PDA

View Full Version : Tigers & the Dawgs

Marvin S
09-05-2012, 08:33 PM
So Franco - what is the point spread? How bad are your boys going to beat on us this time? Should we even show up? :)

BonMallari
09-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Sarkesian cleaned house with the staff...Huskies may go down but will stay within the spread

current spread is LSU minus 23.5 and the O/U at 53

Marvin S
09-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Sports last night had a short segment with a DE from LSU - 1st name Barkevius, just how did the Dawgs not recruit him. Don't believe our defenders are at D-1 level yet, the new DC would not heap a bunch of praise on them in the paper. Having a really bad AD in Hedges really set the program back, PC don't win games :). Jim Owens set the standard for the PAC 10, Don James didn't do bad in continuing it, hopefully Sark is the new man. Where's Franco?

Franco
09-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Sports last night had a short segment with a DE from LSU - 1st name Barkevius, just how did the Dawgs not recruit him. Don't believe our defenders are at D-1 level yet, the new DC would not heap a bunch of praise on them in the paper. Having a really bad AD in Hedges really set the program back, PC don't win games :). Jim Owens set the standard for the PAC 10, Don James didn't do bad in continuing it, hopefully Sark is the new man. Where's Franco?

Trying to make a living so I can afford the major Health Insurance increases coming our way
;-)

I am a little concerned with my Tigers after watching them Saturday night. They beat a poor N Texas team 41 to 14, with two TD's called back. They were sloppy! Too many penalties and maybe Coach Miles was holding back on the passing game and not tipping his hand for future SEC games. I want to see some consistencey with the intermediate passing game!