PDA

View Full Version : WHO Is Towson....

M&K's Retrievers
09-29-2012, 11:45 PM
and how can they score 22 points against the mighty LSU and their unbeatable defense ??? What say you Franco?

Marvin S
09-30-2012, 11:45 AM
and how can they score 22 points against the mighty LSU and their unbeatable defense ??? What say you Franco?

:) :p :) :p :)

Franco
09-30-2012, 12:22 PM
They scored 13 of those points late in the 4th Q against LSU's 3rd and 4th string D.

Like I said on the college football thread on the main page a couple of weeks ago, we will know what kind of team and QB we have when we play Florida. That game is next week.

M&K's Retrievers
09-30-2012, 12:36 PM
They scored 13 of those points late in the 4th Q against LSU's 3rd and 4th string D.

Like I said on the college football thread on the main page a couple of weeks ago, we will know what kind of team and QB we have when we play Florida. That game is next week.

Then why are they ranked #2?

Franco
09-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Then why are they ranked #2?

Why was USC Ranked #2 or Orgeon now ranked #2, who have they played?

Why is Bama ranked #1?

FSU is the only team to beat a very good team when they beat Clemson.

I agree with those that don't beleive rankings should come out until October as teams start playing some meat.

BTW, LSU had 7 Freshman D players on the field at the end of the 4th Q.

M&K's Retrievers
09-30-2012, 01:00 PM
Franco, you are too easy to rile. :p

Franco
09-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Franco, you are too easy to rile. :p

I'm not riled.

I have become a very guarded LSU fan because of Les Miles. Especially, with all that talent
on D and at RB.

He did me in after last season's National Champ game and if he doesn't win the SEC this season I hope LSU says adios to him.

huntinman
09-30-2012, 03:55 PM
Towson scored 9 points right off the bat against the highly regarded first string defense... while LSU's offense wasn't setting the world on fire...

BonMallari
09-30-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm not riled.

I have become a very guarded LSU fan because of Les Miles. Especially, with all that talent
on D and at RB.

He did me in after last season's National Champ game and if he doesn't win the SEC this season I hope LSU says adios to him.

Seriously ???? the man has given you a top 5 program since he has been there and you would be willing to dump him....and replace him with who(m) ?

Franco
09-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Seriously ???? the man has given you a top 5 program since he has been there and you would be willing to dump him....and replace him with who(m) ?

A coach that gets the most out of the talent on the team, someone like a Mark Hudspeth.
Miles should have two more NC with the talent he's had on team. And, shame on him for wasting three season with J Jefferson as QB.

BonMallari
09-30-2012, 07:07 PM
A coach that gets the most out of the talent on the team, someone like a Mark Hudspeth.
Miles should have two more NC with the talent he's had on team. And, shame on him for wasting three season with J Jefferson as QB.

I could say the same thing for Mack Brown at Texas, IMO he is an underachiever considering what great recruiting classes he has had...but I have realized that the powers that be like a consistent winner...Now if he gags this year he will be pressured to take the golden parachute and walk off into the sunset..

I wanted Chizik or Muschamp for the record

roseberry
09-30-2012, 07:48 PM
I wanted Chizik for the record

the timing just might work out for you on this one! the booger eaters are getting a little restless, imho he must win 8 with bama or georgia among them. if not his seat will get warmmmmm!