PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaida calls for more attacks on embassies

gmhr1
09-15-2012, 04:28 PM
http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr/55254887/75027477/Al-Qaida_calls_for_more_attacks_on_embassies

Sudan rejects US request to sent Marines to protect the Emabassy

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/15/sudan-us-request-marines-embassy?newsfeed=true

Novemberwitch
09-15-2012, 04:39 PM
We shouldn't have requested it, we should have just done it.

gmhr1
09-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Obama requests, they say no, he says OK. He has only attended half of his Intel briefings since he's been in office. I think he needs to spend less time playing golf and basketball and defend the U.S. Bowing down to the Saudi King didnt lower our gas prices did it?

And what about poor Prince Harry the taliban says they are going to kidnap or kill him they are claiming responsibility for the attack on Camp Bastion that killed two marines last night.

Gerry Clinchy
09-15-2012, 10:55 PM
Interestingly, the WH is saying that the violence is due to the insulting film. Egypt said it was a planned attack. Might be reasonable considering the kind of artillery the mob had along with them. It was a far cry from pitchforks and plowshares. The crowds were shouting Obama and Osama's name in their attacks. Couldn't have anything to do with Biden's bragging, could it? AQ says this violence was revenge for the killing of an AQ leader recently. Who would you believe? The boots on the ground or Jay Carney?

And through all this mess ... the media wants us to believe that the most important thing is that Romney spoke out of turn. When hasn't a presidential candidate criticized the way the incumbent candidate handles crises? I bet Reagan had something to say about the Iran hostage situation when running against Carter. I bet Nixon was talking about Johnson's handling of Viet Nam during that election. Obama certainly had stuff to say about Bush's handling of Iraq. What's new about this?

gmhr1
09-16-2012, 10:33 AM
They are chanting Death to obama death to America, obama , obama, there are millions of osama....... I have heard several people say a letter was written the day before saying there was going to be trouble and we failed to increase security someone dropped the ball and someone needs to be fired. This Embassy had an Ied hit it in June and continuing problems with violence since then. They should have been prepared.

BonMallari
09-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Just got done watching Fox News Sunday and their first guest had the audacity to spew the administration line that the attacks on the embassy were a spontaneous attack...do they really believe this bull dung...even a blind man could see the attacks were a planned coordinated terrorist attack

Uncle Bill
09-16-2012, 01:14 PM
My emails this morning are full of comments about the situation in the ME...and all of them are wondering when the MSP will start holding this administration accountable. Won't happen, folks. They are carrying the water for this corrupt outfit, when do you think they will become 'journalists' again? I say never! They are all equally corrupt. It IS time to "shoot the messenger"...then we might get some 'messengers' we maybe can respect.

Anyone thinking that "film" caused this uprising has got their head where the sun don't shine...like the famous 'press secretary'. What a joke that child is.

This was all orchestrated to happen on the 9/11 anniversary, and anyone that can't understand that is as unAmerican as the oligarchy running this country.

UB

PS This is such an OLD picture of Hillary!

State Department Was Warned About Potential For Embassy Attacks And Did Nothing

http://sayanythingblog.com/files/2012/09/image-1-300x209.jpg

Written By:
Rob Port (http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/author/admin/)
Sep 13, 2012

Wow (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/revealed-inside-story-of-us-envoys-assassination-8135797.html):
According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and “lockdown”, under which movement is severely restricted.

Five Americans died – including three diplomats and two Marines – and eight Americans were wounded in these attacks.
They didn’t know what was coming because the Obama administration – the one headed by Barack Obama who prioritizes campaigning about intelligence briefings (http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/obama-skipped-intelligence-briefing-one-day-after-terrorist-attacks/) – didn’t tell them it was coming.

Update: Colonel David Hunt says Hillary Clinton (http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/13/Colonel-Hillary-Responsible-For-Unarmed-Security-Vulnerable-Embassies) is to blame for America’s embassies not being prepared for the attacks.

Gerry Clinchy
09-17-2012, 07:53 AM
From American Thinker:

And finally, we are back to the issue of candor. How is it that an armor officer can write an insightful, honest assessment of a failed national strategy, when the US Intelligence Community cannot provide an honest assessment of the global threat? What does it profit America to have the best collection and targeting systems in the world and the worst strategic analysis? National security analysts now resemble a cabal of pandering underachievers. The Director of National Intelligence, Jim Clapper, and CIA's David Patraeus need to reform strategic analysis - or resign.

No nation can afford to be delusional, incompetent, and broke at the same time for very long. Our embassies are burning, Mr. Obama. What is the plan?

G. Murphy Donovan (http://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/117412/sec_id/117412) is a Vietnam veteran, a former USAF Intelligence officer, and a former senior research fellow for Intelligence at the RAND Corporation, Santa Monica.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/appeasement_and_blowback.html#ixzz26j6OnK5t

huntinman
09-17-2012, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Bill;1010819] when do you think they will become 'journalists' again? I say never! They are all equally corrupt.

As soon as a Republican is in the WH!

Dustin D
09-17-2012, 09:56 AM
Heating up ...

Sue Kiefer
09-17-2012, 10:13 AM
The whole damn thing scares me half to death.
Remember what happened prior to the bombing on 9/11????
My nephew has his last 2 semesters to finally complete his teaching degree after serving 2 tours (5 yrs. Marine) and now he is an Army reservist. I don't want him sent back over there. :(
I am tired of the whole election yr. Romney had NO business criticizing our Pres.
What do you thing those comments say to other countries???
Are "WE" standing together as a Nation or NOT???
I could care less what each other say about other issues (health plan, medicare, jobs...) But when it comes to our security "WE" better be showing other countries "WE" all stand together and will NOT take any crap from others.
Or my nephew stays home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue

Marvin S
09-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Romney had NO business criticizing our Pres.

Your POTUS - the serial apologizer - who has chosen his side & it's not with us -

the potus deserves every bit of criticism he receives, in fact, it is not enough in my book. As he voted against the war, why are the troops still there? Lots of difference between talk & action, isn't there?

FYI - We have a grandson sitting on the Pakistan border, are we happy about it, not in the least. This has been a series of engagements poorly managed by both POTUSes. When you fight a war, you fight to win, nothing else.

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Facts are coming in this was a planned attack even though Obama admin screaming it wasn't. Obamas going to have to put his big boy pants on.

helencalif
09-17-2012, 02:18 PM
This morning I saw the interim president of Libya interviewed and he said that it was a planned attack on the embassy and the safe house.

The Obama administration is lying to the American people by claiming the attacks in Egypt and Libya were sudden protests over a cheap and poorly made video which appeared on YouTube last July. It is in the WH best interest to say it was the video and not the fact that the ME hates American policies and the American people.

That video appeared on YouTube LAST JULY ... 5 months ago... and suddenly there are well-armed protesters attacking at our embassies coincidentally on 9/11. They weren't there just to throw rocks and burn flags. In Libya they came to kill the ambassador and burn the embassy.

duckheads
09-17-2012, 02:30 PM
The whole damn thing scares me half to death.
Remember what happened prior to the bombing on 9/11????
My nephew has his last 2 semesters to finally complete his teaching degree after serving 2 tours (5 yrs. Marine) and now he is an Army reservist. I don't want him sent back over there. :(
I am tired of the whole election yr. Romney had NO business criticizing our Pres.
I could care less what each other say about other issues (health plan, medicare, jobs...) But when it comes to our security "WE" better be showing other countries "WE" all stand together and will NOT take any crap from others.
Or my nephew stays home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue

Why do you not hold your messiah accountable? You have no one to blame but the president. Stop trying to blame others for the failed policies and actions of the current POTUS!!!!!!! You all were certainly critical of the last president. Time to hold the current regime to the same standards but I know that will never happen because the cool aid tastes so good.

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Valerie Jarrett gets a full secret service detail while shes on vacation at Martha's Vineyard & Chris Stevens was a sitting duck on 9/11 . The President hasn't missed a day of campaigning since this started. His admin is lying about the events that led up to this attack just like they lie about everything the American people will never be told the truth thats just who he is.

road kill
09-17-2012, 02:51 PM
This morning I saw the interim president of Libya interviewed and he said that it was a planned attack on the embassy and the safe house.

The Obama administration is lying to the American people by claiming the attacks in Egypt and Libya were sudden protests over a cheap and poorly made video which appeared on YouTube last July. It is in the WH best interest to say it was the video and not the fact that the ME hates American policies and the American people.

That video appeared on YouTube LAST JULY ... 5 months ago... and suddenly there are well-armed protesters attacking at our embassies coincidentally on 9/11. They weren't there just to throw rocks and burn flags. In Libya they came to kill the ambassador and burn the embassy.
Here is something that deserves it's own thread.......

The guy who made the video has been arrested.
Sharia law now trumps our 1st amendment!!!

More Kool-Aid anyone?????????:D

Gerry Clinchy
09-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Yes, Helen, I think that the WH put out a "story" that they wanted to believe, and wanted us to believe.

Sue, I just don't think that we can stand behind something that is a convenient fantasy for political reasons. The WH did the US no service in weaving such a fantasy. The WH statement was also heard by other people in other countries. Do you really think they believe it?

Sue, I don't think we should be going to war over this ... but Romney, as a POTUS candidate has every right to critique the present administration. Obama and Hillary did not hesitate to critique the incumbent administration when they were campaigning.

road kill
09-17-2012, 02:56 PM
Yes, Helen, I think that the WH put out a "story" that they wanted to believe, and wanted us to believe.

Sue, I just don't think that we can stand behind something that is a convenient fantasy for political reasons. The WH did the US no service in weaving such a fantasy. The WH statement was also heard by other people in other countries. Do you really think they believe it?

Sue, I don't think we should be going to war over this ... but Romney, as a POTUS candidate has every right to critique the present administration. Obama and Hillary did not hesitate to critique the incumbent administration when they were campaigning.
Romney & Ryan are now privy to security breifing content.

It has been reported than Romney & Ryan have attended more breifings than Obama in the last 2 weeks!!

huntinman
09-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Romney & Ryan are now privy to security breifing content.

It has been reported than Romney & Ryan have attended more breifings than Obama in the last 2 weeks!!

Hell RK, I've been to more daily breifinsg than Obama in the last 2 weeks (or just as many... None!!)

road kill
09-17-2012, 04:21 PM
[/B]

Hell RK, I've been to more daily breifinsg than Obama in the last 2 weeks (or just as many... None!!)
You don't understand, Obama had to be on the "Limpin' Pimps" radio show to get some magic!!!!:cool:

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 05:17 PM
New reports say we had 3 days notice that we should beef up security and we did nothing. Obama is to busy with his TV rounds and on the campaign trail to even give this anytime, does he look worried to you?

Sue Kiefer
09-17-2012, 09:38 PM
OMG politics rock on.
Sue

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Libya said they met with US officials in benghazi 3 days before the attack and warned them of the threats.