PDA

View Full Version : Inland Valley Retriever Club NAHRA Test Sept 22,23

Biff
09-06-2012, 10:54 AM
I would like to cordially invite everyone to attend IVRC’s Fall NAHRA hunt test. We will be holding the test at Prado Recreation Park on Saturday September 22nd and Sunday September 23rd. Please register as early as possible. If you have not come out and run a field trial in some time I would encourage all of you to come and support the club. The event promises to be a good tune-up for the upcoming hunt season. NAHRA events simulate hunting situations; the events focus on marking, lining, trailing, and in the higher stakes quartering and sit to flush. These are all good traits a hunting team (dog and handler) should strive to master.

On Saturday IVRC will be hosting a FREE BBQ dinner to all entered participants, followed by a fundraising raffle. We have a great line-up of sponsors for the raffle:

• Avery Outdoors Training Bumpers, ATB Mallard trainers, Check Cords, and Lanyards
• BassPro - $25.00 Gift Cards (2 winners)
• Bill Hillmann – Training a Retriever Puppy (DVD)
• Copper State NAHRA Field Test – Complimentary Entry – December 1 and 2, 2012 ($140.00 value)
• Ducks Unlimited 75th anniversary commemorative set of Buck Gardner (goose and duck calls) along with a one year membership to Ducks Unlimited ($110.00 value)
• GunDogSupplies - $25.00 Gift Cards (3 winners)
• Hunt Test Know How – The Big Jump (Book)
• IVRC Tee Shirts and Hats
• Mud River Handlers Bag
• Winger launcher ($300.00 value)
• And much more . . .

You can find the premium at http://www.inlandvalleyretrieverclub.com/NAHRATest2012/IVRC_Hunt%20Test%20Premium.pdf or email me and I will get you one.
Biff Ellington
biff@Gurilodge.com