PDA

View Full Version : NO more B of A stadium

luvmylabs23139
09-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Well they are claiming the forcast but local word has it they can't fill the stadium so a 40% chance of rain is the reason for the move.

What a joke. Anyone local knows that this time of year if you plan any event in advance that is the forcast you may get.

BonMallari
09-05-2012, 11:29 AM
the only person(s) that can come close to filling a stadium in Charlotte NC are Michael Jordan or Cam Newton:rolleyes:

huntinman
09-05-2012, 01:10 PM
The weather had nothing to do with it. Obama didn't want the shame of a half empty stadium. Word is, tomorrow night is going to be the best weather of the week. He's just a phony...

This from a Charlotte weatherman...

Brad Panovich WCNC‏@wxbrad

It's a simple question.. if you had a #Panthers game, Concert or Soccer match with a 20% chance of storms would you cancel 24hrs prior?

gmhr1
09-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Local weatherman there said the nicest weather will be Thursday if they are worried about rain they should have moved it before now. There is no way they could fill it even busing people in so blame it on the weather.

BonMallari
09-05-2012, 01:20 PM
the only way they could have filled the stadium is if they were handing out checks on the way out

charly_t
09-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Those at the dem. convention that I saw being interviewed were mostly older ladies of color. I should not judge but I think from conversations with some ladies ( not just the ones of color however ) that I have had about BHO that there is not good judgement but hero worship on the ladies' part. Could be wrong again :-)

huntinman
09-05-2012, 01:33 PM
the only way they could have filled the stadium is if they were handing out checks on the way out

They would have to give me one on the way IN!!

luvmylabs23139
09-05-2012, 01:34 PM
the only person(s) that can come close to filling a stadium in Charlotte NC are Michael Jordan or Cam Newton:rolleyes:

Jordan has trouble filling Time Warner arena, the Bobcats suck!

luvmylabs23139
09-05-2012, 01:35 PM

Last week they were advertising in the local papers to come get your free tickets for the grand speech.

ARay11
09-05-2012, 01:49 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/05/obama-nomination-speech-moved-indoors-party-cites-weather-concerns/

even fox is saying it was all weather related and they are having to tell folks "please dont come" and "stay home"

gmhr1
09-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Maybe they are afraid of being struck by Lightning since they kicked God out of their Platform.
The local Charlotte weather man say it will be nice tomorrow. I t may rain tonight what about poor Bill & everyone else why not move it today why tomorrow? They let Michelle go out there in a possible rain storm no one was worried than. But all of a sudden on a nice day we cant put peoples lives at risk How stupid do they think we are?
Tonight 40% chance of rain and scattered Thunderstorms to bad Bill

huntinman
09-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Last week they were advertising in the local papers to come get your free tickets for the grand speech.

Yes, and they were giving away tickets in bars too.

luvmylabs23139
09-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Maybe they are afraid of being struck by Lightning since they kicked God out of their Platform.
The local Charlotte weather man say it will be nice tomorrow. I t may rain tonight what about poor Bill & everyone else why not move it today why tomorrow? They let Michelle go out there in a possible rain storm no one was worried than. But all of a sudden on a nice day we cant put peoples lives at risk How stupid do they think we are?
Tonight 40% chance of rain and scattered Thunderstorms to bad Bill

Only Thursday was going to be outside in Bof A stadium, The other days are all inside in Time Warner Arena.

gmhr1
09-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Last Night was inside? I took a pain pill for my surgery I had a few days ago I could have sworn she was outside. :confused: I watched about 2 min of M.O speech. Its good they wont have people in the rain even BO

starjack
09-05-2012, 04:05 PM
I wish they would put a lie detector on all speakers. M.O. would of blew the place up. What a joke last night.

road kill
09-07-2012, 06:36 AM
I know the out doors stadium event was canceled, with over 50,000 worshipers disappointed!!!;-)

How was the weather??
Can anyone tell us how bad it was?????:cool:

huntinman
09-07-2012, 09:18 AM
I know the out doors stadium event was canceled, with over 50,000 worshipers disappointed!!!;-)

How was the weather??
Can anyone tell us how bad it was?????:cool:

It rained somewhere...

Daniel J Simoens
09-07-2012, 09:25 AM
i heard it sprinkled for five minutes.

“The president arrives, the rain stops, the sun comes out.” - Mayor Rahm Emanuel