PDA

View Full Version : 7.8% Unemployment

menmon
10-05-2012, 10:37 AM
7.8% Unemployment!

Gerry Clinchy
10-05-2012, 10:49 AM
We will have to wait until next week, or later, when they "adjust" the actual figures ... as they do every month.

Interestingly, nobody pays a lot of attention to the "adjustments". However, when we hear that unemployment has decreased from the previous month, we later find out that it was because the previous month had been adjusted upward.

It will also be interesting to learn the further figures of how many people dropped out of the work force, to see if that may have made the unemployment numbers go down.

menmon
10-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Actually this was a good jobs number by all the experts, but the folks that will be voting for Obama look and hear only one thing...7.8%

Revisions come out at the next report but the indicators in this report hint at a better number next month.

This is huge for Obama....it takes wind out of Romney's sail at the same time it make folks say lets not mess with it if it isn't broke.

JimmyD
10-05-2012, 11:27 AM
7.8%? It's a false number because millions of unemployed Americans had their unemployment benefits expire. They are no longer unemployed because they are now on welfare. They fell off the unemployment roll numbers and are now getting welfare. Get the facts. There are millions unemployed moving to welfare. There are over 50 million Americans on welfare now unemployment numbers will drop and the number of welfare recipients will rise to over 73 million by the end of the year, and over 100 million if we don't turn our economy around.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/more-than-100-million-americans-are-on-welfare

menmon
10-05-2012, 11:33 AM
That is always the case..that doesn't change the fact that jobs are being created. This is bad for republicans...that simple.

See what is happening to the price of oil too....that is going to bite them too.

Both job and oil are not functions of the president but they get the good and the bad from both....trend now is to the good, so lets see if it helps O

gmhr1
10-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Its been fudged the Dept of labor is already being called on it unemployment did not change yet its lower its a miracle! They said it woud be adjusted AFTER the Election. Because Romney has gone up in all areas after the debate all of a sudden we have lower unemployment. Romney is up up up in polls O can't stand it

ARay11
10-05-2012, 12:36 PM
that is always the case..that doesn't change the fact that jobs are being created. This is bad for republicans...that simple.

See what is happening to the price of oil too....that is going to bite them too.

Both job and oil are not functions of the president but they get the good and the bad from both....trend now is to the good, so lets see if it helps o

wag the dog a little more....

achiro
10-05-2012, 01:01 PM
363,000 jobs lost and only 114,000 created yet unemployment went down? Makes sense to me.

starjack
10-05-2012, 01:06 PM
That is always the case..that doesn't change the fact that jobs are being created. This is bad for republicans...that simple.

Both job and oil are not functions of the president but they get the good and the bad from both....trend now is to the good, so lets see if it helps OLook at the price at the pump thats what everyone looks at.

7.8 tell that to all the people on welfare and out of unemployment . Figuard it would happen about this time sure dident want it to happen after nov 6

gmhr1
10-05-2012, 01:08 PM
gas jumped overnight some places in Ca 20 cents a gallon if you can find a station thats open alot are shutting completely down.

starjack
10-05-2012, 01:13 PM
gas jumped overnight some places in Ca 20 cents a gallon if you can find a station thats open alot are shutting completely down.Yep just heard it on the news. Thats going to bite

duckheads
10-05-2012, 01:15 PM
More Obama math. It will be revised next month. This administration is nothing but a band of liars!

Tell that the the owners and employees of a family owned lumber yard in my area that just closed it's doors after 67 years of serving the community. Businesses still closing and people still losing their homes in my area.

helencalif
10-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Tuesday morning I had to hunt for a station in Oroville, CA, for regular gas less than $4.15. Finally found one $4.08 if you paid cash.
Diesel at the same station was $4.39. That was Tuesday morning.

This morning the news hits that there is a shortage and gas is up .20 cents or more if you can find it. One news broadcaster says gas is going to go higher and the shortage is going to last into November.

troy schwab
10-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Its October!!! Of course their was increased hiring...... its called the holiday season!!!! Never mind the fact that the number isnt even enough to account for all young adults entering the workforce this month...... the number is complete crap...... has been for about two years. It almost always even gets revised down. BUT....... Obama needed something to distract all the people who watched his ass get handed to him the other night....... ROFL

gmhr1
10-05-2012, 01:50 PM
This will really hit people hard. How can they afford to get to work , thats if they can find a station thats open. Last week were in San Diego the station we stopped at was 4.69 a gal

On unemployment...when you can't debate change the numbers. Dept of labor says they will adjust them but not until after the election...so they lied! again .

menmon
10-05-2012, 01:54 PM
That is a refining issue...it will go away in a day or two

starjack
10-05-2012, 02:54 PM
That is a refining issue...it will go away in a day or twoThere is alway an excuse when it comes to gas prices. But i do remember the day 1.84 a gal who was prez then. I heard all the remarks back then You know Bush is a oil man thats why is so high. Well last i look He is no longer prez.

gmhr1
10-05-2012, 03:11 PM
To come up with this unemployment number they used a household survey this should show you how corrupt this Pres is he had to take the heat of his failing performance at the debates so they had to do what ever they could.

http://jpsmind.wordpress.com/2012/10/05/7-8-unemployment-its-a-lie/

menmon
10-05-2012, 03:15 PM
I assure you they cannot manipulate these stats. But your response is that of it is more important for Romney to win than Americans to work.

See it is not about supporting the president so that he can help the people...it is about electing a republican....so don't pretend that republicans would work with him. More LIES LIES LIES LIES....and people are sick of........LIES LIES LIES>>>>>you will see 11/6.....so don't worry Rush is not going off the air for at least another 4 years

Terri
10-05-2012, 03:29 PM
What I have read is the jobs created to lower the unemployment rate are ALL part time jobs. Really hard to support one person on a part time job, how do you expect it to support a family? As for the gas prices rising in California to .20 more a gallon and shortage are expected to last for too long to make me happy. Yes it is related to fires and power outages, but we still need more oil refineries so the prices do not go up every time a problem of this nature happens. These problems have several times a year it seems.

Terri

starjack
10-05-2012, 03:39 PM
I assure you they cannot manipulate these stats. But your response is that of it is more important for Romney to win than Americans to work.

See it is not about supporting the president so that he can help the people...it is about electing a republican....so don't pretend that republicans would work with him. More LIES LIES LIES LIES....and people are sick of........LIES LIES LIES>>>>>you will see 11/6.....so don't worry Rush is not going off the air for at least another 4 yearsAnd one would know about LIES

gmhr1
10-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Obama's selection to head the Labor Department, Rep. Hilda Solis. ...shes the one offened that anyone (GE CEO) would suggest they manipulated the numbers ... Of course they did everyone knows it!
ROMNEY and Americans working go together you can't have one without the other.

huntinman
10-05-2012, 07:18 PM
GDP Down
Food Stamps Up
23 million fewer working
QE 3
47%
--------
7.8% Unemployment? Priceless

luvmylabs23139
10-05-2012, 07:44 PM

Both job and oil are not functions of the president but they get the good and the bad from both....trend now is to the good, so lets see if it helps O

The numbers don't add up and you know it. However the DUMS will get away with this because too many voters are too stupid to figure that out.

gmhr1
10-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Gas in Ca as high as 5.99 a gallon how will that help the unemployed ( and employed) Unemployment will go up because people wont be able to afford to get to work.

luvmylabs23139
10-05-2012, 08:18 PM

See it is not about supporting the president so that he can help the people...it is about electing a republican....so don't pretend that republicans would work with him. More LIES LIES LIES LIES....and people are sick of........LIES LIES LIES>>>>>you will see 11/6.....so don't worry Rush is not going off the air for at least another 4 years

Ha HA Ha!!! I can make any numbers look good by playing with the data. It doesn't take that much, and if you really are a big banker you darn well know how to do it too and be within the law (not going to jail).

gmhr1
10-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Do you realize the unemployment rate today is where it was when Obama took office? This is what it was & after 4 years under Obamas lack of leadership we are back where we started! He is a failure when it comes to running this Country he was never qualified and never should have been elected.

gmhr1
10-05-2012, 10:57 PM
I dont think this will help unemployment and I didnt hear anything from Obama how he plans to stop this a report by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) finds that the across-the-board cuts set to go into effect January 2 could result in a loss of over 78,000 education jobs. These cuts will also reduce education program funding dramatically, impacting essential services to over nine million students.

Gerry Clinchy
10-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Even liberal economists are questioning the numbers.

Suddenly in one month there is a surge of 873,000 employed ... in one month! even though only 114,000 jobs were created? Turns out about 700,000 of that is people calling themselves "self-employed". That's where those people went who couldn't find a job & dropped off the rolls of "the unemployed"? Of those 873,000, about 571,000 are part-time jobs. Also interesting is that the # of jobs created in Sept. are almost double those of August. Something just doesns't add up.

The other omen to watch ... which will take at least a month to catch up ... orders for durable goods were down 13% in August ... but it might not show up until after the election.

However, the total workforce employed %-age of just under 64% has not changed. So, the numbers are out of kilter.

If we begin to get lines at gas stations ... it could very well remind some of us of the Carter administration, and how changing direction to Reagan made a large difference.

After all, Obama did say he wanted gas at $4.00/gallon ... he just didn't want it to go to that price as rapidly as it has. Guess you could say that is one promise he kept.

If this topic comes up in the VP debates, can you envision Ryan trying to explain it to Biden?

mngundog
10-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Gas in Ca as high as 5.99 a gallon how will that help the unemployed ( and employed) Unemployment will go up because people wont be able to afford to get to work.

When Ca is selling gas $2 a gallon higher than the rest of the country, I believe that's a Ca problem not a National one.

gmhr1
10-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Right now its a Ca problem dont know for how long

Gerry Clinchy
10-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Here is a concise explanation of my earlier post. It could mean that if the October employment numbers come out before the election, it will not look very good.

Based upon its most recent Household Survey, the Bureau of Labor Statistics has reported that the unemployment rate in the United States decreased from 8.1% to 7.8% in September. This apparent improvement in our labor markets is deceptive for the following reasons:
1.Two-thirds of the new jobs claimed by the Report (582,000 jobs) are part time jobs.

2.Of the claimed 582,000 new part time jobs, only 268,000 are real. The remaining 314,000 part time jobs are the result of a "seasonal adjustment" by the BLS.

3.The BLS reported dramatic increases in seasonally adjusted part time employment in September of 2011 (483,000 jobs) and September of 2010 (579,000 jobs) only to report significant decreases in such jobs in each of the following Octobers (419,000 jobs in 2010 and 480,000 jobs in 2011) with continuing decreases in November and December. It is therefore reasonable to expect that the increase in part time jobs this year and the resulting improvement in the unemployment rate is also temporary.

4.The U-6 unemployment rate, which is the broadest measure of unemployment, in that it includes among the unemployed those persons who are working part time but would rather be working full time, was unchanged in September at 14.7%.

In conclusion, in the third year of an alleged recovery, the unemployment problem in the United States did not really change in September. This is not good news for the United States or the continued employment prospects of President Obama .

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/behind_the_bls_unemployment_numbers.html#ixzz28X9w Mh8u

menmon
10-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Ha HA Ha!!! I can make any numbers look good by playing with the data. It doesn't take that much, and if you really are a big banker you darn well know how to do it too and be within the law (not going to jail).

Nobody can play with this data....it has a defined measurement....and Jack Welch of all people knows that it is not possible to manipulate the data. He is one of those kings that wants to make sure Romney get elected so his tax bill will be smaller

gmhr1
10-06-2012, 01:19 PM
They already said Oh we forgot to add jobs the last 2 months so when we added those with the new one for Sept this is how we lowered it. SURE Like I said big deal we are right back where we started when he took office. It has taken 4 yrs of high unemployment to be right back where we were. The truth in these numbers will come out AFTER the election UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE UP and yet its lowered Obama sure thinks we are stupid no one I knows believes any of it.

menmon
10-06-2012, 01:29 PM
They already said Oh we forgot to add jobs the last 2 months so when we added those with the new one for Sept this is how we lowered it. SURE Like I said big deal we are right back where we started when he took office. It has taken 4 yrs of high unemployment to be right back where we were. The truth in these numbers will come out AFTER the election UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE UP and yet its lowered Obama sure thinks we are stupid no one I knows believes any of it.

You are if you are so blinded by an idealogy that everyone lies to you.

Terri
10-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Menmom you sure do paint a pretty picture, but under it is the a very ugly picture called reality. Part time jobs do not pay the bills or add to the money collected in taxes.

Terri

gmhr1
10-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Not everyone lies just your pres and his administration the debate should have at least opened your eyes. The labor dept tried to explain the drop by lying unemployment claims are up. No one believes the unemployment rate has dropped its just another Obama coverup. It's all he can do

Gerry Clinchy
10-06-2012, 01:56 PM

I haven't seen that yet anywhere. If true, that would mean that all the "summer jobs" from July and August were dumped into Sept. figures ... and those jobs are now gone. Also a lot of part-time jobs for the summer season, which would explain the large # of part-time jobs.

Based on what happened the previous two Septembers, one wonders if they have done that before?

gmhr1
10-06-2012, 02:03 PM
If an unemployed American stops searching for work, they are no longer counted as officially unemployed. Indeed, the pool of workers who have given up the hunt has reached a stunning new low for this recession: nearly 5 million have dropped out of the labor force completely.

FACT:
According to the Labor Department, the unemployment rate was 7.8 percent in January 2009 when George W. Bush left office. It didn't get to ten percent until October of that year:

luvmylabs23139
10-07-2012, 10:26 AM

Yaeh I'm sick of BUMMA"S LIES for the last 4 years!!! I hope he burns in hell!

BonMallari
10-18-2012, 09:46 AM
and now the jobless report this week shows a 46,000 jump in unemployment claims.....anyone want to guess what the monthly number will be the Friday before election day

huntinman
10-18-2012, 09:49 AM
and now the jobless report this week shows a 46,000 jump in unemployment claims.....anyone want to guess what the monthly number will be the Friday before election day

Oh, they will probably leave NY and IL off the report this time...

menmon
10-18-2012, 10:08 AM
I bet it is lower than 7.8%!

Maybe all of you should quit your jobs to get the number up?

huntinman
10-18-2012, 10:09 AM

Or just leave the workforce altogether to get the number down. Only way Obama has found to do it.

Gerry Clinchy
10-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Turns out that unemployment numbers are up again this week (per AP reporting). While CA had reported the sharp drop, and insisted all applications had been processed, it wasn't so. The latest figures show a sharp increase, due to the incorrectly low figures previsously reported. "Technical factors" are cited as being responsible for the swing. Overall, the 4-wk numbers indicate a slight decrease in applications.

Economy in 2nd quarter growing at 1.3%, down from 2% in the first quarter. That's a 35% decrease in growth.

There was an increase in retail spending in Sept, as well as more starts on homes and apartments, fastest pace in 4 years. That seems so strange. I can understand increased retail spending due to kids going back to school I wonder if the builders are starting more apartments or single-family homes. There is high demand for rentals in our area due to foreclosures that have taken place.

M&K's Retrievers
10-18-2012, 10:27 AM

If your guy gets reelected, you just might become part of the number.

menmon
10-18-2012, 10:36 AM
If your guy gets reelected, you just might become part of the number.

He has been good to me.

I have two small businesses and both have done well during his presidency. When I grow them to Donald Trump small business size...it might be a good time to look at his small business policies

gmhr1
10-18-2012, 10:48 AM
I hope you can say that in another year or two if bo get in. Some small business owners in Chicago have seen 2012 as the year to sell their businesses due to high tax rates and uncertainty of the future.

Sue Kiefer
10-18-2012, 11:01 AM
Price of reg. gas dropped 20cents to $3.65 gallon this AM.
That's a Wis. thing I guess. :)
Sue

menmon
10-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Cyndi...I'm sure there is more to the story....he is every losers scapegoat

road kill
10-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Cyndi...I'm sure there is more to the story....he is every losers scapegoat
Once again, we fundamentally disagree, I think Obama is every losers messiah!!!!:cool:

Brian Cockfield
10-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Actually this was a good jobs number by all the experts, but the folks that will be voting for Obama look and hear only one thing...7.8%

Revisions come out at the next report but the indicators in this report hint at a better number next month.

This is huge for Obama....it takes wind out of Romney's sail at the same time it make folks say lets not mess with it if it isn't broke.
Not broken? You can't be serious.

caryalsobrook
10-18-2012, 12:12 PM
Not broken? You can't be serious.

Stick around and you will see, HE IS SERIOUS!!! At least he thinks he is.:-P

gmhr1
10-18-2012, 01:17 PM
It was 7.8 when he took over 7.8 now oh he's done a great job .(actually when numbers come in still much higher) I will taken the broken economy and gas at 1.84

BonMallari
10-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Price of reg. gas dropped 20cents to $3.65 gallon this AM.
That's a Wis. thing I guess. :)
Sue

I guess we picked up the tab here in Nevada...gas today was $3.79-3.99 unleaded-premium

gmhr1
10-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Why do you think the health and human services are refusing to turn over paperwork until after the election? Obamacare ! Obama knows that NO ONE will vote for him once you see whats going to happen because of obama you care kiss medicare good bye.
By 2013, all businesses will have to fill out an IRS Form 1099 every time they purchase more than $600 worth of stuff from a vendor. If our small-business owner owns a trucking company, he will have to ask gas stations for their tax ID numbers. If the gas stations don't cooperate, he will have to withhold money (i.e., send it to the IRS) for gas expenses. This will be the biggest nightmare in the bill for small businesses. Ironically, it will also hit many doctors, journalists, and others who supported ObamaCare, but run their own small business on the side.
If our small-business owner and his wife make over $250,000, they'll pay the new, higher Medicare "payroll" tax of 3.8 percent, starting in 2013. (It's currently 2.9 percent).

Sue Kiefer
10-19-2012, 08:57 AM
Price of gas expected to go down here another 10-15 cents.
Some perdict it will be lower than this time last year.
Just Saying............... :P
Sue

gmhr1
10-19-2012, 09:10 AM
I wish ours would 3.85 drop according to obama its this strong economy to blame because he said when he took office it was 1.86 and thats because we were collapsing

Sue Kiefer
10-19-2012, 09:43 AM
I could give a crap why it's going down as long as it continues.
Now if diesel would follow . That's still at 4.09gallon.
Sue

gman0046
10-20-2012, 06:14 PM
WTF Kiefer, gas prices are going down in some areas. Do you think it will drop to $1.86?

Sue Kiefer
10-21-2012, 09:10 AM
WTF Kiefer, (????????)gas prices are going down in some areas. Do you think it will drop to $1.86?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...............???????????????????
Really WTF???
Sue

starjack
11-02-2012, 08:09 AM
7.8% Unemployment!It is 7.9 right before the big vote OUCH

BonMallari
11-02-2012, 08:38 AM
It is 7.9 right before the big vote OUCH

and the unemployment rate just before the Reagan - Carter election was.....7.4...and we know how that turned out

Trivia info...the Republicans have never lost a Nov 6 Presidential Election since the 1900's

paul young
11-02-2012, 09:31 AM
"Trivia info...the Republicans have never lost a Nov 6 Presidential Election since the 1900's "

Labels out, folks! LOL!!!!-Paul

Franco
11-02-2012, 10:32 AM
With the unemployment rate increasing, and millions of Americans out of work for the foreseeable future, the final pre-election jobs report is not good news for Obama, says Cato scholar Daniel J. Mitchell.

While Obama should not be blamed for the depth of a recession that began before he took office, argues Mitchell, he should be held accountable for the anemic economic recovery, and for expanding the big-spending, pro-cronyism policies of the Bush years.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/525491_10151128862744077_2053813316_n.png

road kill
11-02-2012, 10:54 AM
With the unemployment rate increasing, and millions of Americans out of work for the foreseeable future, the final pre-election jobs report is not good news for Obama, says Cato scholar Daniel J. Mitchell.

While Obama should not be blamed for the depth of a recession that began before he took office, argues Mitchell, he should be held accountable for the anemic economic recovery, and for expanding the big-spending, pro-cronyism policies of the Bush years.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/525491_10151128862744077_2053813316_n.png

Not good for Obama, who cares, he is all but a footnote in history.

Devastating for America and Americans (remember us?)

menmon
11-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Not good for Obama, who cares, he is all but a footnote in history.

Devastating for America and Americans (remember us?)

You clearly have trouble with facts...all the experts said it was a good report.

The polls say Obama will win and my experience is the polls get it right.

huntinman
11-02-2012, 11:10 AM
You clearly have trouble with facts...all the experts said it was a good report.

You are going to be a sad man the morning after...

gmhr1
11-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Its not a good report, but what else to you expect obama to say? Unemployment was 7.8 when he took office than shot up to 8 and higher the whole time he was in office lowered to 7.8 bcause of a mix up now back up to 7.9. He never lowered it, hold the man to his own words. Give him four more years it will only go higher he doesn't know how to fix it thats why he wants to create another Gov job Sec of Business.

starjack
11-02-2012, 11:31 AM

The polls say Obama will win and my experience is the polls get it right.Did you see what the unemployment is up to. But in your eyes thats good news.

luvmylabs23139
11-02-2012, 11:41 AM

HUH???? The rate is up and they could not fake the numbers down! Why is this crap good???
Why would anyone with a bit of common sense vote for this idiot???
I hope he burns in hell!!!!

mngundog
11-02-2012, 11:53 AM
HUH???? The rate is up and they could not fake the numbers down! Why is this crap good???
Why would anyone with a bit of common sense vote for this idiot???
I hope he burns in hell!!!!
The problem is he is not quite as big as idiot as the Republican idiot before him. I don't know that Romney has shown enough to prove he isn't the next GW, lets hope he's not.

luvmylabs23139
11-02-2012, 12:05 PM
t
The problem is he is not quite as big as idiot as the Republican idiot before him. I don't know that Romney has shown enough to prove he isn't the next GW, lets hope he's not.

Yeah well who messed up housing>>>> Carter!!!!! Then Mr cigar Clinton, lets not forget BARNEY BUTT BUMBLE FRANK AND CHRIS UP THE BUTT DODD

road kill
11-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by mngundog

Yeah well who messed up housing>>>> Carter!!!!! Then Mr cigar Clinton, lets not forget BARNEY BUTT BUMBLE FRANK AND CHRIS UP THE BUTT DODD
2 incredibly poor posts.

How long before this thread is locked?

I take 2.5 hours from 1:00 pm

mngundog
11-02-2012, 05:13 PM
t

Completely agree with you on Carter, Clinton however morally corrupt (womanizer, lied under oath and draft dodger all true) has been one of the better Presidents in my lifetime.

mngundog
11-02-2012, 05:17 PM
2 incredibly poor posts.

How long before this thread is locked?

I take 2.5 hours from 1:00 pm
Not sure I have ever seen a thread locked of Potus when there wasn't a personal attack on a member, 95% of the threads here are going to demean some political figure in some regards, I've seen you post far worse.

huntinman
11-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Not sure I have ever seen a thread locked of Potus when there wasn't a personal attack on a member, 95% of the threads here are going to demean some political figure in some regards, I've seen you post far worse.

If so, prove it...

mngundog
11-02-2012, 07:40 PM
If so, prove it...
I'm not sure what you want me to prove, if it is about the 95% or posts that would would be a very time consuming process, if it is about Roadkill posting "far worse" I could never prove that to you because I attacked your Messiah for which there is probably no worse crime to some.

huntinman
11-02-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm not sure what you want me to prove, if it is about the 95% or posts that would would be a very time consuming process, if it is about Roadkill posting "far worse" I could never prove that to you because I attacked your Messiah for which there is probably no worse crime to some.

Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

mngundog
11-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Your post makes no sense whatsoever.
Wow.......:D

murral stark
11-02-2012, 08:26 PM
t

Clinton was a good president. Had a good economy with a surplus budget when he left office. Little hanky panky with the cigar, although, have you seen Hillary? LOL The Dodd, Frank comment, can anyone say HOMOPHOBIA?

helencalif
11-03-2012, 04:03 PM
California failed to report their unemployment figures last month. Did the Dept of Labor ever take their late figures and enter them into the equasion for last month? Did California not report again?