PDA

View Full Version : catalogs orders

charly_t
10-02-2012, 03:31 AM
Just a late night vent. For those of you who order from the little catalogs that arrive in the mail or you order online from them watch out. I am being charged $3.99 per month for some 'plan' which I did not okay. Needless to say I got ugly with the man today. Seems they would rather charge me the $3.99 per month for this 'plan' than they would to sell clothing to me. I will not mention a name for fear of being sued but I will tell you that there are 4 of these ladies wear catalog companies which appear to be connected. They call you on the phone shortly after you get your order and offer this 'plan'. They all so far have sounded like people from the USA.

Daniel J Simoens
10-02-2012, 12:04 PM
I never order anything fron unsolicited mail.

charly_t
10-02-2012, 01:24 PM
I never order anything fron unsolicited mail.

Probably a good idea. However these are long standing companies that seem to have changed their practices that I am talking about. I should have said that. I'm guessing that they were bought or merged and they are now under perhaps new management. Since these are ladies' wear they better learn to talk to women or they are going to lose more business than mine.