PDA

View Full Version : Netanyahu in NY

road kill
09-17-2012, 05:51 PM
Obama refuses to meet with him.
Scheduling conflicts.

Let me lay this out real slow, in big letters so ya'll will get this;

Obama will not meet with Netanyahu.
He will be on Letterman's TV show and do a fund raiser with Beyoce' and Jay-Z.

I repeat,
Obama will not meet with Netanyahu, he will be on Letterman's TV show and do a fund raiser with Beyonce' and Jay-Z.

I wonder if Obama would have time if Ahmadinejad was in NY???

Ladies and Gentleman, it is time to see this guy for what he is, and not what you want him to be!!!!!

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 05:54 PM
He has invited the Muslim brotherhood to the WH he has time.

huntinman
09-17-2012, 05:56 PM
Obama refuses to meet with him.
Scheduling conflicts.

Let me lay this out real slow, in big letters so ya'll will get this;

Obama will not meet with Netanyahu.
He will be on Letterman's TV show and do a fund raiser with Beyoce' and Jay-Z.

I repeat,
Obama will not meet with Netanyahu, he will be on Letterman's TV show and do a fund raiser with Beyonce' and Jay-Z.

I wonder if Obama would have time if Ahmadinejad was in NY???

Ladies and Gentleman, it is time to see this guy for what he is, and not what you want him to be!!!!!

I agree... He's not doing the job, we have to let him go.

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 06:04 PM
Why why would anyone want to keep this guy for 4 more years. I just talked to a lady at the Drs office she said she could not vote for Obama because he has failed the last 4 yrs but Romney is to rich... why do people think obama is poor? he's the President of the U.S

BonMallari
09-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Netanyahu must not play golf...or if he does he has a lower handicap than BHO :rolleyes:

this Pres has never even visited Israel in 4 years...Gotta wonder what Hillary is saying to the Israelis or is she too busy to meet with them too...Gotta think Bibi doesnt want to meet with the errand gal...Its a shame that this POTUS is representing the US with one of our biggest allies in this fashion..

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 06:34 PM
The handwriting was on the wall when they took Jerusalem out of the Dem platform along with God. The future of America agrees with all of this, thats why they want BO in office.

Franco
09-17-2012, 07:49 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-criticizes-obama-not-meeting-netanyahu-140846255--election.html
Netanyahu did not request a meeting. They did talk for over an hour by phone last week. The media is trying to create a drift between the two. Netanyahu does want a red line drawn in the sand, a timeline for stopping Iran's nuke program.

What's confusing is the Isreali Defense Minister saying last month that Obama has been the most supportive President and that the relationship is strong.

U S Jews overwhelmingly support Obama with cash.

Tough to figure out but remember, Bebe's party is known as the War Hawks.

The last thing the USA needs is to be drawn into another war!

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 08:15 PM
The White House declined Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's request on Tuesday to meet U.S. President Barack Obama during a UN conference in New York at the end of the month.

http://patdollard.com/2012/09/israeli-government-accuses-obama-of-lying-after-white-house-said-netanyahu-did-not-request-meeting/

The WH lying again, says he didnt request a meeting, Really, this is the same WH that denies the 9/11 attack on our Embassy was a planned attack and had their people on all weekend making fools of themselves.

road kill
09-17-2012, 08:30 PM
The White House declined Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's request on Tuesday to meet U.S. President Barack Obama during a UN conference in New York at the end of the month.

http://patdollard.com/2012/09/israeli-government-accuses-obama-of-lying-after-white-house-said-netanyahu-did-not-request-meeting/

The WH lying again, says he didnt request a meeting, Really, this is the same WH that denies the 9/11 attack on our Embassy was a planned attack and had their people on all weekend making fools of themselves.
Franco knows what he posted is BRAVO SIERRA !!!

Franco
09-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Franco knows what he posted is BRAVO SIERRA !!!

Two post today that are false, you are the one full of BS!

Franco
09-17-2012, 08:38 PM

Hardly a credible site! Another Beck wannabe.

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 08:41 PM
You can believe the truth or believe the WH up to you
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/white-house-declines-netanyahu-request-to-meet-with-obama.premium-1.464328

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/11/Obama-Declines-Netanyahu-s-Request-for-a-Meeting

http://americannewsbroadcasting.blogspot.com/2012/09/white-house-declines-netanyahu-request.html

The only lies are coming from the WH

road kill
09-17-2012, 08:41 PM
Two post today that are false, you are the one full of BS!
Both post are correct, you just don't like them doesn't make them false.
The White House issued statements about Obama's schedule preventing the 2 meeting.

Play your games, not everybody buys your BS!
Your tantrums are geting tedious!!!!!!!
RP lost, deal with it, no one cares about him...........

road kill
09-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Hardly a credible site! Another Beck wannabe.

Very credible site, at least as credible as anything Chris Matthews or Rachel publish.

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 09:03 PM
The problem is people believe anything this President says and what he says isnt always truthful. Just wait until the whole story comes out about the Embassy attack he will be walking this back, another word for caught in a lie.

Now they say a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich is racist we really need help fast!

Franco
09-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Very credible site, at least as credible as anything Chris Matthews or Rachel publish.

Thay are all a bunch of idiots including Beck, Rush, Hannity, Ingram, Matthews, Maddow. If they are on Fox News or MSNBC, chances are they don't know the truth!

Here is Netanyahoo on CNN yesterday!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItntMX-MFus

road kill
09-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Thay are all a bunch of idiots including Beck, Rush, Hannity, Ingram, Matthews, Maddow. If they are on Fox News or MSNBC, chances are they don't know the truth!

Here is Netanyahoo on CNN yesterday!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItntMX-MFus
I see, so you are the sole possesor of the truth!!!

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 09:13 PM
I wouldn't expect anything less from bo

Gerry Clinchy
09-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Franco, I believe there was some statement from the WH that scheduling precluded meeting with Netanyahu. If a meeting hadn't been requested, why would they issue such a statement? I can't recall where I saw that printed, as it was about a week ago ... before the events that began on 9/11.

M&K's Retrievers
09-17-2012, 09:34 PM
Both post are correct, you just don't like them doesn't make them false.
The White House issued statements about Obama's schedule preventing the 2 meeting.

Play your games, not everybody buys your BS!
Your tantrums are geting tedious!!!!!!!
RP lost, deal with it, no one cares about him...........

Go easy on Franco, Stan. Saints are 0-2 and LS&U are ranked #2.

gmhr1
09-17-2012, 09:34 PM
He did request a meeting thats why the WH said we can't due to a scheduling problem if a meeting wasnt requested would they have a scheduling problem ?

gmhr1
09-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Not sure the Jewish voters will be there for bo

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/17/pew-gap-narrowing-in-party-support-among-jewish-voters/

Uncle Bill
09-18-2012, 02:23 PM
Go easy on Franco, Stan. Saints are 0-2 and LS&U are ranked #2.

Not to mention what OSU did to his hometown U of L at Lafayette.;-)

It is amazing watching Franco turn into such a bleeding heart pacifist, however. Are we to now believe you won't be picking up your gun for protection until you have gone through every possible arguement for peace with the terrorists? When some crazed turbin-wearing yahoo bursts through your door for what your station may be broadcasting, I hope your vocabulary can convince them to turn civil, before you get your head handed to you.

UB

Franco
09-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Not to mention what OSU did to his hometown U of L at Lafayette.;-)

It is amazing watching Franco turn into such a bleeding heart pacifist, however. Are we to now believe you won't be picking up your gun for protection until you have gone through every possible arguement for peace with the terrorists? When some crazed turbin-wearing yahoo bursts through your door for what your station may be broadcasting, I hope your vocabulary can convince them to turn civil, before you get your head handed to you.

UB

UB, I doubt many if any here on POTUS owns the arsanal that I have. I would have zero problems nor would I lose any sleep shooting anyone that broke into my home or assualted a family member.

In case you've missed it we are broke and wars are extremely costly not to mention that our military is exhausted from two needless wars started by your hero, Bush43. We may not survive Bush's mess and another war could be the final straw that will break our financial back. Personally, I believe we are better served and should be careful about the wars we pick to particiapte in. Had we not wasted so many lives and treasure in A'stan and Iraq, I might be up for this fight. At this point, I say; sell the Israelis the arms they need, give them verbal support and stay the heck out of it! If we are to go to war with Iran as so many here are advocating then, lets get the hell out of Iraq and A'stan first.

Cody Covey
09-18-2012, 05:39 PM
UB, I doubt many if any here on POTUS owns the arsanal that I have. I would have zero problems nor would I lose any sleep shooting anyone that broke into my home or assualted a family member.

In case you've missed it we are broke and wars are extremely costly not to mention that our military is exhausted from two needless wars started by your hero, Bush43. We may not survive Bush's mess and another war could be the final straw that will break our financial back. Personally, I believe we are better served and should be careful about the wars we pick to particiapte in. Had we not wasted so many lives and treasure in A'stan and Iraq, I might be up for this fight. At this point, I say; sell the Israelis the arms they need, give them verbal support and stay the heck out of it! If we are to go to war with Iran as so many here are advocating then, lets get the hell out of Iraq and A'stan first.

I completely agree with this. There is obviously no "winning" in either of these. I think that especially ever since the Afghan troops started killing coalition troops we should've immediately pulled out and cut off ALL support. We have nothing left to gain by staying there as it is, I just don't understand the politics behind staying even until 2014 which is the expected pull out date.

As it sits currently Iran is not our war. I can understand assisting with Israel as needed but we should not be initiating anything and should only be a support role throughout. Whether or not we are in A'stan or Iraq makes no difference.

gmhr1
09-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Obama has no time for this petty stuff tonight is Letterman and Beyonce now thats what we all expect from our Leader, at least some do.