: Anyone Read Rand Paul's New Book "Government Bullies" Yet?

Franco
09-11-2012, 03:15 PM
http://www.governmentbullies.com/

Just order my copy, should be an insightful and interesting read from the man named after Ayn Rand and the spawn of that dastardly Dr Ron Paul!
;-)
Got to love those Pauls, they say what they mean, mean what they say and don't get along just to, get along.
Anyone get a hold of it yet?

road kill
10-12-2015, 11:17 AM
http://www.governmentbullies.com/

Just order my copy, should be an insightful and interesting read from the man named after Ayn Rand and the spawn of that dastardly Dr Ron Paul!
;-)
Got to love those Pauls, they say what they mean, mean what they say and don't get along just to, get along.
Anyone get a hold of it yet?

Have either of them ever done anything other than criticize the work of others?

I didn't think so.

BuddyJ
10-12-2015, 12:46 PM

I didn't think so.

Isn't, Dr. Ron Paul and old white man?

duckheads
10-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Isn't, Dr. Ron Paul and old white man?

And angry?

M&K's Retrievers
10-12-2015, 01:56 PM
I think I'll wait for the Cliff Notes

steveMO
10-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Rand who? Oh, isn't he the guy who once laughably claimed to run for President, the one Franco hates??

Franco wrote two days ago:

Rand Paul is not a Libertarian as much as the desperate media would love him to be. He would have to believe in Libertarian policy to be one, which he doesn't.

Not only has Rand never been a Libertarian, he is not supported by us nor is he invited to our National Convention.

He is a radical fundamentalist Repub better know as a Tea Bagger.

Franco
10-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Three years ago we had hope for Rand.

Then, he turned into a Republican.

Franco
10-12-2015, 02:48 PM

I didn't think so.

Ron revived a political movement and made millions aware of the dangers of the Repubs and Dems.

Rand at least got the conversation on Criminal Justice Reform going and has tried to expand the GOP beyond old white men.

What about you?

road kill
10-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Ron revived a political movement and made millions aware of the dangers of the Repubs and Dems.

Rand at least got the conversation on Criminal Justice Reform going and has tried to expand the GOP beyond old white men.

What about you?

I have not spent 24+ years in elected office.

But I have done as much as Dr Ron Paul........I did beat you in an election here on potus!

Franco
10-12-2015, 03:09 PM

But I have done as much as Dr Ron Paul........I did beat you in an election here on potus!

That is one distinction I'll gladly cede to you among POTUS posters. This isn't exactly a bastion of deep political acumen.

Done more than PR? You would be hallucinating.

road kill
10-12-2015, 03:14 PM

That is one distinction I'll gladly cede to you among POTUS posters. This isn't exactly a bastion of deep political acumen.

Done more than PR? You would be hallucinating.

Same as Ron Paul.....NOTHING!!!!

My bad.....in 24 years he did get 1 bill passed!!

www.govtrack.us...

To authorize the Administrator of General Services to convey a parcel of real property in Galveston, Texas, to the Galveston Historical Foundation.

Franco
10-12-2015, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=Franco;1354819]

Same as Ron Paul.....NOTHING!!!!

AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY WE ARE IN THE SHAPE WE ARE IN TODAY!

Had the House embraced his Bills we wouldn't be in most to the sheet we are in today.

He supported a Balanced Budget Amendment which was po-pooed on by the Repubs.
Voted against Invading Iraq, was called unpatriotic by the Repub House.
Has been calling the mistakes of our Foreign Policy before policy was implemented.
Is spot on regarding the Fed Reserve, exposed the 12TRILLION loaned to foreign banks at zero percent interest.

I could go on and on but the man was too honest for DC. He was a champion of transparency and Congress wanted nothing to do with it.

RK, I understand you love the status quo and think the criminals will reform themselves.

I just don't believe in supporting the criminals to begin with!

Franco
10-15-2015, 09:46 AM
More thoughts on Rand and why he failed to generate support from Libertarians.

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/12112254_982680915128041_7652307906157237003_n.jpg ?oh=b915e639ab3707ed313e02735158dd59&oe=568F27AD