PDA

View Full Version : For the "independants"...something you might want to watch.

Uncle Bill
09-17-2012, 04:25 PM
If you can, would you please post your comments after viewing this video?

Thank you.

UB

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/09/15290-case-closed-if-moderate-voters-see-this-video-its-over-for-obama/ (http://www.ijreview.com/2012/09/15290-case-closed-if-moderate-voters-see-this-video-its-over-for-obama/)

JimmyD
09-17-2012, 05:07 PM
I guess it all depends "who hears the words" or "who listens to the message". Be afraid, be very afraid. This man is a silver-toungued tyrant. We can't risk another four years. Can we?

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
"Does the government fear us? Or do we fear the government? When the people fear the government, tyranny has found victory. The federal government is our servant, not our master!"

Thomas Jefferson

God Bless America

Uncle Bill
09-21-2012, 05:24 PM
I guess it all depends "who hears the words" or "who listens to the message". Be afraid, be very afraid. This man is a silver-toungued tyrant. We can't risk another four years. Can we?

God Bless America

According to the likes of Franco and JDogger we can. It will be hard to convince folks like them that throwing away their vote will do anything but assure an Obama return.

UB

M&K's Retrievers
09-21-2012, 05:32 PM
According to the likes of Franco and JDogger we can. It will be impossibleto convince folks like them that throwing away their vote will do anything but assure an Obama return.

UB

Franco
09-21-2012, 05:46 PM
A wasted vote is voting for Romney and he loses instead of voting one's conscience!

Open you eyes and ears and you would realize that there is little difference between the two. Both would lead us to financial ruin and take more of our Liberties.

Uncle Bill
09-21-2012, 05:56 PM
A wasted vote is voting for Romney and he loses instead of voting one's conscience!

Open you eyes and ears and you would realize that there is little difference between the two. Both would lead us to financial ruin and take more of our Liberties.

And YOUR vote will stop that from happening???? Who's the real fool here?...and who's being fooled? If you can't recognize the HUGE difference between these two candidates, it isn't the rest of US that need to open our eyes and ears.

You're better than this, Franco. I'm unsure what's eating you, or has gotten to you, but your claim at being red, white, and blue is turning into a pinkish fuchsia.

UB

Franco
09-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Romney, other than being clueless on Foreign Policy and wants to continue the failed policies of the past is willing to add another 5 TRILLION to the deficit! Of course when politicians throw out dollar figures the reality is that you can double that figure. Huge difference between Corporate Raiding and running a solvent country. Obama is no better.

No one on POTUS during the Primary season liked Romney and all of a sudden he is the best thing since sliced bread. Just like a drunk or drug addict, nothing changes until they hit rock bottom. Unfortunitly, it is becoming apparent that the USA is going to hit rock bottom before we get any meaningful reform. Congress is dysfunctional, they spend too much, borrow too much and I don't see much competentcy from the leadership that continues the same policies. Change is long overdue but, no matter who wins in November, nothing will change. That's because our options represent the same failures of the past!

Uncle Bill
09-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Romney, other than being clueless on Foreign Policy and wants to continue the failed policies of the past is willing to add another 5 TRILLION to the deficit! Of course when politicians throw out dollar figures the reality is that you can double that figure. Huge difference between Corporate Raiding and running a solvent country. Obama is no better.

No one on POTUS during the Primary season liked Romney and all of a sudden he is the best thing since sliced bread. Just like a drunk or drug addict, nothing changes until they hit rock bottom. Unfortunitly, it is becoming apparent that the USA is going to hit rock bottom before we get any meaningful reform. Congress is dysfunctional, they spend too much, borrow too much and I don't see much competentcy from the leadership that continues the same policies. Change is long overdue but, no matter who wins in November, nothing will change. That's because our options represent the same failures of the past!

You can stay on your soapbox and preach this until your lungs give out, but the fact is that regardless of what we on this message board had to say during the primary, the east coast establishment beat out what many of us considered as better candidates than Romney. Agreed that none of us viewed him as being remotely conservative. We have been handed a loser in our conservative eyes.

But, much like the situation in '08, we are left to hold our noses and vote 'against' the OBVIOUS lesser evil. The fact that you can't understand that is confounding. Your chances of changing an iota of what's happening is beyond belief...and you vote to the contrary is a waste, and you know it. Oh sure, you can puff up your chest and claim to all that will listen that you had no part in electing whomever comes out of this, but it will fall on deaf ears, because as the country under Obama turns into another Greece, who do you think will respect your bigoted principles for having thrown your vote.

While I can't say for sure that your views of Romney are wrong, but I CAN say as a nation, we'll have a far better chance of keeping him on a path that America can survive, than anything the current oligarchy can promise.

You can complain all you want, but our only hope in doing anything constructive is by having both houses of Congress AND the White House being run by folks other than Obama Marxists. It might not be reformed as quickly as you'd like, but what in hell's name do you expect to get reformed under Obama?

UB

TY 4
09-21-2012, 07:44 PM

Amen! Brother

Gerry Clinchy
09-21-2012, 09:57 PM
I would disagree that nothing will change if Obama wins in Nov. Things will get incrementally worse. We have seen how executive order can be used even in the face of Congressional opposition. We have also seen how agencies can write regulations without Congressional restraint.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/chapter-x-obama-brings-chicago-politics-to-washington/article/2508417

Read especially Chapters 7 thru 10 ... and imagine how much worse it can get.

In the face of the result of Obama's policies in the ME that we are experiencing now, no matter how clueless Romney might be on foreign policy, he couldn't possibly botch it up any more than this ... not even to mention the fantasy narrative that kept coming from the WH.

gmhr1
09-21-2012, 10:04 PM
They are Killing our people, burning obama stick figures, , burning our flag, burning our Embassies, chanting death to Obama death to America, showing Obamas coffin, violent protests, and Obama has a good foreign policy? Even if you like him you have to admit the middle east doesn't, his foreign policies have failed. He still hasn't come out with the truth about this attack. Hillary, Jay carney everyone has said it but Obama. He's in the dark someone should fill him in before he goes on TV again and makes a fool out of himself blaming a video.

I never said Romneys the best. He's not the one I would have liked to see go against Obama but he's the one that running, and he's outstanding compared to 4 more years under Obama.

Franco
09-21-2012, 11:02 PM
The hatred didn't just start with Obama. This is a result of 50 years of meddling in the mideast! They hated Bush43 before Obama, Clinton, Bush41, Reagan, and even Jimmy Carter. Time to withdraw from the region and mind our own business as well as quit buying their damn oil!

menmon
09-22-2012, 09:42 AM
The hatred didn't just start with Obama. This is a result of 50 years of meddling in the mideast! They hated Bush43 before Obama, Clinton, Bush41, Reagan, and even Jimmy Carter. Time to withdraw from the region and mind our own business as well as quit buying their damn oil!

That is the damn truth!

I'm tired of Obama getting blamed for everyone's failures, so we can elect another loser thats main agenda is to keep Lockheed stock trading up.

gmhr1
09-22-2012, 11:50 AM
Obama has failed he gave that speech in 09 saying how he has lived in the Muslim word and everything is going to be different now that hes in , Its not Bushes body they are burning so dont blame him. They hate Obama and we are not one bit safer now than we were on 9/11/01 Osama bin laden is dead big deal , he didnt get rid of the rest of them. Like they chanted Obama Obama there are MILIIONS of OSAMAS . His foreign policy is to invite the Muslims to the WH for ribs & a beer hows that working? as they carry Obamas coffin down the streets and set fire to it.

menmon
09-22-2012, 11:56 AM
You want me to start counting the men that lost their life in Iraq and Afganistan.....get a clue....we need to get out of that part of the world....it is not our business, and I wish we would quit making it ours in the name of commerce.

gmhr1
09-22-2012, 12:07 PM
I agree we need to be out NOW Romney asked the Pres why he gave a target date, why not pull them tomorrow, whats Obamas answer.

Franco
09-22-2012, 12:23 PM
Our policy of nation building in the mideast has grown Islamic terrorism 1,000 fold! WE should have gone after the 9/11 ringleaders, brought them to justice and gotten the hell out!

gmhr1
09-22-2012, 12:34 PM
If Obama could stay off the view or letterman & stop running around with his hollywood gang he might find time to work on our Middle east problem. He couldn't even answer the question Letterman asked about how much the debt was when he took office sorry but his head is somewhere else. He says alot but never says anything. We have 4 dead Americans and hes jetting off to LV. I think they would have understood had he made a statement and said sorry I cant make it we were just attacked.... again..... on 9/11 .... there is no excuse but you can keeping making one for him. But to his credit he did make time to put on a show and be there when the bodies arrived but he didnt stay long more fundraising to to.

menmon
09-22-2012, 01:39 PM
Cyndi, the constant Obama bashing adds nothing...he is playing us out of the cards that were on the table when he took office. If you are looking to cast blame somewhere, you need to look at why and who put us in these messes.

gmhr1
09-22-2012, 01:49 PM
I am looking at the problem, Obama & I will bash him until he's out of office in Nov or 4 yrs from now. Hes your King not mine. There are No more excuses after 4 yrs these problems the economy, jobs, healthcare, taxes, Middle East problems, these all fall on his shoulders As much as you love him I can't stand him...Hes a very dishonest man I guess that appeals to some others expect more. You wont find him in the WH but he and his wife will be on the view together such a busy guy!

Uncle Bill
09-22-2012, 01:56 PM
Cyndi, the constant Obama bashing adds nothing...he is playing us out of the cards that were on the table when he took office. If you are looking to cast blame somewhere, you need to look at why and who put us in these messes.

And that accomplishes what??? That's like saying "Franco's Saints are losing because of what the NFL did to their coaches. If only we could have what we had 2 years ago, we could win it all again." If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

We can't do ANYTHING about what was or coulda been. Only FOOLS buy into that bilge. OK...so there were mistakes made by past coaches and players...BUT WHAT THE HELL DO YOU INTEND TO DO "THIS SUNDAY"?????

If you can't see the correlation, you are beyond blind. Just keep your heads where the sun don't shine. BUT PLEASE...STOP telling us how YOUR views can solve anything. When you're out of ammo, pick up your weapon and run for cover...or steal some ammo from the enemy and continue to fight. But stop whining about how that last enemy surge wiped out all your ammo, and if only we could return to when we were fully operational.

UB

gmhr1
09-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Its a simple problem to fix in Nov. When is he going to come out and admit he lied his administration lied and tell us he failed we were attacked and 4 people are now dead, or is that not a big deal we shouldnt worry about it just a little mistake on Obamas part. If you think we are better off than 4 yrs ago do you think the Middle east is?

menmon
09-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Well it's a good thing more american feel different than you based on where you boy is in the pollls.

starjack
09-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Well it's a good thing more american feel different than you based on where you boy is in the pollls.You bafune your boy and you think nothing of it that 4 americans got killed its the muslium way right. The coward and chief has nothing to say but he is sorry. Well tell that to the familys of the victims

menmon
09-22-2012, 04:42 PM
How many died while your boy was on watch? I love it when folks use stragedy for political gain...speaks volume about their charactor

gmhr1
09-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Obama doesn't know he's supposed to be the President of The United States. He's to busy dividing to bring people together. Remember he's the one that said No red states No blue states just United States he seems to have forgotten. Now lets all live in a commune and share everything!

Uncle Bill
09-22-2012, 05:09 PM
How many died while your boy was on watch? I love it when folks use stragedy for political gain...speaks volume about their charactor

Congrats!!! Your 1350th post was as equally moronic as your first. As long as we are going back into history, how many were killed when FDR was "on watch"???

Most of us don't need ANY "stragedy" to gain politically...we all know you are as lacking in moral constitution as the empty suit in the White House you constantly fawn for. If it wasn't for your head being in the way, I'd say all your sycophantic toadiness will come back to bite you in the posterior. Oops, I almost forgot.;)

UB

murral stark
09-22-2012, 05:22 PM
Let's all look back at a little history. What happened to Russia after they spent 10 years fighting in Afghanistan? Their country collapsed if my memory serves me correctly. To just pull out and throw our hands in the air, would just embolden the camel jockeys. The crazy thing is that we helped the afghans fight russia, and now they are attacking us. Not just the afghans, the entire ME. If we are going to leave, we need to make sure we make a very definitive statement to them that we are not playing with them. We need to really thump them real hard before we leave. The other thing that we need to do is quit playing by the rules of the Geneva Convention. Just kick their tails by whatever means necessary.

murral stark
09-22-2012, 05:44 PM
People say if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't like the neighborhood you live in, move. If you don't like the town you live in, move to a different town. So if you don't like the way the president is handling things, Throw your hat in the ring and run for president. Once you get elected, you can wave your magic wand and fix everything overnight that took decades to mess up. Do we really believe that one person can fix all the problems of our country? As long as we have a 2 party system with polar opposite beliefs, we are not going to make any progress toward fixing things. We need people in office that will put all of their differences aside and work together toward a resolution. My employer tells us that anybody can point fingers and lay blame, but true leaders will come to the table with solutions.

gmhr1
09-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Thats what we want a Leader that will come to the table with solutions, which is not Obama. Not a President that is so afraid to tell the people the truth for fear he will lose a few votes. The safety of America should be more important to him than winning and its NOT. Obama is just a man he will be out of office in a few months or a few years the scary part is the people that stand up and BOO GOD , the people that think he is the best thing to ever happen to us, the ones that want 4 more years of this and think he's good for America thats the scary part. If he wins we all lose, America loses .

BonMallari
09-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Let's all look back at a little history. What happened to Russia after they spent 10 years fighting in Afghanistan? Their country collapsed if my memory serves me correctly. To just pull out and throw our hands in the air, would just embolden the camel jockeys. The crazy thing is that we helped the afghans fight russia, and now they are attacking us. Not just the afghans, the entire ME. If we are going to leave, we need to make sure we make a very definitive statement to them that we are not playing with them. We need to really thump them real hard before we leave. The other thing that we need to do is quit playing by the rules of the Geneva Convention. Just kick their tails by whatever means necessary.

So what do you propose we do, use a nuclear option and start Armageddon? do you think the other side even recognizes the Geneva convention..there are no ROE because you arent dealing with an Army , you are dealing with an ideology, you are dealing with people that will blow themselves up for a prophet, the Geneva convention only exists on old movies...There are no rules in war

People say if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't like the neighborhood you live in, move. If you don't like the town you live in, move to a different town. So if you don't like the way the president is handling things, Throw your hat in the ring and run for president. Once you get elected, you can wave your magic wand and fix everything overnight that took decades to mess up. Do we really believe that one person can fix all the problems of our country? As long as we have a 2 party system with polar opposite beliefs, we are not going to make any progress toward fixing things. We need people in office that will put all of their differences aside and work together toward a resolution. My employer tells us that anybody can point fingers and lay blame, but true leaders will come to the table with solutions.

No you fire your elected officials and elect new ones, you start at state levels and work your way up, unfortunately most want your incumbent fired but not their own (except in my case, I wanted my incumbent fired too)

murral stark
09-22-2012, 06:50 PM
So what do you propose we do, use a nuclear option and start Armageddon? do you think the other side even recognizes the Geneva convention..there are no ROE because you arent dealing with an Army , you are dealing with an ideology, you are dealing with people that will blow themselves up for a prophet, the Geneva convention only exists on old movies...There are no rules in war

No you fire your elected officials and elect new ones, you start at state levels and work your way up, unfortunately most want your incumbent fired but not their own (except in my case, I wanted my incumbent fired too)
I am in no way saying use nukes. I am just saying that we should leave a definite imprint on their mind as Reagan did to Libya back in the 80's. Remember though that when Russia pulled out of Afghanistan how their country crumbled, because they weren't as powerful as everybody thought. We need to make sure they have been pounded into submission. If we just throw our hands in the air and pull out over night, the rest of the world will view us as weak. Some have posted about how Obama apologizes and what not and criticizes him for that. I believe that we should take a firm stand and let them know who the alpha is. If there are no rules in war, then lets just go and win the fight and throw the rule book out the window. When you pick a fight, you'd better be ready to do whatever it takes to win, or you will be viewed as weak. We started the wars over there and we should finish the wars we started just to let them know we are not playing defense, we are playing offense. We need to stop giving all the foreign aid money to these other countries around the globe. we are always there to help them when they have a crisis, yet when we were attacked on 9/11, none of the countries that we give money to sent anybody to help us out. Nor did they give us money that didn't have to be paid back. If we would quit giving other countries money that they don't have to repay. we would be in far better financial shape. We have enough of our own home grown problems that we could throw that money at instead of pissing it away to some foreign country that doesn't appreciate our help.

featherqwest
09-22-2012, 08:25 PM
I think Gerry has it nailed down folks. I worked in too many gov places fixing computers and electronics. What will happen will happen. It will all fall out in November. Now being "green" does help all those Midwestern States stay very rich. Resources has we get most of our oil from Canada. Don't forget our neighbors now who are so nice.

featherqwest
09-22-2012, 08:26 PM
I think Gerry has it nailed down folks. I worked in too many gov places fixing computers and electronics. What will happen will happen. It will all fall out in November. Now being "green" does help all those Midwestern States stay very rich. Resources has we get most of our oil from Canada. Don't forget our neighbors now who are so nice.

Nothing is going to happen. Life will go on as normal.

gmhr1
09-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Under Obama to many people now consider the life we live as "normal" (unemployment being so high, so many on food stamps gas prices, etc...) they just accept the belief that this is now the America we live in. Nothing will happen... thats right under this Pres we get 4 more years of nothing .

murral stark
09-22-2012, 08:48 PM

That's a good idea. the only thing though, if you keep electing people with the same philosophical thinking, you get the same thing. Two polar opposites fighting each other and the rest of the country suffers. Somebody once said, "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." Or something to that effect. I'm sure somebody can correct it for me if it is not worded quite right. Please do so.

starjack
09-22-2012, 08:59 PM
How many died while your boy was on watch? I love it when folks use stragedy for political gain...speaks volume about their charactorDid you forget 9/11 But muslim talaban or whoever with your boy would of just turn the other cheek

murral stark
09-22-2012, 10:01 PM
No, he probably would've gone after the ones that actually attacked us. Not somebody that he had a personal axe to grind with. Sadaam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11. We should've put pressure on the Saudis to help us root out al Qaeda instead of letting them get on planes and leave before we did anything. that wouldn't have been good though, 'ol dubya didn't want to anger his oil cronies. Every one of the terrorists, at least what i'v seen and heard were/are Saudis, not Iraqis. So why did we punch somebody in the face that had nothing to do with it? We should've punched the Saudis in the face instead of Iraq.

mngundog
09-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Under Obama to many people now consider the life we live as "normal" (unemployment being so high, so many on food stamps gas prices, etc...) they just accept the belief that this is now the America we live in. Nothing will happen... thats right under this Pres we get 4 more years of nothing .
You must have forgot that was also "normal" during the last couple years with Bush (unemployment being so high, so many on food stamps, gas prices. etc...) that was America under Bush and now that this is America under Obama. The new life we live are because both parties dug us into this hole, and neither want to get us out, instead they fight amongst themselves.

murral stark
09-22-2012, 10:36 PM
You must have forgot that was also "normal" during the last couple years with Bush (unemployment being so high, so many on food stamps, gas prices. etc...) that was America under Bush and now that this is America under Obama. The new life we live are because both parties dug us into this hole, and neither want to get us out, instead they fight amongst themselves.

Very well stated. they are like a bunch of whiny brats crying and arguing over stupid stuff, when they should be working together to get things fixed. You are also correct in your statement about gas prices and such. I seem to remember that gas prices doubled from the time Clinton left office to the time Bush left office. Somebody check the facts for me please.

Pete
09-23-2012, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE]People say if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't like the neighborhood you live in, move. If you don't like the town you live in, move to a different town. So if you don't like the way the president is handling things, Throw your hat in the ring and run for president. Once you get elected, you can wave your magic wand and fix everything overnight that took decades to mess up. Do we really believe that one person can fix all the problems of our country? As long as we have a 2 party system with polar opposite beliefs, we are not going to make any progress toward fixing things. We need people in office that will put all of their differences aside and work together toward a resolution. My employer tells us that anybody can point fingers and lay blame, but true leaders will come to the table with solutions.[/QUOT

The way our government has dictated the rules of warfare for the last 50 or 60 years, I am very surpised that our fighting men and woman are not dressed in red.
Pete