PDA

View Full Version : For those of the belief there is no difference...

Uncle Bill
09-21-2012, 06:34 PM
...when it comes to business 'friendly', how many think Obama is the same as Bush? So this may come as a surprise!

UB

Cost Of New Regulations Under President Obama: $448 Billionhttp://sayanythingblog.com/files/2012/09/big-government-e1348077726302-300x213.jpg

Written By:
Rob Port (http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/author/admin/)
Sep 19, 2012

The high cost of big government (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cost-regulations-under-obama-488-billion_652691.html):

“Ignoring all non-“major” rules with costs in 2009, the regulatory tally still surpassed $61 billion. In 2010, counting only “major” rules, the regulatory bill rose to $160 billion in lifetime costs. AAF began tracking every proposed and final rule in 2011. That year alone the Administration published more than $231 billion in regulatory costs. AAF reviewed 6,705 regulations in 2011 and has tracked more than 4,700 regulations to date in 2012.”

The most costly government agencies in 2012 alone are Health and Human Services (which has an estimated regulation burden of $16.7 billion), the Environmental Protection Agency ($12.1 billion), the Department of Energy ($10.6 billion), the Department of Justice ($6.9 billion), and the Securities and Exchange Commission ($6.2 billion).

If you don’t think this is having an impact on the nation’s economy, think again. Earlier today I posted about a report showing the rate of job creation from start-up businesses is the lowest under Obama of any president on record (http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/entrepeneurs-arent-creating-jobs-in-obamas-economy/).

The cause? High taxes, tax uncertainty and burdensome new regulations according to the report (http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/entrepeneurs-arent-creating-jobs-in-obamas-economy/).

murral stark
09-21-2012, 06:43 PM
...when it comes to business 'friendly', how many think Obama is the same as Bush? So this may come as a surprise!

UB

Cost Of New Regulations Under President Obama: $448 Billionhttp://sayanythingblog.com/files/2012/09/big-government-e1348077726302-300x213.jpg

Written By:
Rob Port (http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/author/admin/)
Sep 19, 2012

The high cost of big government (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cost-regulations-under-obama-488-billion_652691.html):

“Ignoring all non-“major” rules with costs in 2009, the regulatory tally still surpassed $61 billion. In 2010, counting only “major” rules, the regulatory bill rose to $160 billion in lifetime costs. AAF began tracking every proposed and final rule in 2011. That year alone the Administration published more than $231 billion in regulatory costs. AAF reviewed 6,705 regulations in 2011 and has tracked more than 4,700 regulations to date in 2012.”

The most costly government agencies in 2012 alone are Health and Human Services (which has an estimated regulation burden of $16.7 billion), the Environmental Protection Agency ($12.1 billion), the Department of Energy ($10.6 billion), the Department of Justice ($6.9 billion), and the Securities and Exchange Commission ($6.2 billion).

If you don’t think this is having an impact on the nation’s economy, think again. Earlier today I posted about a report showing the rate of job creation from start-up businesses is the lowest under Obama of any president on record (http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/entrepeneurs-arent-creating-jobs-in-obamas-economy/).

The cause? High taxes, tax uncertainty and burdensome new regulations according to the report (http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/entrepeneurs-arent-creating-jobs-in-obamas-economy/).

Bush was far more business friendly. Wasn't cheney some big shot with haliburton and that company got big time contracts for equipment supplied to the military?

gmhr1
09-22-2012, 10:43 AM
When the bush tax cuts expire the end of this year and Obama is back this is a little something we can look forward to , A White House report released Tuesday found that without action to extend the cuts, a family of four making $50,000 per year will see its taxes increase $2,200 than add on all the taxes Obamacare will bring, this is not good news for the left or the right.

Uncle Bill
09-22-2012, 01:30 PM
When the bush tax cuts expire the end of this year and Obama is back this is a little something we can look forward to , A White House report released Tuesday found that without action to extend the cuts, a family of four making $50,000 per year will see its taxes increase $2,200 than add on all the taxes Obamacare will bring, this is not good news for the left or the right.

With that knowledge, this election is almost a win-win for me...although it will be a real loser for my children and their offspring. It will, as you say, not be good news for the left...but think of how we will be able to say, "WE TOLD YOU SO."

As I've stated frequently on many threads, if it wasn't such an armegeddon for our nation, it would be fun to watch all these 'FOOLS' that favor another 4 years of Obama, get taken by the messiah. They have no clue as to how bad it's going to become. But they will be able to hold their hands out and get what is left from the Obama stash.

While some of them don't consider themselves part of the OWS crowd...or the SFN crowd...They are ALL part of the class envy crowd that will be watching the producers of the nation shrug their shoulders and leave. But since they are so shortsighted, they think they can put Humpty Dumpty together again, but there isn't a thimble full of intelligence among the entire crowd. They are completely clueless.

Since I'm such a short-timer on this globe, I should be looking forward to watching all the Obama FOOLS as they try to make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Actually, all I need to watch is the PIIGS in Europe to get a preview of what this nation will become.

And the other scenario that's unfolding is watching the ME burn. When that comes to our shores, I wonder how many pacifists we'll have applauding Obama's brethern and their RIGHTS to demonstrate on our streets. If only we could get some of these FOOLS to go over there and tell them to stop blaming Obama, when we all know it was Bush's fault...or Regan. Funny how long the towelheads in Libya were quiet after Regan sent those planes to scare the crap outa them...that is until Obama apologized to them. Now there's some real foreign policy to be held up to the American people, and reason alone for not voting for Romney.

UB

murral stark
09-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Why do you people keep regurgitating false information? Obama is not a Muslim. It's been stated and proven many times, but some in this world are so blinded by their hatred of him, that no matter what he does, or tries to do, or says, they will never believe it. Should he make another executive decision and show some military power to quiet them? If he did that, then people would scream that he made another executive decison without anybody's approval from the right. It's a no win situation. Regardless of what he does, it will be wrong, because he is a democrat, and probably has something to do with the fact that he has a little better tan than most people in the party on the right.

gmhr1
09-22-2012, 10:04 PM
He did something , he spent 70 thousand dollars for an apology ad Boy thats really working!

Really, he has a better tan than most on the right? (your words)

murral stark
09-22-2012, 10:18 PM
He did something , he spent 70 thousand dollars for an apology ad Boy thats really working!

should he make an executive decision and launch a full out assault without asking permission from the congress and senate? Or should he ask permission to launch a full out assault and get denied to do so? Either way the opposite party will cry foul. No win situation.

gmhr1
09-22-2012, 10:21 PM
He should have the courage to stand up and tell us what happened and stop lying his people have said it now let him. Do you want a President who will send his people on TV to lie for him than they finally admit the truth but he wont. He just lied on the Univision interview blaming that darn video.

murral stark
09-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Ok. I want somebody with a backbone to stand up to these jackwagons. If someone could get this whole middle east thing solved, they've got my vote. Neither one of the current options will try to solve the problem by beating the snot out of these people. They will end up fighting amongst each other about what to do. the other party will dig in their heels and obstruct the other party, regardless of whom is in the white house. Then we will get the same old song and dance we've been getting for as long as I can remember, and nothing will change. the only thing that will change will be an R in the white house rather than a D. the dems will scream bloody murder when the new president gives more cuts to the "job creators" or the repubs will continue with what they are currently doing.

mngundog
09-23-2012, 08:23 AM
I'm sorry but that graph doesn't back up your or the authors position, look at the tailspin on that graph and tell us where it began and how fast it was falling. No one, even the far right could look at that and say the graph only reflects badly on one guy. As I said before I hope Romney is nothing like Bush or Obama. The title of the thread should've been "Obama is Bush".

murral stark
09-23-2012, 02:52 PM

Really, he has a better tan than most on the right? (your words)

I will re-post a quote from probably the most liberal guy on TV, Bill Maher. "Just because you're a Republican, doesn't make you a racist. But, if you are a racist, you're most likely a Republican." I firmly believe that a lot of the hatred toward Obama is that he is black, plain and simple. The elitists in this country think it is absolutely horrible that we have a black man in the white house. It will be interesting to see if we ever have a woman elected president, what the rants will be then.

Down East Labs 217
09-23-2012, 03:22 PM
I will re-post a quote from probably the most liberal guy on TV, Bill Maher. "Just because you're a Republican, doesn't make you a racist. But, if you are a racist, you're most likely a Republican." I firmly believe that a lot of the hatred toward Obama is that he is black, plain and simple. The elitists in this country think it is absolutely horrible that we have a black man in the white house. It will be interesting to see if we ever have a woman elected president, what the rants will be then.

This is without a doubt the most stupid, ill conceived, short minded, bigoted, a$$nine statement of the year. The amount of people that give a rats A$$ about Obama's skin tone is so small it is irrelevant. Anyone that thinks your statement has merit needs to open their eyes for they are truly blind.

The only thing we all care about is our country. We want it to be strong and free for our children to grow up in.. We want the American people to stop looking to the Federal Government for help every time something goes wrong. That is what your states are for. Federal Governments are there to protect us from the world. The state governments are there to help us when we fall and need a hand up.

Some where along the line these two concepts got confused. We need to get back to the way it was designed.

My opinion

Richard

gmhr1
09-23-2012, 05:38 PM
We have had a lot of lousy Presidents Obama just happens to be the first Half Black one so if you dont like him your a racist.

caryalsobrook
09-23-2012, 05:46 PM

It's nice to know who the biggots are. It isn't the republicans and it isn't the democrats. IT'S THE PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS!!!!

murral stark
09-23-2012, 05:47 PM
This is without a doubt the most stupid, ill conceived, short minded, bigoted, a$$nine statement of the year. The amount of people that give a rats A$$ about Obama's skin tone is so small it is irrelevant. Anyone that thinks your statement has merit needs to open their eyes for they are truly blind.

The only thing we all care about is our country. We want it to be strong and free for our children to grow up in.. We want the American people to stop looking to the Federal Government for help every time something goes wrong. That is what your states are for. Federal Governments are there to protect us from the world. The state governments are there to help us when we fall and need a hand up.

Some where along the line these two concepts got confused. We need to get back to the way it was designed.

My opinion

Richard
Let's see. what is the predominant race of muslims? People accuse him of being muslim all the time, which he is not. Question his citizenship on a regular basis. Something was said about going back to chicago. "nobody ever asked me for my birth certificate." The inuendo is pretty obvious. Just my opinion.

BonMallari
09-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Let's see. what is the predominant race of muslims? People accuse him of being muslim all the time, which he is not. Question his citizenship on a regular basis. Something was said about going back to chicago. "nobody ever asked me for my birth certificate." The inuendo is pretty obvious. Just my opinion.

Arab,Egyptian,Lebanese,Pakistani,Syrian, Iranian..lots of Muslims in Albania and the Philippines...your inuendo and somewhat bigoted view that somehow Muslim= black, is soooo far off

murral stark
09-23-2012, 07:02 PM
Arab,Egyptian,Lebanese,Pakistani,Syrian, Iranian..lots of Muslims in Albania and the Philippines...your inuendo and somewhat bigoted view that somehow Muslim= black, is soooo far off
They are not white, is my point. Most of the people you referenced are people of color. Let me fill you in. I am married to a woman of color and have been for 14 years. No bigot here. Sorry to burst your bubble. So I believe that makes me a little more observant to the way the people view the african american people in this country. My wife prefers to be called black, not african american. She says she is no more african than I am. So those of you that have assumed that I am a bigot have no clue.

gmhr1
09-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Are we going to count how many black friends we have? how many blacks are on the left how many are on the right? How many do we have to have not to be racist? 2,4 8 ? Obama has Very strong ties to the Muslim world thats a fact you can read his speech that he gave in Egypt in 2009 . http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/04/obama-egypt-speech-video_n_211216.html Alot of people thought Bush was horrible some hated Clinton some Jimmy Carter etc... you can dislike him as a President doesnt mean you are racist and its a shame some think that way as soon as your against him they play the race card like he did to Hillary back in 2008

mngundog
09-23-2012, 07:59 PM
Are we going to count how many black friends we have? how many blacks are on the left how many are on the right? How many do we have to have not to be racist? 2,4 8 ? Obama has Very strong ties to the Muslim world thats a fact you can read his speech that he gave in Egypt in 2009 . http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/04/obama-egypt-speech-video_n_211216.html Alot of people thought Bush was horrible some hated Clinton some Jimmy Carter etc... you can dislike him as a President doesnt mean you are racist and its a shame some think that way as soon as your against him they play the race card like he did to Hillary back in 2008
That seems to be the case, if you have 7 or more Muslim friends that's makes you a Muslim (according to Fox News) so I guess if you have 7 or more black friends that would make you.........:D

gmhr1
09-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Sherry Sheppard (the view) made a comment that when you saw the audience at the DNC it was more diverse... they bused people in for the dnc they made sure to make it look that way it wasn't an accident.

BonMallari
09-24-2012, 03:38 AM
They are not white, is my point. Most of the people you referenced are people of color. Let me fill you in. I am married to a woman of color and have been for 14 years. No bigot here. Sorry to burst your bubble. So I believe that makes me a little more observant to the way the people view the african american people in this country. My wife prefers to be called black, not african american. She says she is no more african than I am. So those of you that have assumed that I am a bigot have no clue.

Got news for you Murral, being bigoted has nothing to do with being anti black or anti african american......and if you consider the Middle Easterners I mentioned as people of color, then it just goes to confirm how you come across, ME's can be anything from dark swarthy individuals to rather pale and Euro looking individuals, just like all Asians don't look the same, half my family looks Chinese (which we are not)

I could care less what color BHO is..he is an incompetent POTUS....and my first choice for POTUS was Herman Cain

big·ot
   
noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

rac·ism
   
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

twall
09-24-2012, 08:33 AM
Typical Chicago-style politics, when the facts don't support your argument start attacking with issues that have nothing to do with the facts/topic. Accusing someone of being rascist or a bigot is kind of like asking someone if they still kick their dog.

Tom

youngblood
09-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Murral-
I believe that BHO has benefited from reverse racism. Would you consider it racism if 94% of white voters were for Romney? That percentage would definately be bad-mouthed and accused of atrocities, correct? Wait, it is 94% of the black vote is for Obama..... If that is not racist and one track mind I do not know what is. It is clear that many do not give a rip about the issues, only about skin color. Those people are not conservatives, obviously. I do believe that a deciding factor for Obama in the 08 election was his skin color. The majority of my peers (college age) who voted said that they wanted him because they wanted us to be known as the generation who took down the racial barrier. I do not like either candidate very much. However, right now I am sitting in a news, media, and politics class right now and I am sick of all the stupidity spouted by the teacher and my peers about how incredible Obama is and how terrible Romney is. Sorry if I am using this thread as a way to vent.

murral stark
09-24-2012, 01:06 PM
big·ot
   
noun

With that definition, I guess we are all bigots then. People believe that democrat policies are wrong and their mind will never be changed. People believe that republican policies are wrong and their mind will never be changed. Let's all have a group hug and declare we are all bigots. YIPPEEE!!!:p

murral stark
09-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Got news for you Murral, being bigoted has nothing to do with being anti black or anti african american......and if you consider the Middle Easterners I mentioned as people of color, then it just goes to confirm how you come across, ME's can be anything from dark swarthy individuals to rather pale and Euro looking individuals, just like all Asians don't look the same, half my family looks Chinese (which we are not)

I could care less what color BHO is..he is an incompetent POTUS....and my first choice for POTUS was Herman Cainbig·ot
   
noun

rac·ism
   
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
Why didn't he make it as the candidate? I think he was as qualified in business as Romney. their foreign relations experience is equal. One thing comes to mind "Money"He didn't have enough money to buy his candidacy. I personally think politically, Gingrich was the best candidate for the Republican party. He ran out of money too. It's sad to say, but it appears that whomever has the most money, gets the candidacy. In both parties.

gmhr1
09-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Former Godfather’s Pizza CEO and 2012 presidential candidate, Herman Cain has an estimated net worth of $18 million. He was doing ok until his girlfriends started crawling out of the woodwork. I wouldnt call him poor, I think he would have been kicking Obamas rear end. Romney was also a Governor and a successful businessman.

Uncle Bill
09-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Murral-
I believe that BHO has benefited from reverse racism. Would you consider it racism if 94% of white voters were for Romney? That percentage would definately be bad-mouthed and accused of atrocities, correct? Wait, it is 94% of the black vote is for Obama..... If that is not racist and one track mind I do not know what is. It is clear that many do not give a rip about the issues, only about skin color. Those people are not conservatives, obviously. I do believe that a deciding factor for Obama in the 08 election was his skin color. The majority of my peers (college age) who voted said that they wanted him because they wanted us to be known as the generation who took down the racial barrier. I do not like either candidate very much. However, right now I am sitting in a news, media, and politics class right now and I am sick of all the stupidity spouted by the teacher and my peers about how incredible Obama is and how terrible Romney is. Sorry if I am using this thread as a way to vent.

Hang in there Youngblood. I hear your pain sitting in a class headed up be some leftist teacher trying to force that marxist philosophy down your throat, and attempting to make you into a racist for your beliefs that have nothing to do with 'color'.

FWIW, here's an article that came out following Obama's election. Be my guest and show it to your instructor.

UB

WHITE GUILT IS DEAD

By Tom Adkins

Look at my fellow conservatives! There they go, glumly shuffling along, depressed by the election aftermath. Not me. I'm virtually euphoric. Don't get me wrong. I'm not thrilled with America 's flirtation with neo-socialism. But there's a massive silver lining in those magical clouds that lofted Barak Obama to the Presidency. For today, without a shred of intellectually legitimate opposition, I can loudly proclaim to America : The Era of White Guilt is over.

This seemingly impossible event occurred because the vast majority of white Americans didn't give a fluff about skin color and enthusiastically pulled the voting lever for a black man. Not just any black man. A very liberal black man who spent his early career race-hustling banks, praying in a racist church for 20 years, and actively worked with America-hating domestic terrorists. Wow! Some resume! Yet they made Barak Obama their leader. Therefore, as of Nov 4th, 2008, white guilt is dead.

For over a century, the millstone of white guilt hung around our necks, retribution for slave-owning predecessors. In the 60s, American liberals began yanking that millstone while sticking a fork in the eye of black Americans, exacerbating the racial divide to extort a socialist solution. But if a black man can become President, exactly what significant barrier is left? The election of Barak Obama absolutely destroys the entire validation of liberal white guilt. The dragon is hereby slain.

So today, I'm feeling a little "uppity," if you will. From this day forward, my tolerance level for having my skin color hustled is now exactly ZERO. And it's time to clean house. No more Reverend Wright's "God Damn America", Al Sharpton's Church of Perpetual Victimization , or Jesse Jackson's rainbow racism. Cornell West? You're a fraud. Go home. All those "black studies" programs that taught kids to hate whitey? You must now thank Whitey. And, I want that on the final.

Congressional Black Caucus? Irrelevant. Maxine Waters? Shut up. ACORN? Outlawed. Black Panthers? Go home and pet your kitty. Black separatists? Find another nation that offers better dreams. Go ahead. I'm waiting. Gangsta rappers? Start praising America . Begin with the Pledge of Allegiance. And please…no more ebonics. Speak English, and who knows where you might end up? Oh, yeah…pull up your pants. Your underwear is showing. You look stupid. To those Eurosnots who forged entire careers hating America ? I'm still waiting for the first black French President.

And let me offer an equal opportunity whupping. I've always despised lazy white people. Now, I can talk smack about lazy black people. You're poor because you quit school, did drugs, had three kids with three different fathers, and refuse to work. So, when you plop your Colt 45-swilling, Oprah watchin' butt on the couch and complain "Da Man is keepin' me down," allow me to inform you: Da Man is now black. You have no excuses. No more quotas. No more handouts. No more stealing my money because someone's great-great-great-great grandparents suffered actual pain and misery at the hands of people I have no relation to and I personally revile.

It's time to toss that massive, obsolete race-hustle machine upon the heap of the other stupid 60s ideas. Drag it over there, by wife swapping, next to dope-smoking. Plenty of room right between free love and cop-killing. Careful…don't trip on streaking. There ya go, don't be gentle. Just dump it. Wash your hands. It's filthy.

In fact, Obama's ascension created a gargantuan irony. How can you sell class envy and American unfairness when you and your black wife went to Ivy League schools, got high-paying jobs, became millionaires, bought a mansion, and got elected President? How unfair is that??? Now, like a delicious O'Henry tale, Obama's spread-the-wealth campaign rendered itself moot by it's own victory! America is officially a meritocracy. Obama's election has validated American conservatism!

So listen carefully......Wham!!!

That's the sound of my foot kicking the door shut on the era of white guilt. The rites have been muttered, the carcass lowered, dirt shoveled, and tombstone erected. White guilt is dead and buried.

However, despite my glee, there's apparently one small, rabid bastion of American racism remaining. Black Americans voted 96% for Barak Obama. Hmmm. In a color-blind world, shouldn't that be 50-50?

Tonight, every black person should ask forgiveness for their apparent racism and prejudice towards white people. Maybe it's time to start spreading the guilt around.

murral stark
09-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Former Godfather’s Pizza CEO and 2012 presidential candidate, Herman Cain has an estimated net worth of $18 million. He was doing ok until his girlfriends started crawling out of the woodwork. I wouldnt call him poor, I think he would have been kicking Obamas rear end. Romney was also a Governor and a successful businessman.

Now I see. It's that pristine moral character that was his demise. same as gingrich, multiple wives and girlfriends cost him the nomination. Neither had the big donors that Romney does either. Cain's personal wealth is no where close to Romney's, and that's the money that is known. Who knows how much money Romney really has, due to his offshore accounts?

road kill
09-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Why didn't he make it as the candidate? I think he was as qualified in business as Romney. their foreign relations experience is equal. One thing comes to mind "Money"He didn't have enough money to buy his candidacy. I personally think politically, Gingrich was the best candidate for the Republican party. He ran out of money too. It's sad to say, but it appears that whomever has the most money, gets the candidacy. In both parties.

Let us say you are correct........

.....where did Obama get his money?????

murral stark
09-24-2012, 02:40 PM

That's why I said, in both parties. I don't have a clue where Obama got his money. I really don't know where Romney got his either. Other than what i have heard or read. Regardless of where it came from, the one with the most money is the candidate of both parties right now. Why can't a common guy run for president? Somebody that is grounded with real life struggles and experience of how the majority of people in this country live. Not somebody whose idea of having it rough is staying in a hotel with no room service.

ARay11
09-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Murral,
A man's wealth has nothing to do with his ability or inability to lead. None of America's presidents ever slept on chaff.

gmhr1
09-24-2012, 04:51 PM
Poor Obama he's barely making it he should get a real job

Net Worth: http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/wp-content/themes/celebnetworth/images/stats_2.jpg $11.8 Million As of 2012

Marvin S
09-24-2012, 05:03 PM
That's why I said, in both parties. I don't have a clue where Obama got his money. I really don't know where Romney got his either. Other than what i have heard or read. Regardless of where it came from, the one with the most money is the candidate of both parties right now. Why can't a common guy run for president? Somebody that is grounded with real life struggles and experience of how the majority of people in this country live. Not somebody whose idea of having it rough is staying in a hotel with no room service.

Though you were not able to comprehend (& I'm not sure you can today) this at the time, there was a candidate for POTUS who fit that bill. Son of a preacher in Mitchell whose wife was the daughter of public employees in Sanborn County. His name was George McGovern, darling of the liberals, who had his political *#^ handed to him in the election. My comment at the time was "No one grew up 12 miles from where I did, in the times that we grew up, had the necessary tools to run this country". George was just about as common as you would have liked.

George & his wife should have spent more time being parents :confused:.

murral stark
09-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Murral,
A man's wealth has nothing to do with his ability or inability to lead. None of America's presidents ever slept on chaff.

I couldn't agree more with you. The best leaders I have worked for in my life came up through the ranks and got to where they are by how they performed their job, not because they had somebody in the high offices handing them promotions. My current general manager is one of those guys. He started out on the production floor and worked his way up. He knows what it takes to get the job done in our plant. I respect him a great deal because he will listen to you sincerely, not act like he is listening to you and laugh when you walk out of his office.

murral stark
09-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Poor Obama he's barely making it he should get a real job

Net Worth: http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/wp-content/themes/celebnetworth/images/stats_2.jpg $11.8 Million As of 2012
I never said that obama was poor. I think both he and romney's idea of roughing it, is a hotel with no room service. Too many wealthy elected officials in Washington, D.C. that really don't know what it's like to be a get your hands dirty and sweat your butt off to bring home a paycheck guy or gal.

murral stark
09-24-2012, 05:39 PM
Though you were not able to comprehend (& I'm not sure you can today) this at the time, there was a candidate for POTUS who fit that bill. Son of a preacher in Mitchell whose wife was the daughter of public employees in Sanborn County. His name was George McGovern, darling of the liberals, who had his political *#^ handed to him in the election. My comment at the time was "No one grew up 12 miles from where I did, in the times that we grew up, had the necessary tools to run this country". George was just about as common as you would have liked.

George & his wife should have spent more time being parents :confused:.
Probably the best governor I have ever seen was George Mickelson. He died tragically while in flight to Washington. And he was a Republican.

gmhr1
09-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Thats why hopefully Romney can change this mess he is a sucessful businessman he has dealt with people in the business world, he has been a Governor which is alot more than Obama has ever been. Like with any job it takes experience and the right kind. People say Romnney has to much money how many millions is to much?

Ken Bora
09-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Murral,

sure about that are we????
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Lincoln_statue.jpg/333px-Lincoln_statue.jpg

Ken Bora
09-24-2012, 05:49 PM
.......... My wife prefers to be called black, not african american. She says she is no more african than I am.......

smart girl, I like her already!

murral stark
09-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Romney was successful at taking over struggling businesses, milking what money he could out of them and dismantling them, the whole time displacing workers that needed the jobs. Did he offer those displaced by his dismantling of their company, jobs at another facility that he owned? The old song says, "C'mon, take the money and run." Sounds fitting doesn't it.

Ken Bora
09-24-2012, 05:53 PM

the issue with both Herman and Newt was not the billfold in the back of the trousers, but the zipper in the front of the trousers.:rolleyes:

murral stark
09-24-2012, 05:57 PM
smart girl, I like her already!

I like her too. Other than the fact that she spoils my dogs rotten. HA HA HA!!! When I scold the dog a little, she steps in and says " come on baby, let's go back in the house and get away from that grouchy guy." The dogs eat it up. She only does it occasionally. For the most part she lets me train them, just sometimes she is feeling frisky and takes them back in the house.

murral stark
09-24-2012, 05:57 PM
the issue with both Herman and Newt was not the billfold in the back of the trousers, but the zipper in the front of the trousers.:rolleyes:
That's funny right there.

gmhr1
09-24-2012, 06:02 PM
Obama was asked on the View about Libya,

Was the Libya attack terrorism?
“There’s no doubt that the kind of weapons that were used, the ongoing assault, that it wasn’t just a mob action. What’s clear is that, around the world, there are still a lot of threats out there,” the president said.

He should tell Biden that he thinks Osama Bin Laden is dead and we are safe!

you can read the whole obama interview at gretawire.com I'm glad bo has Hillary to tend to the important stuff at the U.N. so he could make a TV appearance. Maybe thats how we ended up with a few bumps in the road in the ME Obama was to busy to make the meetings

Marvin S
09-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Probably the best governor I have ever seen was George Mickelson. He died tragically while in flight to Washington. And he was a Republican.

The post was about McGovern - a little guy - who like the present POTUS was severely unqualified

Romney was successful at taking over struggling businesses, milking what money he could out of them and dismantling them, the whole time displacing workers that needed the jobs. Did he offer those displaced by his dismantling of their company, jobs at another facility that he owned? The old song says, "C'mon, take the money and run." Sounds fitting doesn't it.

This post shows how little you know of the business & financial world - What Bain Capital did was very common when they got involved - there are always business's that can be better managed - I have owned a mutual fund for longer than Bain Capital has existed that specialized in this sort of arbitrage -

JDogger
09-24-2012, 07:28 PM
:cool:
The post was about McGovern - a little guy - who like the present POTUS was severely unqualified

This post shows how little you know of the business & financial world - What Bain Capital did was very common when they got involved - there are always business's that can be better managed - I have owned a mutual fund for longer than Bain Capital has existed that specialized in this sort of arbitrage -

Well there you have it folks...Marvin is older than dirt.:cool:

I better add a smiley, but it don't seem to work. Right Murral? JD

murral stark
09-24-2012, 08:41 PM
:cool:

Well there you have it folks...Marvin is older than dirt.:cool:

I better add a smiley, but it don't seem to work. Right Murral? JD

Didn't work for me any way. HA HA HA!!!

murral stark
09-24-2012, 08:49 PM

I know you were talking about McGovern. I was just making a statement about Mickelson. Sorry about the confusion. So you condone buying a business and dismantling it rather than fixing it and keeping the people there working? We hear so much about the need for jobs and a guy buys businesses, guts them, displaces the workers and smiles all the way to the bank. That's ok then?:confused: So we shouldn't worry about these types of things. The workers this type of practice displaces are inconsequential. They're just collateral damage.

murral stark
09-24-2012, 08:58 PM

So, in your opinion, no little guy would ever be qualified? Or just that one? What makes someone qualified? That is why we keep getting the same old song and dance from the white house. A lot of people must've thought Obama was qualified because he managed to get elected. He probably won't get re-elected though.

Marvin S
09-24-2012, 09:36 PM
:cool: Well there you have it folks...Marvin is older than dirt.:cool:

JD - As long as you broached the subject, I'm going to give you an opportunity to exhibit your vast breadth of knowledge about dirt :-P. If I am older than the upper .163" of a layer of average dirt but younger than .164", how long does it take to make 1" of topsoil?

So you condone buying a business and dismantling it rather than fixing it and keeping the people there working? We hear so much about the need for jobs and a guy buys businesses, guts them, displaces the workers and smiles all the way to the bank. That's ok then?:confused: So we shouldn't worry about these types of things. The workers this type of practice displaces are inconsequential. They're just collateral damage.

I condone whatever works for the situation - not every business is salvable, if they were, another operating entity would bring them on board. Which also happens even when taken over.

But let's see how big a hypocrite you are, do you check country of origin on your purchases, if you don't then you are a hypocrite :rolleyes: . I do & do without if I believe the practices in that country are not competitive.

On my way through life I worked with many of those you describe, all do not deserve any more than to reap what they sowed.

JDogger
09-25-2012, 09:42 AM
JD - As long as you broached the subject, I'm going to give you an opportunity to exhibit your vast breadth of knowledge about dirt :-P. If I am older than the upper .163" of a layer of average dirt but younger than .164", how long does it take to make 1" of topsoil?

Assuming that the topsoil has been formed naturally and not through keyline design that would make you just shy of your 82nd birthday. So technically not "older than dirt". My apologies.:rolleyes:

menmon
09-25-2012, 11:05 AM

I suggest you look up the word arbitrage....I don't think your investment is arbitrage.

Cody Covey
09-25-2012, 12:01 PM
I know you were talking about McGovern. I was just making a statement about Mickelson. Sorry about the confusion. So you condone buying a business and dismantling it rather than fixing it and keeping the people there working? We hear so much about the need for jobs and a guy buys businesses, guts them, displaces the workers and smiles all the way to the bank. That's ok then?:confused: So we shouldn't worry about these types of things. The workers this type of practice displaces are inconsequential. They're just collateral damage.

This is not what Bain does....at least not strictly like the media has so easily spoon fed you to believe. Sure they buy businesses and sometimes they don't work out but they are looking to make money not destroy peoples lives. Toy's R Us, Home Depot, Godfathers Pizza and MANY others all very much disagree with your assertion that they only buy companies to dismantle them.

Romney causes cancer regards.....

menmon
09-25-2012, 12:11 PM
They take a little capital and leverage up good companies to take control and if the levered capital structure does not break the company, they are sucessful. The sellers make a bunch of money and the Bain investors make a big return by leveraging a little capital.

The other senerio is they buy the debt of companies that have bad capital structures and work them out of bankruptcy and become the new equity owners, as the old debt is converted to equity.

Either of these senerios usually means job loss. However, the first one usually means unnecessary job loss, as to pay the bill on the increased debt.

Nothing wrong with either but they are pro-investor not pro-worker.

I want a president that is pro-worker not pro-investor making decisions on how to get folks working again.

Cody Covey
09-25-2012, 12:13 PM
They take a little capital and leverage up good companies to take control and if the levered capital structure does not break the company, they are sucessful. The sellers make a bunch of money and the Bain investors make a big return by leveraging a little capital.

The other senerio is they buy the debt of companies that have bad capital structures and work them out of bankruptcy and become the new equity owners, as the old debt is converted to equity.

Either of these senerios usually means job loss. However, the first one usually means unnecessary job loss, as to pay the bill on the increased debt.

Nothing wrong with either but they are pro-investor not pro-worker.

I want a president that is pro-worker not pro-investor making decisions on how to get folks working again.

Then I trust you are writing in a candidate for president?

charly_t
09-25-2012, 01:33 PM

Ditto ! Just where did that money come from ? :-)

menmon
09-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Then I trust you are writing in a candidate for president?

Obama/Biden

charly_t
09-25-2012, 01:59 PM
.................................................. .................. A lot of people must've thought Obama was qualified because he managed to get elected........................................... ....................

That was why he got elected. A lot of people were not thinking ! Shoot, they weren't even listening. :-)

caryalsobrook
09-25-2012, 02:01 PM
Obama/Biden

I don't know whether to call that utterly stupid or absolutely funny. What a joke.

menmon
09-25-2012, 02:03 PM
Not near as stupid as you thinking Romney will win;)

Cody Covey
09-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Not near as stupid as you thinking Romney will win;)You can honestly sit here and say that Obama cares about the working class?

gmhr1
09-26-2012, 11:10 AM
the fiscal cliff that the Pres wont deal with till after elections. We will all be dealing with these.
Sequestration
income tax
alternative minimum tax
Social Security payroll tax going for 4.2 to 6.2
estate tax
popular deductions and credits child tax credit going away
extended unemployment
capital gains.deductions
medicare doc fix

helencalif
09-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Why do you people keep regurgitating false information? Obama is not a Muslim. It's been stated and proven many times,.

I have read about Obama's early life being raised as a Muslim, going to a Muslim school, listing Muslim as his religion, being a Muslim in college, going to mosques, hanging out with Muslims.

I guess you are saying at some time after college he stopped being a Muslim because he went to the radical Rev. Wright's church. Is that the proof he is not a Muslim? I am sure it has been stated many times that he is no longer a Muslim, but what is the proof ?

You said there was proof so I would like to know what proof exists.

Helen

M&K's Retrievers
09-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Why do you people keep regurgitating false information? Obama is not a Muslim. It's been stated and proven many times, but some in this world are so blinded by their hatred of him, that no matter what he does, or tries to do, or says, they will never believe it. Should he make another executive decision and show some military power to quiet them? If he did that, then people would scream that he made another executive decison without anybody's approval from the right. It's a no win situation. Regardless of what he does, it will be wrong, because he is a democrat, and probably has something to do with the fact that he has a little better tan than most people in the party on the right.

I normally don't reply to your posts but I gotta know where this proof is.

gmhr1
09-26-2012, 12:30 PM
He must be muslim because even Madonna said we have a black muslim in the white house. Ask any young person they will tell you, she knows what shes talking about

murral stark
09-26-2012, 04:58 PM
I have read about Obama's early life being raised as a Muslim, going to a Muslim school, listing Muslim as his religion, being a Muslim in college, going to mosques, hanging out with Muslims.

I guess you are saying at some time after college he stopped being a Muslim because he went to the radical Rev. Wright's church. Is that the proof he is not a Muslim? I am sure it has been stated many times that he is no longer a Muslim, but what is the proof ?

You said there was proof so I would like to know what proof exists.

Helen

Lot's of kids have parents of different religious beliefs. Kids I grew up with had one parent baptist and one parent catholic. they went to both churches out of respect for their parents. A lot of those kids said the same things, raised a catholic, went to catholic school and yes even said they were catholics. when they got old enough to decide, the kids chose which religion to follow. Some stayed with the catholic faith and others went to the baptist faith. Is it possible that is the case with Obama? Or because he went to the places mentioned,that automatically makes him a muslim? Did he also go to a christian church with his mother?

murral stark
09-26-2012, 07:32 PM
crickets. chirp chirp

Cody Covey
09-26-2012, 11:57 PM
crickets. chirp chirp

No you are missing the question....you asserted there was overwhelming proof he wasn't. It was asked where all this proof was....

M&K's Retrievers
09-27-2012, 12:19 AM
No you are missing the question....you asserted there was overwhelming proof he wasn't. It was asked where all this proof was....

He doesn't have any proof, just a lot of BS.

mngundog
09-27-2012, 07:25 AM
He must be muslim because even Madonna said we have a black muslim in the white house. Ask any young person they will tell you, she knows what shes talking about
I bet not many young people would believe anything a drunken 50 year old former rock star would shout from the stage, however FOX would take that as a creditable source and their disciples will follow them without question.

youngblood
09-27-2012, 08:47 AM
I am in college right now. I have grown up baptist and have proclaimed Christianity pretty much my entire life.Including college. I would say at the least I have been influenced by the teaching of my pastors and parents throughout my entire life. Soooo if Obama proclaimed a belief in Islam and pursued it while out of the house and in college, I would say that is proof enough that he has AT LEAST been influenced by the teachings in the mosques. Who taught him and what was he taught? Does this mean he is Muslim? Does it really matter? Only if it affects his daily decisions as the forefront representative of a secular republic, same as a Catholic or Baptist president. I believe this influence has affected his decisions, especially with Libya and the video. It cannot be argued that it seems as if Obama cares more about what the extremists think of America than the principle that America is so revered for: freedom of speech. By not reacting in a timely manner, Obama gave an impression of softness while in reality American soil was ransacked and an ambassador brutally killed. If what is said about the warnings days before is true.. Wait, it was 9/11 and the middle east. I live in Iowa and I can put 2 and 2 together!!!!! the days leading up to and after 9/11 we as a country need to be alert, especially abroad in the lions den! Only fools are not prepared. We look like a foolish nation. Again. I am sick of it.
Also, mngundog, young people are typically smarter than given credit for. The only comment I heard about Madonna today was that she was still hot for being old. I am tired of all my liberal professors speaking against Fox. Look at all the other news media outlets. Not much better, just slanted the way you want it so you find it more agreable (you as in people who hate on Fox, not you specifically).

road kill
09-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Lot's of kids have parents of different religious beliefs. Kids I grew up with had one parent baptist and one parent catholic. they went to both churches out of respect for their parents. A lot of those kids said the same things, raised a catholic, went to catholic school and yes even said they were catholics. when they got old enough to decide, the kids chose which religion to follow. Some stayed with the catholic faith and others went to the baptist faith. Is it possible that is the case with Obama? Or because he went to the places mentioned,that automatically makes him a muslim? Did he also go to a christian church with his mother?

Perhaps they as adults no longer subscribe to the respective religions, but don't try for a second to pretened those religious teachings had no affect on the upbringing on these kids.

And don't try to BS about the people Obama was raised by had no affect on his character either.

Get real...........................

mngundog
09-27-2012, 08:59 AM
I am in college right now. I have grown up baptist and have proclaimed Christianity pretty much my entire life.Including college. I would say at the least I have been influenced by the teaching of my pastors and parents throughout my entire life. Soooo if Obama proclaimed a belief in Islam and pursued it while out of the house and in college, I would say that is proof enough that he has AT LEAST been influenced by the teachings in the mosques. Who taught him and what was he taught? Does this mean he is Muslim? Does it really matter? Only if it affects his daily decisions as the forefront representative of a secular republic, same as a Catholic or Baptist president. I believe this influence has affected his decisions, especially with Libya and the video. It cannot be argued that it seems as if Obama cares more about what the extremists think of America than the principle that America is so revered for: freedom of speech. By not reacting in a timely manner, Obama gave an impression of softness while in reality American soil was ransacked and an ambassador brutally killed. If what is said about the warnings days before is true.. Wait, it was 9/11 and the middle east. I live in Iowa and I can put 2 and 2 together!!!!! the days leading up to and after 9/11 we as a country need to be alert, especially abroad in the lions den! Only fools are not prepared. We look like a foolish nation. Again. I am sick of it.
Also, mngundog, young people are typically smarter than given credit for. The only comment I heard about Madonna today was that she was still hot for being old. I am tired of all my liberal professors speaking against Fox. Look at all the other news media outlets. Not much better, just slanted the way you want it so you find it more agreable (you as in people who hate on Fox, not you specifically).
I for one enjoy Fox News far better than any other network for listening to politics, with that being said you have to take it with a grain of salt, about 20% good information and 80% pandering. The problem is they will take a ridiculous story, like the Madonna story, and a few of their followers out their will take that as gospel.

huntinman
09-27-2012, 10:54 AM

Good post...

charly_t
09-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Perhaps they as adults no longer subscribe to the respective religions, but don't try for a second to pretened those religious teachings had no affect on the upbringing on these kids.

And don't try to BS about the people Obama was raised by had no affect on his character either.

Get real...........................

Exactly ! lots of people keep skipping over the fact of how he was raised/taught. We are the sum of how we were raised/taught in almost every case. It is a rare person who can change that input. I don't think that Obama is one of those people who can do that. The things that he says tell us he has not changed much if any.

murral stark
09-27-2012, 03:12 PM
We will just have to agree to disagree. I will never change your mind and you will never change mine. You beilieve he is muslim and I do not.

huntinman
09-27-2012, 03:28 PM
We will just have to agree to disagree. I will never change your mind and you will never change mine. You beilieve he is muslim and I do not.

I don't care what his religion is... he is bankrupting the country... He and his telepromter need to go.

murral stark
09-27-2012, 04:29 PM
I don't care what his religion is... he is bankrupting the country... He and his telepromter need to go.
If people don't care whether he is a muslim or christian, why do they keep bringing it up? Let the muslim thing go, cast your vote and let the chips fall where they may. People are hung up on way too much trivial stuff, rather than what's really important. How are we as a country, going to put our differences aside, and work together toward a common goal of what is best for everybody. Not just one group or another.

huntinman
09-27-2012, 04:32 PM
If people don't care whether he is a muslim or christian, why do they keep bringing it up? Let the muslim thing go, cast your vote and let the chips fall where they may. People are hung up on way too much trivial stuff, rather than what's really important. How are we as a country, going to put our differences aside, and work together toward a common goal of what is best for everybody. Not just one group or another.

I've never brought up his religion. If I have let me know. What I think is important I mentioned in my previous post... or did you miss that? Lets work together to replace him... OK?

murral stark
09-27-2012, 04:57 PM
I've never brought up his religion. If I have let me know. What I think is important I mentioned in my previous post... or did you miss that? Lets work together to replace him... OK?
Sorry Mr. Davis. I didn't mean to lump you in with people that constantly bring up his religion. If replacing him is going to be the best for all people involved, I am all for it. I don't believe that any one person can do all of the things necessary to get us back on track. I do believe if we work as a team, we will accomplish great things. When people are infighting amongst themselves, nothing gets done. And that is where we are at the current time.

murral stark
09-27-2012, 05:00 PM
This is old news, but it makes all outdoors people look bad.8983
Look at the rear window on the car. It has benelli right above the bumper sticker.

huntinman
09-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Look at the rear window on the car. It has benelli right above the bumper sticker.

It doesn't make outdoorsman look bad. It makes that one individual look bad if it's real. Who know's... could be a creation of an inventive lib... Like the ones who said there were racist signs at the Tea Party rallies.

BonMallari
09-27-2012, 05:23 PM

ANYONE that has a sticker like that is not only a bigot but a racist too...Benelli's are for the guys that wear the black hoodies and paint their faces

I shoot a Remington or a Winchester

murral stark
09-27-2012, 05:30 PM
I shoot a browning or a beretta. Mr. Davis, Google "don't re-nig" and you will see that it is quite real.

huntinman
09-27-2012, 05:34 PM
I shoot a browning or a beretta. Mr. Davis, Google "don't re-nig" and you will see that it is quite real.

Like I said before, if it is... it reflects on that person.... no one else.

BrettG
09-27-2012, 05:37 PM
I do believe if we work as a team, we will accomplish great things. When people are infighting amongst themselves, nothing gets done. And that is where we are at the current time.

I agree with this statement on working together. We, the people have to take back our government. I hate to say it but its been a while since I saw a candidate that I truly thought represented what was BEST for the country. Both parties have camped out on opposite sides (far left and far right), pandering to they're big contributors, and we the people are the ones that get screwed. Its time for a new party that represents Americans.

murral stark
09-27-2012, 05:58 PM
Like I said before, if it is... it reflects on that person.... no one else.
You know that the anti-gun and anti-hunting nuts don't single out that person. They say, "see, these gun carrying people are racist and bloodthirsty." These groups believe we, as sportsmen, are guilty by association. That was all that I was saying.

huntinman
09-27-2012, 06:03 PM
You know that the anti-gun and anti-hunting nuts don't single out that person. They say, "see, these gun carrying people are racist and bloodthirsty." These groups believe we, as sportsmen, are guilty by association. That was all that I was saying.

Those kooks already think that... I don't spend any time worrying about what they think.

murral stark
09-27-2012, 06:06 PM
I know they already think that way, but why give them any more ammunition to try to get hunting and guns outlawed with bumper stickers like that.

charly_t
09-27-2012, 06:43 PM
If people don't care whether he is a muslim or christian, why do they keep bringing it up?............................................... .....................

Because that relgion is out to change America into something we don't want. Take a good long look at the countries controlled by muslims. He has already been seen as soft on muslims. If he seemed fair to all sides it might be different but he seems to be partial to muslims and muslim controlled countries. I don't care where he was born. What I care about is what he was taught growing up. He and his wife do not love or even like our country. Pay attention.....the change he has in mind is the wrong kind of change for most of us.

murral stark
09-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Because that relgion is out to change America into something we don't want. Take a good long look at the countries controlled by muslims. He has already been seen as soft on muslims. If he seemed fair to all sides it might be different but he seems to be partial to muslims and muslim controlled countries. I don't care where he was born. What I care about is what he was taught growing up. He and his wife do not love or even like our country. Pay attention.....the change he has in mind is the wrong kind of change for most of us.
I didn't know that the first lady claimed to ever have muslim teachings or anything of which you suggest. How did she get in this conversation?

gmhr1
09-27-2012, 08:11 PM
I know they already think that way, but why give them any more ammunition to try to get hunting and guns outlawed with bumper stickers like that.

All Obama needs to take away your right to own a gun is 4 more years. Like he said he needs more time.

charly_t
09-27-2012, 08:37 PM
I didn't know that the first lady claimed to ever have muslim teachings or anything of which you suggest. How did she get in this conversation?

SHE MARRIED HIM ! THAT MAKES HER HIS PARTNER. Yes, I am yelling because you don't seem to hear well. Being hard of hearing I tend to feel sorry for others with the same problen :-)

murral stark
09-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Wow. I think somebody needs a hug.:D I don't have a hearing problem, I am just as stubborn as you are.:cool:

charly_t
09-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Wow. I think somebody needs a hug.:D I don't have a hearing problem, I am just as stubborn as you are.:cool:

No hugs, but thanks. Nah, you aren't as stubborn as I am but I am old and don't care to waste all my time talking to you. You do seem to have a need for lots of attention. And time is something I don't have right now as I have another page-turner started. Keep on keeping on. ;)

P.S. Not sure which grandkid you remind me of most.

Gerry Clinchy
09-28-2012, 09:25 AM
It occurs to me that Obama was also raised with strong communist indoctrination: his grandparents were avowed communists; F.M. Davis was his mentor. I'm not sure about his mother's political leanings, but I believe she tended to follow her parents' views.

Communism is basically atheistic. Thus, there is a good chance that Obama is neither Muslim nor Christian ... but rather wears the garb of whichever will best serve his political purposes at any given moment.

gmhr1
09-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Since the economic recovery started in June 2009, household incomes are down 5.7%, the Sentier data show, and they are down more than 8% since Obama took office. We are doing worse in the recovery than we did in the recession. But hey if your broke on welfare, food stamps, you can get a free phone seems like a great reason to keep him in the Wh we know whose back he has.

Obama added 6 trillion OF HIS OWN DEBT he told us he would cut it in half (his own words hold him accountable) he knew how much the debt was so thats no excuse. Less people are working today than when he took office. People are giving up looking for a Job in America thats shameful, and we have a Pres giving cell phones to low income people to buy their vote. There is no limit as to how low this guy will go.