PDA

View Full Version : The Saints at Lambeau

road kill
09-27-2012, 09:04 AM
A must win for both teams.

Franco, an 8 pack of Johnsonville Brats against??????

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss189/TIPT544/BRATWURST/bratwurst_thumb.jpg

BonMallari
09-27-2012, 09:18 AM
you just dont know how good that looks...but I have gone all summer (since June 1) without eating any red meat...I will eat duck, deer or elk this fall...but no beef

Green Bay currently a 7.5 pt favorite with the O/U at 54.5

If you had told me that NO would start the year 0-3, I would have bet the ranch against it...I won't even touch the game....but I would bet that the game gets the #1 officiating crew working the game

Charles C.
09-27-2012, 09:24 AM
My poor Saints have been decimated by dictator Goodell with no proof of any pay-to-injure program. All the "evidence" they claimed to have ultimately turned out to be a statement from a fired disgruntled former employee who vowed to get revenge when he was cut loose. Congratulations on your win this weekend. I don't think the Saints could beat the Browns right now.

road kill
09-27-2012, 09:28 AM
you just dont know how good that looks...but I have gone all summer (since June 1) without eating any red meat...I will eat duck, deer or elk this fall...but no beef

Green Bay currently a 7.5 pt favorite with the O/U at 54.5

If you had told me that NO would start the year 0-3, I would have bet the ranch against it...I won't even touch the game....but I would bet that the game gets the #1 officiating crew working the game
Brats are made of PORK!!!!!:cool:

BonMallari
09-27-2012, 09:33 AM
Brats are made of PORK!!!!!:cool:

Gave that up too...Chicken ,Turkey or Fish right now

Franco
09-27-2012, 10:33 AM
I love grilled brats with saurkraut! I buy the Johnsonville brand down here and as good as Hebrew Nation hot dogs!

RK, we could ship one another food but bragging rights are so much more fun.

One thing about the Saints under Payton is the play great against tuff teams and lousey against easier teams. Without Payton making ingame adjustments and chewing players butts on the sidelines, I just don't have a lot of faith in them this season. Plus, I don't know what to think of Spags' Defense other than it has sucked. Vitt is gone for another 3 games as well.

And, like the Packers, the Scab Refs cost us the game last weekend.

For Charles C, here is the most insightful read on Bounty Gate. Goodell has zero proof of pay for injury though the team did have a pay for performance. Gregg Willaims testimony conflicts with the quality control coach that was fired a vowed to get revenge when he was giving a much less expensive SB ring. Pay for perfomance is a cap issue and not under Goodell's jurisdiction.
http://www.stradleylaw.com/gregg-williams-bountygate-declaration-raises-more-questions/
Looks like Vilma has a strong case for Defamation which is why the NFL is trying to get the suit dismissed.

Geaux Saints and Geaux Tigers!

BonMallari
09-27-2012, 10:39 AM
I love grilled brats with saurkraut! I buy the Johnsonville brand down here and as good as Hebrew Nation hot dogs!

RK, we could ship one another food but bragging rights are so much more fun.

One thing about the Saints under Payton is the play great against tuff teams and lousey against easier teams. Without Payton making ingame adjustments and chewing players butts on the sidelines, I just don't have a lot of faith in them this season. Plus, I don't know what to think of Spags' Defense other than it has sucked. Vitt is gone for another 3 games as well.

For Charles C, here is the most insightful read on Bounty Gate. Goodell has zero proof of pay for injury though the team did have a pay for performance. Gregg Willaims testimony conflicts with the quality control coach that was fired a vowed to get revenge when he was giving a much less expensive SB ring. Pay for perfomance is a cap issue and not under Goodell's jurisdiction.
http://www.stradleylaw.com/gregg-williams-bountygate-declaration-raises-more-questions/
Looks like Vilma has a strong case for Defamation which is why the NFL is trying to get the suit dismissed.

Geaux Saints and Geaux Tigers!

Payton might be the best currently at making adjustments in a game...his absence shows

Think you are correct about Spagnola..IMO his defensive "genius" was exposed as a HC

Franco
09-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Payton might be the best currently at making adjustments in a game...his absence shows

Think you are correct about Spagnola..IMO his defensive "genius" was exposed as a HC

Make one wonder just how much of the Giants' success on D was Coughlin's as compared to Spags.

Franco
09-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Well, the Refs tried o give the game to the Saints and they wanted nothimg to do with it! That was a terrible call on the last kickoff with the Refs missing the fumble. I am honestly glad Hartley missed the second FG attempt for the win.

You can bet that Sean Payton has filled up a couple of notebooks and the Saints will be a much better team next season when he returns. Hopefully, with a new D Coordinator.

BonMallari
10-01-2012, 06:00 AM
Well, the Refs tried o give the game to the Saints and they wanted nothimg to do with it! That was a terrible call on the last kickoff with the Refs missing the fumble. I am honestly glad Hartley missed the second FG attempt for the win.

You can bet that Sean Payton has filled up a couple of notebooks and the Saints will be a much better team next season when he returns. Hopefully, with a new D Coordinator.

dont know what his contract situation is...He does own a home in the Dallas area....I think he opts for a fresh start, there will be plenty of jobs available and he would certainly be among the first choice for many owners

Franco
10-01-2012, 07:03 AM
dont know what his contract situation is...He does own a home in the Dallas area....I think he opts for a fresh start, there will be plenty of jobs available and he would certainly be among the first choice for many owners

He has two seasons left after this one. I figure he will stay around as long as Brees is still playing very well, which could be another four.

He gave up the big house in Dallas and bought a smaller place for the wife and kids in the Divorce settlement.

huntinman
10-01-2012, 07:38 AM

He might be able to hook on with Towson... I think they are looking for a QB coach.

DannyJ
10-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Go Falcons!!! Saints are done. Well done.

BonMallari
10-01-2012, 12:44 PM
I do know one thing for sure...RGIII at Washington is the REAL DEAL...not looking forward to my Cowboys having to face him twice a year for the next 10 years...he just makes plays

Franco
10-02-2012, 06:38 PM
I do know one thing for sure...RGIII at Washington is the REAL DEAL...not looking forward to my Cowboys having to face him twice a year for the next 10 years...he just makes plays

Cowboys? And, I thought the Saints were playing poorly this season;)

Last night's game was too aweful to watch. I could only check in on the game when the Independent Film Network went to commercials.

BonMallari
10-02-2012, 06:59 PM

Last night's game was too aweful to watch. I could only check in on the game when the Independent Film Network went to commercials.

maybe people will start to believe me when I tell them that Romo is NOT the answer..We have a primadonna receiver in Bryant, a RB that shows up every third game or so...and a coach who isnt the offensive genius everyone thought he was...I didnt waste my time watching the replay when I got home, the lowlights on ESPN were all I needed to see

Oh how I miss Jimmy J...

M&K's Retrievers
10-02-2012, 07:44 PM

You are sooo cool! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Franco
10-02-2012, 09:23 PM
You are sooo cool! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did I hit a sensative nerve about your boys?

I suggest you get over it. They are grown men that get paid a lot of money to play a game!

M&K's Retrievers
10-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Did I hit a sensative nerve about your boys?

I suggest you get over it. They are grown men that get paid a lot of money to play a game!

No, I was ribbing you about watching the Independent Film Network. Can't worry about the Boys right now, too busy watching the Rangers blow it.

Franco
10-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Go Falcons!!! Saints are done. Well done.

How did I miss this one?

Will Matty Noodle ever throw a TD pass in a playoff game?

I see two years in a row of sweeping them;) Oh, and how come there were so many empty seats in the Georgia Dome last Sunday?

Falcons are peaking at the wrong time!