Barbara Boxer
Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Shelia Jackson Lee
Eddie Johnson

I can't think of a finer group of women. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BonMallari
09-04-2012, 09:12 PM
You left out HHS Sec Kathleen Sebelius, a career politician who is so pro choice and was a big supporter of Tiller the baby killer

luvmylabs23139
09-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Don't forget Kathleen Sebelius and Janet Napalatano!

mngundog
09-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Come on guys no Hillary?

luvmylabs23139
09-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Valarie Jarrett, Obama's other wife.

BonMallari
09-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Come on guys no Hillary?

BHO played it brilliantly with Hilary/Bill...to remove the threat you put her in a Cabinet position and basically muzzle her, classic keep the enemies closer...they knew that Hil's ego wouldnt allow her to pass up the cabinet job as SOS

M&K's Retrievers
09-04-2012, 09:41 PM
I agree with all of the above but I was referring to elected arse holes. Notice I didn't include Hillary or Michele. :D

coachmo
09-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Can't wait to see the left wingers defend such an outstanding group of American hacks as listed in the posts above. The liberals should be real proud!

gmhr1
09-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Don't forget the birth control girl Sandra Fluke shes not elected yet but that could change .

charly_t
09-05-2012, 12:18 AM
BHO played it brilliantly with Hilary/Bill...to remove the threat you put her in a Cabinet position and basically muzzle her, classic keep the enemies closer...they knew that Hil's ego wouldnt allow her to pass up the cabinet job as SOS

Bon, do you think that B O plans this stuff or is he just one of the players ? I have always felt that if he calls some shots it is just some ( maybe none ). I feel that someone else or more than one is calling the shots. I have not seen him as being able to think on his feet. I get the feeling that he is largely "window dressing". I have been wrong so many times in my life that I am probably misreading this one also. Maybe I have been reading too many novels lately.

BonMallari
09-05-2012, 03:01 AM
Bon, do you think that B O plans this stuff or is he just one of the players ? I have always felt that if he calls some shots it is just some ( maybe none ). I feel that someone else or more than one is calling the shots. I have not seen him as being able to think on his feet. I get the feeling that he is largely "window dressing". I have been wrong so many times in my life that I am probably misreading this one also. Maybe I have been reading too many novels lately.

Valerie Jarrett.....and then Axelrod...also think he gets a call from Soros...but he doesnt take a crap without consulting with Jarrett...in many ways he is the Manchurian candidate