PDA

View Full Version : Way To Go Brees And Saints !!

M&K's Retrievers
10-07-2012, 10:46 PM
What a showing tonight in New Orleans! Great game. Great performance by Brees. Super record. :D

Dustin D
10-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Yea BABY! Feels good!

How about that Defense pouring on the 2nd Half with a 17-7 showing.

Chargers 5 2nd half possessions were 1 TD, 2 Punts, 1 INT and 1 Forced Fumble to end it.

Franco
10-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Thanks MIke it was great to see the team get a win under their belt. With Brees under center, anything is possible including running off a bunch of wins!

Breaking Unitas' 52 year old record couldn't have happened to a better guy! Brees is such a class act and a great role model. Down here, we all love the Fort Worth kid!

huntinman
10-08-2012, 09:18 AM
How bout those Tigers? Oh never mind...

Franco
10-08-2012, 09:31 AM

Very disappointing!

I was a Les Miles supporter until last season's Champ game. I became very guarded about him after that game. He clearly doesn't get the most from the talent on hand and his Big 10 mentallity will not win the big games in the SEC.

Dustin D
10-08-2012, 09:59 AM

Hey troll, nice to meet you.

BonMallari
10-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Thanks MIke it was great to see the team get a win under their belt. With Brees under center, anything is possible including running off a bunch of wins!

Breaking Unitas' 52 year old record couldn't have happened to a better guy! Brees is such a class act and a great role model. Down here, we all love the Fort Worth kid!

he is from AUSTIN not Fort Worth...Austin Westlake HS to be exact....

the record couldnt be in better hands...they showed a letter he received from the Unitas family congratulating him on reaching their dad's record..very classy

Franco
10-08-2012, 11:18 AM
he is from AUSTIN not Fort Worth...Austin Westlake HS to be exact....

the record couldnt be in better hands...they showed a letter he received from the Unitas family congratulating him on reaching their dad's record..very classy

According to his book, he was born in Fort Worth and move to Austin as a child. That is why some around here call him the Fort Worth Kid!

huntinman
10-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Hey troll, nice to meet you.

Saturday hurt, huh? Wait till next Saturday.

Dustin D
10-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Saturday hurt, huh? Wait till next Saturday.

Footballs not my life, so not sure what I'm suppose to feel.

Obviously trolling is a part of yours talking about College Football, in a thread made for Drew Brees?

Nice lol

Text Book Troll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29);

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

huntinman
10-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Footballs not my life, so not sure what I'm suppose to feel.

Obviously trolling is a part of yours talking about College Football, in a thread made for Drew Brees?

Nice lol

Text Book Troll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29);

Sorry your feeling are so easily hurt... You are in the wrong neighborhood if you are that soft... maybe you'll toughen up over time though. Glad to see you know how to use wiki though...

Dustin D
10-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Sorry your feeling are so easily hurt... You are in the wrong neighborhood if you are that soft... maybe you'll toughen up over time though. Glad to see you know how to use wiki though...

HAHA! You got it troll, I'm devastated, I tell ya lol

I just call it like I see it, guy from Tennessee, making a troll comment about LSU in a topic about Drew Brees.

Good one.

huntinman
10-08-2012, 01:23 PM
HAHA! You got it troll, I'm devastated, I tell ya lol

I just call it like I see it, guy from Tennessee, making a troll comment about LSU in a topic about Drew Brees.

Good one.

OK... I'll go along with you for a little bit... Even though I live here... I'm not from here... I certainly don't claim the Titans... And was a Saints fan before you were born. Ever hear of George Rogers?

But since you want to talk about Brew, I mean Drew... What's his record this year? Oh, they finally won one? Right up there with the Titans... (who I don't claim), the Panthers, Chiefs, and Lions... really setting the league on fire, huh?

Franco
10-08-2012, 01:43 PM
OK... I'll go along with you for a little bit... Even though I live here... I'm not from here... I certainly don't claim the Titans... And was a Saints fan before you were born. Ever hear of George Rogers?

But since you want to talk about Brew, I mean Drew... What's his record this year? Oh, they finally won one? Right up there with the Titans... (who I don't claim), the Panthers, Chiefs, and Lions... really setting the league on fire, huh?

It is a team sport and last I checked, Drew doesn't play Defense.
;-)

huntinman
10-08-2012, 01:48 PM
;-)

That's true... they might have to try him at corner...

Marvin S
10-08-2012, 01:50 PM
;-)

Franco - there are a lot of teams that can make that claim this year :). TBS, the worst thing that happened to LSU was when your coach didn't take the MI job :(. But they do play D, big time -