PDA

View Full Version : Phony in the Kitchen

menmon
10-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Ryan washing clean pots and pans. Clearly confirms that he is not willing to dirty his hands for the poor or the middle class.

gmhr1
10-16-2012, 09:47 AM
I dont think I have ever seen obama washing dirty dishes . Paul Ryan doesnt have to wash my dishes just make sure I have money to buy my own dish soap . How stupid!
Obama ordered pizza than acted like he was going to call voters but didnt know how to work the phone.

caryalsobrook
10-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Obama couldnt get his hands dirty he ordered pizza .

But his wife wants to ban pizzzs from the schools. Go figure.;)

caryalsobrook
10-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Ryan washing clean pots and pans. Clearly confirms that he is not willing to dirty his hands for the poor or the middle class.

When and how often do you dirty YOUR hands for the poor?

road kill
10-16-2012, 09:56 AM

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/CVW-104/michelle-obama-at-soup-kitchen-585x.jpg

menmon
10-16-2012, 09:58 AM
Quite regularly actually....I'm a Shriner and I'm out raising money for our hospitals all the time. Fishing tournaments, clay shoots, pancakes at IHOP, etc.

menmon
10-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Stan she does that every week. You might want to learn a little about our first lady

gmhr1
10-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Give me a break all that is with MO is a photo op. She has a garden but I forgot she has the park service take care of it, our tax dollars pay for their lettuce . She cant get her hands dirty , we probably pay for her manicure to. Hes the most wasteful pres we have ever had. Paul Ryans job is not to wash dishes in a photo op, its to save this Country that your lying Pres is destroying so we can have food to put on OUR plates and gas in our cars.
Hes willing to do something Obamas not tell the truth and get people back to work.

caryalsobrook
10-16-2012, 10:07 AM
Quite regularly actually....I'm a Shriner and I'm out raising money for our hospitals all the time. Fishing tournaments, clay shoots, pancakes at IHOP, etc.

Glad to hear it. The Shriners do a lot of good. I stay away form raising money but I used to treat the best I could those in nursing homes that could not come to the office. Did that at night and would walk out, look up at the stars and pray "dear God please take me before I wind up in a place like this." Last Sunday I drove 100 miles round trip to take a lady to Walmart to buy some incidentals. She is wheelchair bound and only can get out if someone takes her. Took about 6 hours. It would have a lot easier and cheaper just to buy the stuff for her and have it delivered but that was not the goal.

I can't imagine my cooking pancakes at IHOP. I would probably burn the place down.:)

Daniel J Simoens
10-16-2012, 10:10 AM
http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/CVW-104/michelle-obama-at-soup-kitchen-585x.jpg

man I wish I could afford one of them thar fancy phones.

gmhr1
Thats a free Obama phone that you and I pay for! She doesnt need a camera there just quietly go in and help the poor she would never go there if she wasnt the Pres wife. You dont need to brag about what your doing just do it.

Ken Bora

readin' up on it all the reports say "mostly clean" :D
I get paid to run my fingers through other people food.
And they stand in line in the rain to let me do it. Blows my mind.
Anyway, I send lots back to the sink for a second try.
Health Inspectors love "mostly clean" kettles.
could you feel them? were they greasy? has somebody sneezed on them?
never hurts to wash something a second time.
Too Much scrutiny is never a bad thing.
Look at Barry Soetoro for example :D

Ken Bora
10-16-2012, 10:11 AM

that is very cool, thank you!

Daniel J Simoens
10-16-2012, 10:13 AM
it's a pretty sad state of affairs if the left is grasping for straws like this

gmhr1
10-16-2012, 10:22 AM
What else can they say the Pres has been proven to be a liar and the VP is a nut! When you put people like that in control you get the mess we have in Libya.

road kill
10-16-2012, 10:26 AM
He can't run on his record.
So he has to try and demonize the opponent.
It's all they have.

I would love to hear someone explain Obama's plan for the economy going "forward.":cool:

Ken Bora
10-16-2012, 10:33 AM
...I would love to hear someone explain Obama's plan for the economy going "forward.":cool:

Oooh Oooh I just found it on the internets. seems he wants change but don't know what to do.....
Everywhere is freaks and hairies
Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity
Tax the rich, feed the poor
Till there are no rich no more?

I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you

Population keeps on breeding
Nation bleeding, still more feeding economy
Life is funny, skies are sunny
Bees make honey, who needs money, Monopoly

World pollution, there's no solution
Institution, electrocution
Just black and white, rich or poor
Them and us, stop the war

road kill
10-16-2012, 10:45 AM
Oooh Oooh I just found it on the internets. seems he wants change but don't know what to do.....
Everywhere is freaks and hairies
Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity
Tax the rich, feed the poor
Till there are no rich no more?

Population keeps on breeding
Nation bleeding, still more feeding economy
Life is funny, skies are sunny
Bees make honey, who needs money, Monopoly

World pollution, there's no solution
Institution, electrocution
Just black and white, rich or poor
Them and us, stop the war

A Space In Time

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss207/muzicforumsmods/ten_years_after__alvin_lee_a_space_.jpg

road kill
10-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Shall we all list or benovelent efforts?
Or shall they remain silent, between us and our God, as they should be?

Ken Bora
10-16-2012, 11:06 AM

I feel this is why Mitt was reluctant to release income tax, it showed the huge ammount he gave.
I also feel in this case only, Menmon gets a pass as he was directly asked / challanged.
but, would be lieing if I said I would not giggle, if I saw a snapshot of him in the funny hat driving the wee little cars they drive.

huntinman
10-16-2012, 01:35 PM

Your'e supposed to be selling the pancakes, not EATING them!!

huntinman
10-16-2012, 01:40 PM
I feel this is why Mitt was reluctant to release income tax, it showed the huge ammount he gave.
I also feel in this case only, Menmon gets a pass as he was directly asked / challanged.
but, would be lieing if I said I would not giggle, if I saw a snapshot of him in the funny hat driving the wee little cars they drive.

Even funnier would be him on one of those tiny motorscooters...

menmon
10-16-2012, 01:56 PM
I think Romney is a good man, but I think he does not understand the challenges of most good people.

The tone of the right this election is damn everyone that gets help from the government, whether it is a child credit on their taxes or a government job (postman).

We have focused way too long on benefiting the influencial. Lower taxes at the expense of those that work hard but fall short.

This selfish tone is the result of many folks being underwater from debt they created during the financial crisis, and an anger for having to sacrific taxes to the government.

I once was in that same boat and felt the same way. But stepping back, I see now that my fate was self created, that I put myself in that situation. I was fortunate to have a good job and with that came the obligation to pay taxes.

huntinman
10-16-2012, 02:02 PM
I think Romney is a good man, but I think he does not understand the challenges of most good people.

The tone of the right this election is damn everyone that gets help from the government, whether it is a child credit on their taxes or a government job (postman).

We have focused way too long on benefiting the influencial. Lower taxes at the expense of those that work hard but fall short.

This selfish tone is the result of many folks being underwater from debt they created during the financial crisis, and an anger for having to sacrific taxes to the government.

I once was in that same boat and felt the same way. But stepping back, I see now that my fate was self created, that I put myself in that situation. I was fortunate to have a good job and with that came the obligation to pay taxes.

Step back... bend over... grab your arms... yank your head out of your rump!

Buzz
10-16-2012, 03:09 PM

I thought he was being called out... Maybe I miss read it.

Buzz
10-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Even funnier would be him on one of those tiny motorscooters...

If you knew what menmon looks like, it would seem even funnier.

Mike is NOT a small man...

huntinman
10-16-2012, 04:03 PM
If you knew what menmon looks like, it would seem even funnier.

Mike is NOT a small man...

Me neither... I remember when he had his photo as his avatar, therefore the jab (all in good fun) I would look pretty damn funny on a little scooter too!

Buzz
10-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Me neither... I remember when he had his photo as his avatar, therefore the jab (all in good fun) I would look pretty damn funny on a little scooter too!

Here is the little feller, pictured in front of the pet ranch with his wife and her employees...

Sorry Mike, couldn't help myself.

http://www.kickapooranchpetresort.com/KickapooTeam112011.jpg

road kill
10-16-2012, 07:17 PM
I thought he was being called out... Maybe I miss read it.

Bragging is not something Masons and Shriners do..................menmon knows this.

Ken Bora
10-17-2012, 07:14 AM
Here is the little feller,......

what breed of puppy is he holding?

huntinman
10-17-2012, 08:06 AM
what breed of puppy is he holding?

Puppy? That's a full grown Doberman!

Julie R.
10-17-2012, 08:25 AM

So you object to the fact that the VP candidate apparently didn't dirty his hands in a photo op. But no doubt you thought it was a grand idea your hero BHO wasted millions and scared the crap out of people by flying Air Force One over New York City for a photo op. Frankly I find BHO's actions far more offensive than Candidate Ryan's--I don't care what candidates do with campaign money they raised, but I do care what the POTUS does with taxpayer money.

gmhr1
10-17-2012, 08:48 AM
Obama and Hillary wasted 70K dollars for an apology ad for the you tube video when no opology was needed that was an expensive photo op

BonMallari
10-17-2012, 09:20 AM
Obama and Hillary wasted 70 Million dollars for an apology ad for the you tube video when no apology was needed that was an expensive photo op

correction I think it was only 70K, still no drop in the bucket, but it was a waste

Mike Boufford
10-17-2012, 09:46 AM
But his wife wants to ban pizzzs from the schools. Go figure.;)

Just as with Marie Antoinette's evil line line "let them eat cake", Michelle Obama can use the line "let htem eat kale". 600 calorie lunches for high school students? How arrogant can one person get?

gmhr1
10-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Your right 70K he would have spent 70 million without blinking an eye