PDA

View Full Version : Palin to Obama: Time to Grow a Big Stick

huntinman
09-12-2012, 10:24 AM
She calls him out... doubt if it will do any good.

Palin to Obama: Time To Grow A Big Stick

by Ben Shapiro11 Sep 2012

Tonight, 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin fired a shot across the bow of the Obama administration over its spineless response to radical Muslim takeovers of the US embassies in Egypt and Libya. She certainly didn’t hold back:

Apparently President Obama can’t see Egypt and Libya from his house. On the anniversary of the worst terrorist attacks ever perpetrated on America, our embassy in Cairo and our consulate in Benghazi were attacked by violent Islamic mobs. In Cairo, they scaled the walls of our embassy, destroyed our flag, and replaced it with a black Islamic banner. In Benghazi, the armed gunmen set fire to our consulate and killed an American staff member. The Islamic radicals claim that these attacks are in protest to some film criticizing Islam. In response to this, the U.S. Embassy in Cairo issued a statement that was so outrageous many of us thought it must be a satire. The Embassy actually apologized to the violent mob attacking us, and it even went so far as to chastise those who use free speech to “hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.” (Funny, the current administration has no problem hurting the “religious feelings” of Catholics.)

But where is the president’s statement about this? These countries represent his much touted “Arab Spring.” How’s that Arab Spring working out for us now? Have we received an apology yet from our “friends” in the Muslim Brotherhood for the assault on our embassy?

It’s about time our president stood up for America and condemned these Islamic extremists. I realize there must be a lot on his mind these days – what with our economy’s abysmal jobless numbers and Moody’s new warning about yet another downgrade to our nation’s credit rating due to the current administration’s failure to come up with a credible deficit reduction plan. And, of course, he has a busy schedule – with all those rounds of golf, softball interviews with the “Pimp with the Limp,” and fundraising dinners with his corporate cronies. But our nation’s security should be of utmost importance to our Commander-in-chief. America can’t afford any more “leading from behind” in such a dangerous world. We already know that President Obama likes to “speak softly” to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a “big stick” to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one.

BonMallari
09-12-2012, 10:37 AM
BHO probably thinks Palin is talking about getting a new shaft in his driver for his golf bag :rolleyes:

huntinman
09-12-2012, 10:43 AM
BHO probably thinks Palin is talking about getting a new shaft in his driver for his golf bag :rolleyes:

HaHaHa!!! probably went to the pro shop and asked for the "Big Stick"!!!

menmon
09-12-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm trying to remember why we didn't want her as vice president....oh yea...I remember now. Clueless Eskimo Bimbo!

huntinman
09-12-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm trying to remember why we didn't want her as vice president....oh yea...I remember now. Clueless Eskimo Bimbo!

Oh yeah... and you voted for Obama... the smartest man in the room. Can't even make a phone call on an iphone.

duckheads
09-12-2012, 11:48 AM

So we are left with a spineless apologist that you voted for. I guess you two are from the same clueless liberal mold! I would think an idiot could figure out that these Muslim extremist want to kill as many Americans as possible. And the clueless liberals tout his foriegn policy. Look want it has got us. We were attacked on American soil. How many times were we attacked on Clinton's watch? How did that spinelessness works out for us?

9/11 regards,

menmon
09-12-2012, 11:52 AM
So we are left with a spineless apologist that you voted for. I guess you two are from the same clueless liberal mold! I would think an idiot could figure out that these Muslim extremist want to kill as many Americans as possible. And the clueless liberals tout his foriegn policy. Look want it has got us. We were attacked on American soil. How many times were we attacked on Clinton's watch? How did that spinelessness works out for us?

9/11 regards,

We were attached on Bush's watch and besides the loss of life how much has it cost us. Don't need more of that governing. Isreal is attached all the time and they don't go to war because it isn't countries its individuals.

But I'm for blowing them all up if you pay for it....don't use the charge card again please.

huntinman
09-12-2012, 12:15 PM
You have to stand for something, or you will fall for anything.

road kill
09-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Classy name calling.
Does that reflect the teachings of Mason school?

I know better......that post is pathetic!

huntinman
09-12-2012, 12:30 PM
You have something against Native Americans samb... menmon?

coachmo
09-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Yeah menmon, that VP now sure is an intellectual giant for sure.

gmhr1
09-12-2012, 12:52 PM
its 1979 under Jimmy Carter, all over again. Iranian radicals attacked our Embassy held our diplomats for 444 days until the new sheriff Ronald Regan arrived. ( Enter Mitt Romney) ) This is what leading from behind gets you. Obama has no experience and no business leading us anywhere.

menmon
09-12-2012, 01:09 PM
its 1979 under Jimmy Carter, all over again. Iranian radicals attacked our Embassy held our diplomats for 444 days until the new sheriff Ronald Regan arrived. ( Enter Mitt Romney) ) This is what leading from behind gets you. Obama has no experience and no business leading us anywhere.

His foreign policy has been good unlike the last guy. You are blind and deaf if you think different....you guys are just looking for something new to fault him today...I'm certain he will manage this as well as it can be.

huntinman
09-12-2012, 01:13 PM
His foreign policy has been good unlike the last guy. You are blind and deaf if you think different....you guys are just looking for something new to fault him today...I'm certain he will manage this as well as it can be.

he's off to a rip-roaring start... 3 dead people... bungled apology/non-apology/statement... what a total loser.

twall
09-12-2012, 01:15 PM

Define good?

If you think his predecessor was so bad why do you use him as a measuring stick?

Tom

Marvin S
09-12-2012, 01:21 PM

Apparently your discussion with Chris didn't take :( . You should be really proud of yourself, whatever nationality you are!!!!!

huntinman
09-12-2012, 01:36 PM
No record of Obama attending intel briefings in WEEK prior to attack... one would think 9/11 would be an obvious alert date for trouble in the middle east.

Exclusive: No Record of Intel Briefings for Obama Week Before Embassy Attacks

by Wynton Hall12 Sep 2012

According to the White House calendar, there is no public record of President Barack Obama attending his daily intelligence briefing--known as the Presidential Daily Brief (PDB)--in the week leading up to the attacks on the U.S. embassy in Cairo and the murder of U.S. Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens and three American members of his staff:

9/6/2012- http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-09-06

9/7/2012- http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-09-07

9/8/2012- http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-09-08

9/9/2012- http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-09-09

9/10/2012- http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-09-10

9/11/2012- http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-09-11

The last time prior to the slayings that the White House calendar publicly confirms Mr. Obama attending his daily intelligence briefing was September 5th. (The White House did not provide an official public calendar for September 8-10.) Mr. Obama and Vice President Joe Biden met with Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta at 5:00 p.m. yesterday.

According to a recent study by the Government Accountability Institute, Mr. Obama has only attended 43.8 percent of his Presidential Daily Briefs in the first 1,225 days of his Administration.

The White House responded by claiming that President Obama reads daily intelligence reports, even if he does not attend the briefings personally.
From Breitbart.com

HPL
09-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I have to say that at least to some extent I agree with Sambo's position in that I don't want to see us send in a massive occupying force. In fact, I would probably just disengage and if Libya needs to talk to us, they can come here (they will be under guard and closely watched while they are here). I would truly like to see us reach a point where we can just say f@#$ you to all in the Middle east and let them go back to herding a bunch of skinny goats in the desert.

I just heard a snippet of Obama's response and don't particularly like the "We condemn in the strongest terms this outrageous event " line. I would much rather have heard "Let this be a warning to all who believe that they can attach us on our soil. We will hunt you down and kill you and your families to the last soul. We will kill your livestock and lay waste to your crops so that those of you we miss will starve. We will poison your wells and salt your land until nothing can exist. We will sew the bodies of your dead into pig carcasses and leave them for the vultures." And then do it. Perhaps we can get rid of some of those old dumb bombs left over from Vietnam. I know we still have B-52's in the arsenal and one good pass from about 20 of them over Benghazi should do the job.

menmon
09-12-2012, 01:49 PM
I have to say that at least to some extent I agree with Sambo's position in that I don't want to see us send in a massive occupying force. In fact, I would probably just disengage and if Libya needs to talk to us, they can come here (they will be under guard and closely watched while they are here). I would truly like to see us reach a point where we can just say f@#$ you to all in the Middle east and let them go back to herding a bunch of skinny goats in the desert.

I just heard a snippet of Obama's response and don't particularly like the "We condemn in the strongest terms this outrageous event " line. I would much rather have heard "Let this be a warning to all who believe that they can attach us on our soil. We will hunt you down and kill you and your families to the last soul. We will kill your livestock and lay waste to your crops so that those of you we miss will starve. We will poison your wells and salt your land until nothing can exist. We will sew the bodies of your dead into pig carcasses and leave them for the vultures." And then do it. Perhaps we can get rid of some of those old dumb bombs left over from Vietnam. I know we still have B-52's in the arsenal and one good pass from about 20 of them over Benghazi should do the job.

It's tragic no ifs or buts...but there is not a lot we can do short of some real conflict. It would not mater who was president, they would be in the same spot. Those people over there don't care that our embasy lot is american soil, so you retaliate...what does it accomplish?

gmhr1
09-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Better to just keep saying We're sorry. Obama will be on Letterman guess thats more important than meeting with Netanyahu.

HPL
09-12-2012, 02:04 PM
It's tragic no ifs or buts...but there is not a lot we can do short of some real conflict. It would not mater who was president, they would be in the same spot. Those people over there don't care that our embasy lot is american soil, so you retaliate...what does it accomplish?

If the retaliation was brutal enough and thorough enough (and I doubt that America in general has the stomach for it) it would accomplish two things: 1. it would reduce that population of our enemies (by about 50% if I had my way), and those who survived would have genuine reason to fear us. For a demonstration of the technique read up on the fire bombings of Hamburg, Dresden, and Tokyo. Very comprehensive, did not discriminate as to age, gender, or political affiliation, but made a point.

huntinman
09-12-2012, 02:05 PM

Supposedly many of the savages were chanting "we are all Osama's, Obama".... maybe they are tired of Obama spiking the ball non-stop every day, constantly saying "Osama's dead and GM is alive"

menmon
09-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Supposedly many of the savages were chanting "we are all Osama's, Obama".... maybe they are tired of Obama spiking the ball non-stop every day, constantly saying "Osama's dead and GM is alive"

You don't like that do you....good!

huntinman
09-12-2012, 02:10 PM
You don't like that do you....good!

And you do??? Do you think it's ok for these savages to kill Americans? What kind of jackass are you?

HPL
09-12-2012, 02:19 PM
O'come on. You know that Sambo was referring to Osama's death and GM's apparent survival and that Obama is taking credit for it. I don't much like Sambo's positions or the poor way in which he often voices them, but just because he didn't take the opportunity to edit the post shouldn't prevent you from understanding his point. I really don't like coming to his defense, but I don't believe he has any animus toward the folks who work at our embassies and to suggest that he finds joy in the death of those folks is just beyond the pale.

starjack
09-12-2012, 02:22 PM
We were attached on Bush's watch and besides the loss of life how much has it cost us. Don't need more of that governing. Isreal is attached all the time and they don't go to war because it isn't countries its individuals.

But I'm for blowing them all up if you pay for it....don't use the charge card again please. You went to school in Chicago HMMM.

huntinman
09-12-2012, 02:23 PM
O'come on. You know that Sambo was referring to Osama's death and GM's apparent survival and that Obama is taking credit for it. I don't much like Sambo's positions or the poor way in which he often voices them, but just because he didn't take the opportunity to edit the post shouldn't prevent you from understanding his point. I really don't like coming to his defense, but I don't believe he has any animus toward the folks who work at our embassies and to suggest that he finds joy in the death of those folks is just beyond the pale.

No, he reads like he spells... he actually thought I was saying Americans were chanting that. I said savages... that should have given him a clue. I don't think the average lib is a savage... too wimpy.

M&K's Retrievers
09-12-2012, 02:37 PM
You went to school in Chicago HMMM.

His English teacher later on became the president of the union.

huntinman
09-12-2012, 02:43 PM
His English teacher later on became the president of the union.

And the neighborhood agitator became POTUS

menmon
09-12-2012, 02:48 PM
And you do??? Do you think it's ok for these savages to kill Americans? What kind of jackass are you?

I did not say that. I said you did like the bumber sticker....maybe you need a Chicago teacher to teach you how to read.

road kill
09-12-2012, 02:51 PM
His English teacher later on became the president of "DA UNION!"

Fixed!!!!!!!!!!

huntinman
09-12-2012, 02:51 PM
I did not say that. I said you did like the bumber sticker....maybe you need a Chicago teacher to teach you how to read.

Maybe I'll try that after you get a Texas teacher to teach you how to spell;-)

menmon
09-12-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm so sick of the right wing spin doctors stirring you guys up on every thing. This is tragic and our country will deal with it the best we can. The teachers are on strike and they have convinenced you that it is about the election. Let them fight their on fight, and if they have a valid position they will win and if they don't they will lose...that is why it is called bargaining.

These spin doctors have got all of you spitting venium....please back up and listen to what you guys are saying. The world is not ending but they want you tuning in and that is the way they make you. Ever notice how they don't correct their mistakes. Please think about the game that is being played with you. You are smart guys and should not be hoodwinked by these people.

road kill
09-12-2012, 02:59 PM
I'm so sick of the right wing spin doctors stirring you guys up on every thing. This is tragic and our country will deal with it the best we can. The teachers are on strike and they have convinenced you that it is about the election. Let them fight their on fight, and if they have a valid position they will win and if they don't they will lose...that is why it is called bargaining.

These spin doctors have got all of you spitting venium....please back up and listen to what you guys are saying. The world is not ending but they want you tuning in and that is the way they make you. Ever notice how they don't correct their mistakes. Please think about the game that is being played with you. You are smart guys and should not be hoodwinked by these people.
I can state without fear of contradiction that you have "hoodwinked" no one here!!!:D

HPL
09-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Since some have been taking shots at the Texas educational system, I would like to point out that I am also a product of that system and I believe that my posts tend to be pretty literate (modesty prevents me from saying brilliant, but ...........;-)), grammatically correct, and spell checked.

huntinman
09-12-2012, 03:27 PM

Would someone interpret this post put up by a product of the Vaunted Chicago school system? I have no idea what he is talking about...

What is venium??:confused:

starjack
09-12-2012, 03:30 PM
I did not say that. I said you did like the bumber sticker....maybe you need a Chicago teacher to teach you how to read.Wow first its you dont like it and now its you do like it. So please tell us which one is it.

charly_t
09-12-2012, 03:31 PM
His foreign policy has been good unlike the last guy............................................... .......

He has a foreign policy ?

( Sorry........the devil made me do it. )

HPL
09-12-2012, 03:32 PM
What??? I'm sorry, but now I'm confused. What bumper sticker? Are you maybe conflating two different threads?

menmon
09-12-2012, 03:45 PM
What??? I'm sorry, but now I'm confused. What bumper sticker? Are you maybe conflating two different threads?

At the DNC they made a bumber sticker out of Bin Laden and Detriot...Killed Bin Laden/Saved Detroit...something like that

Gerry Clinchy
09-12-2012, 04:02 PM
The Chicago teachers' strike is looking like small potatoes today.

Does look like Obama's time might have been better spent meeting with Netyanhu than Dave Letterman.

huntinman
09-12-2012, 04:16 PM
At the DNC they made a bumber sticker out of Bin Laden and Detriot...Killed Bin Laden/Saved Detroit...something like that

I wouldn't brag about the DNC convention... that was the biggest circular firing squad ever!! Really loved Obamas stadium speech with the Greek columns though... oh never mind.

But how about the giant photo of the US Navy ships?? uh oh...

God in the Platform??

How about Jerusalem?

How about Debbie Wasserman-Schulz lying about Ambassador Michael Oren saying something he never said about Israel... then continuing to lie about it even when he said she was wrong...

Great convention... Bet those bumper stickers are selling like hotcakes.

Chad Baker
09-12-2012, 05:19 PM
People are dead, attacked us soil and our potus is going on Letterman? We have the means to protect all our soils no matter where they are in the world, I really wish we had a comander that acted more like the Isralies do. Talk is cheap unless you use the seals or special forces to back it up! The world looks at us today and laughs sure is a sad state of affairs we are in today. We sure got all the CHANGE I think we can stand!

menmon
09-12-2012, 05:56 PM
I wouldn't brag about the DNC convention... that was the biggest circular firing squad ever!! Really loved Obamas stadium speech with the Greek columns though... oh never mind.

But how about the giant photo of the US Navy ships?? uh oh...

God in the Platform??

How about Jerusalem?

How about Debbie Wasserman-Schulz lying about Ambassador Michael Oren saying something he never said about Israel... then continuing to lie about it even when he said she was wrong...

Great convention... Bet those bumper stickers are selling like hotcakes.

All the talking heads say the DNC convention was better than the RNC...but I forget you get your info from Rush and he knows you don't waqnt to hear that

huntinman
09-12-2012, 06:04 PM
All the talking heads say the DNC convention was better than the RNC...but I forget you get your info from Rush and he knows you don't waqnt to hear that

And you get your info from the "talking heads"... impressive.

gmhr1
09-12-2012, 06:04 PM
The DNC didnt have to compete with a hurricane but they did go against Honey Boo Boo and Honey Boo Boo won! The RNC didnt Boo God so I guess that makes us a failure Good for us!

ARay11
09-12-2012, 06:06 PM
I do not subscribe to "talking heads" from either side of the aisle. Today, I am as pissed off as I have been in a very long time in regards to our president.

In my own opinion:

President Obama slapped Netanyahu in the face.

President Obama's team has apologized to terrorists for pissing them off bad enough to encite violence against us.

I do agree war is not the answer but STOP APOLOGIZING STAND UP AND BE A *&^% AMERICAN!

huntinman
09-12-2012, 06:10 PM
I do not subscribe to "talking heads" from either side of the aisle. Today, I am as pissed off as I have been in a very long time in regards to our president.

In my own opinion:

President Obama slapped Netanyahu in the face.

President Obama's team has apologized to terrorists for pissing them off bad enough to encite violence against us.

I do agree war is not the answer but STOP APOLOGIZING STAND UP AND BE A *&^% AMERICAN!

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gmhr1
09-12-2012, 06:12 PM
It takes a leader to lead something Obama knows NOTHING about.

HPL
09-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Problem is he is ashamed of being an American and has indicted so by his actions and words many times.

murral stark
09-12-2012, 06:20 PM

I have to agree with you on this one. I say take their oil fields back, since we built them, and send them back to the desert.

luvmylabs23139
09-12-2012, 06:32 PM

Only 15% of 4th graders in Chicago read at grade level!

duk4me
09-12-2012, 06:53 PM
I personally think we let the crap go on way too long before Obama even got into office. I'm not defending him, just saying that we should've taken more drastic action right after 9/11 happened. Had I been the commander in chief, I would be charged with crimes against humanity. I would've been considered the Adolf Hitler of the 21st century. I would have started with the women and children first. Kill the women, no new terrorists born. Kill the children, and no more terrorists to grow up and attack us. Then just kill off the men as they show their heads out of whatever hole they are hiding in. This kind of stuff really gets me pizzed. I say "killem all and let GOD sort em out." I wouldn't have started with Iraq either, I would have went straight to Saudi Arabia to get everybody's attention. "You see this, get in line because you're next M@#$%$#$@#$r." "If we are willing to do this to somebody that we like, imagine what we will do to those of you that we don't like." Sorry for the rant, I am a little heated right now.

I don't think you need a laxative cause you just spewed a bunch of BS.

starjack
09-12-2012, 06:57 PM
duk4me were the hell you been????

duk4me
09-12-2012, 07:03 PM
duk4me were the hell you been????

Trying to come up with some new one liners.:-P

murral stark
09-12-2012, 07:03 PM
I just deleted it. You guys are so wishy washy it's crazy. First you complain that the pres isn't doing anything, then when somebody posts something pretty strong, you get all soft. so which one is it, do we need to get tough, or just talk tough? I deleted the post by the way.

murral stark
09-12-2012, 07:07 PM
You know I have tried to give you a chance and listen to what you have to say...but this goes too far....this is the kind of talk that got POTUS shut down before....I am not a moderator but you give all of us a bad name by spewing such garbage....

WHEN your post is removed as I am sure it will be, by management I will remove this, since the language and condoning violence against women and children goes way beyond the boundaries of good taste and decorum

Did you read the post by another member basically saying the same thing? That's right, I'm the newbie here so I can't post a hot rant but other members that have been here a long time can. gotta earn your stripes newbie. "Do as we say, not as we do."

BonMallari
09-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Did you read the post by another member basically saying the same thing? That's right, I'm the newbie here so I can't post a hot rant but other members that have been here a long time can. gotta earn your stripes newbie. "Do as we say, not as we do."

You don't get it Murral: your post is barbaric, who on here is condoning the elimination of women and children the way you are...You seem to have some deep seeded issues, and maybe they manifest itself here on POTUS...

This is not my site , but I enjoy playing here, and appreciate the privilege and try and use the resource within the spirit as it was intended

murral stark
09-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Posted on a similar thread by HPL. See Below.

I couldn't agree more with the thought you are expressing, but the news keeps referencing some movie about mohamed that sparked protests and I have just been attempting to find the clips that apparently have gotten play on the net.

On another note, how ironic that our embassies are guarded by marine military guards (a rather elite group of already elite warriors) and Tripoli is featured prominently in the Marine Hymn. We need to put a few hundred marines armed with MA50's and a few tons of rounds in every embassy in the middle east. You turn Ma loose on the crowd and that will cool their jets. Think I'd ship over a few 1000 gals of pig blood and a couple of high pressure pumps to each embassy too. Kill em, and then hose em down. I'm really tired of this shit.

murral stark
09-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Mr. Molinari,
Is the last one I copied and pasted a figment of my imagination? Again I say, it's ok for others to post stuff but not the newbie. The other member didn't directly say the harsh things that I said, but if you read between the lines, it's the same thing. Or am I missing something.

duk4me
09-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Posted on a similar thread by HPL. See Below.

I couldn't agree more with the thought you are expressing, but the news keeps referencing some movie about mohamed that sparked protests and I have just been attempting to find the clips that apparently have gotten play on the net.

On another note, how ironic that our embassies are guarded by marine military guards (a rather elite group of already elite warriors) and Tripoli is featured prominently in the Marine Hymn. We need to put a few hundred marines armed with MA50's and a few tons of rounds in every embassy in the middle east. You turn Ma loose on the crowd and that will cool their jets. Think I'd ship over a few 1000 gals of pig blood and a couple of high pressure pumps to each embassy too. Kill em, and then hose em down. I'm really tired of this shit.

Sorry about your exhaustion. You do have options........

huntinman
09-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Mr. Molinari,
Is the last one I copied and pasted a figment of my imagination? Again I say, it's ok for others to post stuff but not the newbie. The other member didn't directly say the harsh things that I said, but if you read between the lines, it's the same thing. Or am I missing something.

morrel... first of all his name is Bon, not Bob. And his last name is Mallari, not Molinari. That said, if all of this stuff has to constantly be explained to you, what's the point?

murral stark
09-12-2012, 08:02 PM
morrel... first of all his name is Bon, not Bob. And his last name is Mallari, not Molinari. That said, if all of this stuff has to constantly be explained to you, what's the point?

Excuse my spelling. The point is, why is it ok for some to post harsh things and not others. I finally agree with something that somebody else posted that is not a "liberal" propaganda, and it still is not right for you guys. Now you guys can maybe fathom why I have so much animosity towards the more fortunate people in the world, and the people on the far right. No matter what you do, they are going to look down their nose at you, because you aren't one of the cool kids.

murral stark
09-12-2012, 08:15 PM
You don't get it Murral: your post is barbaric, who on here is condoning the elimination of women and children the way you are...You seem to have some deep seeded issues, and maybe they manifest itself here on POTUS...

This is not my site , but I enjoy playing here, and appreciate the privilege and try and use the resource within the spirit as it was intended

I do have some deep seeded issues when it comes to attacks like this. You see, I lost a very dear friend that I had known since kindergarten, on the 9/11 attacks. Right, wrong or indifferent, I would like to wipe all of them out. I am barbaric for saying something that I would've done. where is your outrage over the barbarism that the saudi terrorists laid on us. they didn't care about women and children they killed in their attacks. I say turn about is fair play. My brother retired a military man and he told me that you win a war by killing more of the enemy than they kill of your team and pound them into submission. You also cannot win a war if the enemy is not afraid of dying.

BonMallari
09-12-2012, 08:57 PM
I do have some deep seeded issues when it comes to attacks like this. You see, I lost a very dear friend that I had known since kindergarten, on the 9/11 attacks. Right, wrong or indifferent, I would like to wipe all of them out. I am barbaric for saying something that I would've done. where is your outrage over the barbarism that the saudi terrorists laid on us. they didn't care about women and children they killed in their attacks. I say turn about is fair play. My brother retired a military man and he told me that you win a war by killing more of the enemy than they kill of your team and pound them into submission. You also cannot win a war if the enemy is not afraid of dying.

You don't have to lecture me on the atrocities of war...my dad was a recipient of the Silver Star w/gallantry...but his memoirs when written in print were a gritty reminder of what war was all about, it also made all my brothers and sisters realize how lucky we are to be here on the planet and that mom and dad survived WWII in the Philippines...war is not pretty or shouldn't be glorified...now the men and women that fight those wars are the real life heroes of the world

Unfortunately politicians make policy and actually handcuff what a military force is meant to do, and that is to kill the enemy...

You analogy about comparing yourself to to a modern day A.H. and eliminating women and children prohibit me from taking you seriously or giving you any credibility...

In case you haven't noticed, you're sitting at the grown ups table now, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to pick your words more carefully

M&K's Retrievers
09-12-2012, 09:10 PM
You don't have to lecture me on the atrocities of war...my dad was a recipient of the Silver Star w/gallantry...but his memoirs when written in print were a gritty reminder of what war was all about, it also made all my brothers and sisters realize how lucky we are to be here on the planet and that mom and dad survived WWII in the Philippines...war is not pretty or shouldn't be glorified...now the men and women that fight those wars are the real life heroes of the world

Unfortunately politicians make policy and actually handcuff what a military force is meant to do, and that is to kill the enemy...

You analogy about comparing yourself to to a modern day A.H. and eliminating women and children prohibit me from taking you seriously or giving you any credibility...

In case you haven't noticed, you're sitting at the grown ups table now, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to pick your words more carefully

Oooh, Bon, I love it when you talk dirty. :razz:

murral stark
09-12-2012, 10:46 PM

Point taken. I could've used different words. I don't sugar coat anything, big fault of mine. Although, people know exactly where I stand on things. I could never be a politician because I don't mince words. If I see a pile of crap, I call it as such, not some wishy washy description with the same meaning. I was wishy washy there though by saying pile of crap but really wanted to say something else. I appreciate your candor and I have utmost respect for you. You at least take the time to try to get it through my thick head as to the way I should conduct myself. your little statements to me remind me of my high school wrestling coach. He always told us to act like gentlemen because we were a direct reflection of him. I will try to be better behaved out of respect for you. Thank you again.