PDA

View Full Version : Hey Every Body, FREE HEALTHCARE!!!

road kill
09-20-2012, 12:40 PM
Sort of......

Health Care Tax Penalty To Hit Nearly 6 Million Uninsured People
AP | By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR Posted: 09/19/2012 3:44 pm Updated: 09/20/2012 12:31 pm

WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 6 million Americans — significantly more than first estimated— will face a tax penalty under President Barack Obama's health overhaul for not getting insurance, congressional analysts said Wednesday. Most would be in the middle class.

The new estimate amounts to an inconvenient fact for the administration, a reminder of what critics see as broken promises.

The numbers from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office are 50 percent higher than a previous projection by the same office in 2010, shortly after the law passed. The earlier estimate found 4 million people would be affected in 2016, when the penalty is fully in effect.

That's still only a sliver of the population, given that more than 150 million people currently are covered by employer plans. Nonetheless, in his first campaign for the White House, Obama pledged not to raise taxes on individuals making less than $200,000 a year and couples making less than $250,000.

And the budget office analysis found that nearly 80 percent of those who'll face the penalty would be making up to or less than five times the federal poverty level. Currently that would work out to $55,850 or less for an individual and $115,250 or less for a family of four.Average penalty: about $1,200 in 2016.

gmhr1
09-20-2012, 12:50 PM
I was really hoping to get Obama out but with all this mess he's brought on, he can stay here and face it. He can deal with the jobs, economy, health care, the middle east he deserves all of it. This health care will be the biggest mistake of his life and ours. I bet when he goes into the voting booth he votes for Romney he wants whats best for the future of his daughters and he knows its not him.

M&K's Retrievers
09-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Let me see. I currently pay $7800 per year for a $3500 deductible. Under Obamacare, I can reduce that cost to $2400 saving $5400 per year by just paying the penalty er tax er taxalty er penalx whatever. Then, when and if one of us is diagnosed with something, we can buy full coverage for that condition covered by some for profit, greedy, money grubbing insurance company. What a deal! I wonder how many insurance companies I will have to choose from?

achiro
09-20-2012, 07:10 PM
I can't wait until the Medicaid folks start realizing that they are losing benefits. When you add more people with the same, or less, money there will be cuts. No more dental? No more healthy checks? X-rays? Office visit? The cuts will vary from state to state but there will be cuts. Many that support obamacare the hardest will be the ones that lose the most.

gmhr1
09-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Here are a few of the taxes we will pay under Obamacare this is the biggest reason to vote bo out, Repeal Obamacare.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/taxes-going-pay-pay-obamacare-145413745.html

Uncle Bill
09-21-2012, 03:55 PM
I can't wait until the Medicaid folks start realizing that they are losing benefits. When you add more people with the same, or less, money there will be cuts. No more dental? No more healthy checks? X-rays? Office visit? The cuts will vary from state to state but there will be cuts. Many that support obamacare the hardest will be the ones that lose the most.

You'll never convince the AARP members. They are so brainwashed, they are worse than a roomful of blacks listening to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton giving a seminar.

If you can get it, listen to what Paul Ryan had to endure at a speech in Florida to a batch of AARP Geezers.

UB

menmon
09-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Better go get some insurance and quit freeloading

M&K's Retrievers
09-21-2012, 04:29 PM

No need. Just pat the tax until you get sick.

charly_t
09-21-2012, 04:56 PM
.................................................. They are so brainwashed..........................UB

I read about that. Can we say "old timers disease". I pray that God opens more eyes, ears and clears some brains !

road kill
09-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Finally, a cogent thought!!!!!!

menmon
09-22-2012, 08:44 AM
Finally, a cogent thought!!!!!!

And get INSURANCE

gmhr1
09-25-2012, 02:37 PM
Has anyone else had trouble getting a prescription filled? I have a medication I have been taking for years now all of a sudden different pharmacys I have tried are out of it. Seems a little strange this plus 2 of our Dr's just quit last week. Looks like Obama care will be no care

menmon
09-25-2012, 02:50 PM
None what so ever.

gmhr1
09-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Obama said his health care plan would lower premiums mine just went up 20 a month Maybe we should call him Obama Bin Lyin.....

menmon
09-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Are you aware that the affordable healthcare is not in effect yet? You might want to cast blame at the current system.

gmhr1
09-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Parts of Obama care have been in effect for awhile now. I asked why my premiums went up answer: affordable health care act... affordable thats the joke that will be on all of us.

Cody Covey
09-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Are you aware that the affordable healthcare is not in effect yet? You might want to cast blame at the current system.

Parts are in effect now. More than that with the insurance companies knowing that costs are going to go up more than they already have once the rest goes into effect they are raising prices to account for the rise in costs. At our annual meeting the year this went into effect we were told that our insurance would've went down had Obama care not been put in place. Instead it went up quite a bit. To think that adding 50million to the insurance rolls would be free is ridiculous.

menmon
09-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Obviously they are using it as a reason to charge you more. Obama is who everyone wants to blame so they just told you that because they knew you would believe them because you want to.

gmhr1
09-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Obama is the one RESPONSIBLE

murral stark
09-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Obama is the one RESPONSIBLE

Obama didn't raise your insurance premiums, your insurance company did. It's an easy thing to get people to believe and make people think that Obama raised their insurance premiums because so many people hate Obama. they used the affordable care act so they wouldn't be the bad guy when they jabbed you on your premiums.:cool:

gmhr1
09-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Obamacare will raise all health care costs. http://blog.heritage.org/2011/05/26/new-study-shows-higher-health-care-costs-under-obamacare/

The report shows health care costs and premiums continuing to rise—and uncertainty increasing for employers who offer insurance to their workers. Health care spending increased by 7.5 percent in 2010 and will grow by 8 percent this year. In 2012, it will rise again by 8.5 percent. This is exactly the opposite (http://www.retrievertraining.net/2010/07/29/side-effects-premium-hikes-for-arizona-state-employees-courtesy-of-obamacare/) of the President’s promise that his health care plan would reduce premiums (http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2010/09/obamacare-increases-health-insurance-premiums) by $2,500 per person.

Of course they are wrong and you are right!

murral stark
09-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Parts are in effect now. More than that with the insurance companies knowing that costs are going to go up more than they already have once the rest goes into effect they are raising prices to account for the rise in costs. At our annual meeting the year this went into effect we were told that our insurance would've went down had Obama care not been put in place. Instead it went up quite a bit. To think that adding 50million to the insurance rolls would be free is ridiculous.
Do you think that once romney and ryan get into office, and repeal obamacare, your insurance company will drop your premiums down below what they are now? They told you that your premiums were going to go down, but obamacare made it go up. When obamacare gets repealed, let us know if your premiums go back down. FAT CHANCE!!!

gmhr1
09-25-2012, 05:49 PM
Let us know when yours go up. Obamacare is going to add 21 plus new taxes you can deny it all you want Obamacare is a huge mistake.

murral stark
09-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Let us know when yours go up. Obamacare is going to add 21 plus new taxes you can deny it all you want Obamacare is a huge mistake.
As a matter of fact, mine did go down this year. And guess what, it had nothing to do with obamacare. My employer found a lower rate with the same coverage on most of the plan and better coverage on the rest of it. They shopped around until they found what they were looking for and an insurer willing to give them the coverage and rates that we have now.

gmhr1
09-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Your boss should run for Pres what a guy! Dont worry you will be paying the cost of obama care along with the rest of us soon.

murral stark
09-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Don't hate the playa, hate the game. LOL

coachmo
09-25-2012, 08:43 PM
Can anyone particularly you liberals explain why so many companies, unions, etc have been allowed to opt out of obamacare? Better yet if it's so great why would they want too?

mngundog
09-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Well mine has went up every year for the last 20 years, now I get this shocking news that it will probably go up, wow shocking, who knew that Obama was to blame all the way back to Reagon. :D

BrettG
09-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Well, mine didn't go up until obamacare was passed. Got a nice 33% hike so had to drop it and went with an independent carrier. Wife is on medicare and has been taking one prescription for 10 yrs and all of the sudden they won't cover it. They suggested another drug as a replacement but it doesn't work. Her doctor has started the paperwork to get an exemption but this could take up to a year. So, now I'm stuck paying for the extra med. You can say what you want his first 2 yrs in office with control of congress and all that was passed was Healthcare reform, aka health insurance reform. If the bill is SO GOOD why are there so many exemptions especially in democratic districts? The health care system needs reform but this isn't it.

JDogger
09-25-2012, 10:25 PM
This three Bill...JD

caryalsobrook
09-26-2012, 05:52 AM
Can anyone particularly you liberals explain why so many companies, unions, etc have been allowed to opt out of obamacare? Better yet if it's so great why would they want too?

Very simple, just ask Obama. As he said, HE WANTS EVERYBODY TO PLAY BY THE SAME RULES!;)

menmon
09-26-2012, 03:52 PM

I don't know of any...this is rhetoric to scare people

starjack
09-26-2012, 04:10 PM
I don't know of any...this is rhetoric to scare people

Because you dont want to

menmon
09-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Because you dont want to

No I don't....I've heard the folks talking on FOX about how much it was costing them and 2 years ago...lies to scare people

starjack
09-26-2012, 04:17 PM
No I don't....I've heard the folks talking on FOX about how much it was costing them and 2 years ago...lies to scare peopleJust look it up One name really comes up they make the big mac

gmhr1
09-26-2012, 04:22 PM
During Obama’s term, between 2009 to 2012, premiums have climbed $2,370 for the average family with an employer-provided plan – a rate faster than the during the previous four years under President George W. Bush, according to Kaiser.

gmhr1
09-27-2012, 09:40 AM
He didnt tell us most Dr's will be quitting Thanks to Obamacare and the ones that are still her are so swamped with medicaid patients they aren't taking on new patients This is happening in AZ , Wa and a couple other states right now. You can deny it all you want its a fact .

Obamacare Nightmare: 40 Percent Of All U.S. Doctors Plan To Bail Out Of The Profession Over The Next Three Years

America will face a shortage of at least 90,000 doctors by 2020. The new health care law increases demand for physicians by expanding insurance coverage. This change will exacerbate the current shortage as more Americans live past 65.
By 2025 the shortage will balloon to over 130,000, Len Marquez, the director of government relations at the American Association of Medical Colleges, told The Daily Caller.