PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pelosi?

JDogger
09-30-2012, 11:57 AM
WASHINGTON (AP) Paul Ryan says it would take too long to explain the numbers behind the tax plan that he and Mitt Romney are proposing. The Republican vice presidential nominee says he and Romney want a 20 percent cut in all income tax rates. He says they would pay for those cuts by closing loopholes and deductions. President Barack Obama and Democrats have hammered Romney and Ryan for refusing to say until after the election which tax loopholes they would close. Ryan told Fox News Sunday that it would take me too long to go through all the math. Ryan said he and Romney would start by closing loopholes for higher-income Americans

You have to pass it to know whats in it.... = It would take to long....:roll:

gmhr1
09-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Kinda like this? Obama Admin Reportedly Putting off Costly & Controversial Regs Until After the Election
The Obama administration is avoiding implementing “costly and controversial” regulations so as not to upset the president’s chances of a November win, according to USA TODAY.
SNEAKY OBAMA!
some Obama has chosen not to talk about till after election
Full cost of Obamacare
SS payroll tax increase from 4.6 to 6.2
Estate Tax
Medicare
Capital gains
Sequestration
Income tax
Extended unemployment
Child care tax just to name a few

JDogger
09-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Kinda like this? Obama Admin Reportedly Putting off Costly & Controversial Regs Until After the Election
The Obama administration is avoiding implementing “costly and controversial” regulations so as not to upset the president’s chances of a November win, according to USA TODAY.
SNEAKY OBAMA!
some Obama has chosen not to talk about till after election
Full cost of Obamacare
SS payroll tax increase from 4.6 to 6.2
Estate Tax
Medicare
Capital gains
Sequestration
Income tax
Extended unemployment
Child care tax just to name a few

Hmmmm...so two wrongs make a right?

M&K's Retrievers
09-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Hmmmm...so two wrongs make a right?

Apparently Ryan knows what his plan is and the details. He didn't feel he had the time to spell it all out it a TV interview. Ryan's plan would be open to public scrutiny before being considered. Pelosi admitted that she nor the rest of the House didn't have a clue as to what was in Obamacare but they passed it anyway. Big difference.

gmhr1
09-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Obama transparency?.....lies cover ups.

JDogger
09-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Apparently Ryan knows what his plan is and the details. He didn't feel he had the time to spell it all out it a TV interview. Ryan's plan would be open to public scrutiny before being considered. Pelosi admitted that she nor the rest of the House didn't have a clue as to what was in Obamacare but they passed it anyway. Big difference.

How about before the election, not after it?

M&K's Retrievers
09-30-2012, 01:52 PM
How about before the election, not after it?

Reasonable request. Might I suggest the Dems be held to the same standard.

JDogger
09-30-2012, 02:02 PM

R's, D's and L's for that matter. However, even if a plan was presented partisan bickering would doom it to gridlock. I'm afraid we're screwed.

road kill
10-01-2012, 08:56 AM
WASHINGTON (AP) Paul Ryan says it would take too long to explain the numbers behind the tax plan that he and Mitt Romney are proposing. The Republican vice presidential nominee says he and Romney want a 20 percent cut in all income tax rates. He says they would pay for those cuts by closing loopholes and deductions. President Barack Obama and Democrats have hammered Romney and Ryan for refusing to say until after the election which tax loopholes they would close. Ryan told Fox News Sunday that it would take me too long to go through all the math. Ryan said he and Romney would start by closing loopholes for higher-income Americans

You have to pass it to know whats in it.... = It would take to long....:roll:
I listened to the entire interview.

In regard to the OP;

BRAVO SIERRA!!!

That is not what Ryan said............

murral stark
10-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Everybody already knows what the democrat's plan is, so they say. People make it pretty clear that the democrats are running this country to the bottom of the pits of hell. At least if the republicans would lay out a specific plan, we would have 2 plans to compare before we cast our vote.;-)

JDogger
10-01-2012, 10:19 PM
I listened to the entire interview.

In regard to the OP;

BRAVO SIERRA!!!

That is not what Ryan said............

Your reply could well be directed to AP rather than the OP. I merely copied and pasted a news report. Something not unknown to happen here on PP.
The interview was replayed tonight. I suggest that RK sometimes hear's not what is said, but what he wants to hear.

It's OK Stan. It happens to us all. JD

menmon
10-02-2012, 09:10 AM
I heard it too...and he offered nothing in the way of what those loopholes would be.

They might have my respect if they lead with doing away with loopholes and then if revenue increased because of it...then talk about cutting taxes.

Cutting taxes is popular...doing away with loopholes is not. I assure you the ones that well be done away with if they could pass any of this would hit the folks that need the relief.

dixidawg
10-02-2012, 09:52 AM
what is a loophole?

ARay11
10-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Everybody already knows what the democrat's plan is, so they say. People make it pretty clear that the democrats are running this country to the bottom of the pits of hell. At least if the republicans would lay out a specific plan, we would have 2 plans to compare before we cast our vote.;-)

I feel that way about the budget........................

ARay11
10-02-2012, 10:32 AM

I feel that way about the budget........................

oh yeah.... forgot....Obama doesn't have one ..... dangit.... this comparison business is taking a beating....

gmhr1
10-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Romney will create jobs and get these people off the street our city looks like night of the living dead! I have never seen so many people walking on the streets in the middle of the day how sad they dont have a job.

Romneys tax plan http://taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/romney-plan.cfmax