way to go Dan and Mary Lynn the cream always rises.
Mary Lynn, a second in your second Q, wow, I like your new avaTAR!!!

Gregg Leonard
Thanks!!! Really pleased!!!:)