PDA

View Full Version : Cabin for Grouse hunting in Norther Wisconsin for Rent

hanzlik20
09-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Cabin located in the heart of the best grouse hunting in Wisconsin for weekly rental late Sept through mid Oct. Cabin is located on the Sawyer county Price County boarder and close to the world famous Million Acre Swamp. Specifically located in the middle of the Flambeau State Forest on the river 20 minutes west of Phillips WI or 20 min east of Winter WI. A few local bar/restaurants are also located in the vicinity. You will not find a better grouse hunting setup and facility than what this has to offer. Over the years I have had many notes left on the door inquiring about renting and because of my work schedule this year I have decided to do it to responsible hunters only.

Cabin is fully furnished including washer/dryer and Direct TV. All you need is your food, drink, and hunting gear for the week and you can walk out the door to hunt or drive the numerous forest roads. Dogs won't be permitted in cabin, but can be kept in either garage or screen porch otherwise in your truck.

Again this is not a normal rental cabin and I do not do this for a living, but to the right hunting guys I am willing to allow a great week and setup.

$1100/week Sunday - Friday (refundable security deposit will also be required.

Reliable ethical hunters only call 715-213-5164 (John)