PDA

View Full Version : !0/18 Gallup Poll Romney Up By Seven

gman0046
10-18-2012, 06:26 PM
The latest Gallup Poll has Romney leading Obongolo by SEVEN Points. They also show Romney leading on the Electoral College as well. I fully expect Romney to continue to pull away as the election draws closer. Only once has a candidate lost an election being this far ahead with three weeks remaining and that was Carter against Reagan. As we all know Obongolo is no Reagan. Lets take back our country and send Obongolo back to Kenya.

gmhr1
10-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Best news all day!

luvmylabs23139
10-18-2012, 06:49 PM
The latest Gallup Poll has Romney leading Obongolo by SEVEN Points. They also show Romney leading on the Electoral College as well. I fully expect Romney to continue to pull away as the election draws closer. Only once has a candidate lost an election being this far ahead with three weeks remaining and that was Reagan. As we all know Obongolo is no Reagan. Lets take back our country and send Obongolo back to Kenya.
I think you got a bit confused in your excitement. Reagan didn't lose he beat Carter who was up. Obumma is another Carter.

Gerry Clinchy
10-19-2012, 01:58 AM
This is a 7-day rolling average poll ... so if there was a bump up due to the debate on Tuesday, it is being drawn downward by the prior days. Will be interesting to see what it shows when going from the debate date going forward.

Sure hope conservatives don't get too complacent and neglect to vote.

Interesting news on the electoral college tally: New Jersey went from "likely Obama" to "leaning Obama" ... NJ has been solidly blue for a long time. Word is that Pennsylvania might even be "in play" ... another very blue state due to Philadelphia and Pittsburgh (the rest of the state is less so, but does not have the population density of its two largest cities). Obama went stumping in NH ... only 4 electoral votes there. Guess they think that the election could come down to 4 electoral votes?

Everything I'm hearing coming out of FL seems to indicate that seniors and Jewish voters are not buying into Obama's speeches this time around. Key battlegrounds now seem to be Iowa, Ohio, Colorado, Nevada.

Who would have believed, just a couple of months ago that this would be happening?

gmhr1
10-19-2012, 09:45 AM
Especially when Obama was ahead the word was the election was over

gman0046
10-19-2012, 10:04 AM
I'll tell you what's happening in the South. We live in the Florida Pan Handle and have recently returned from a trip to Kentucky a total of 630 miles of which the last 130 miles are through rural areas of Alabama and Florida. The Gods honest truth is that as we traveled through Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida we did not see even one Obama campaign sign. Romney/Ryan signs are everywhere in yards and along the roads. I even saw a pickup truck in Alabama which had painted on the tailgate "Obama Lies, He Knows It, You Know It". Also saw many hand painted signs saying "Take Back Our Country". This is middle America. The Kenyan has no support from this part of the country.

Gerry Clinchy
10-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Did you hear Romney's quip from the Al Smith dinner last night? Paraphrasing, "The media tells us the change in the polls is Obama's strategy of leading from behind."

Julie R.
10-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Was talking w/friends outside the PO today (gossip central in our rural community) and lamenting the mainstream media's blatant bias toward the POTUS and fawning over every word and gesture of him and his wife. I think the media bias, which was never as obvious until 2007, is beginning to backfire. Virginia, too is a largely conservative state but we have the huge population centers in N.Va and Hampton Roads of mostly those who've moved here from someplace else that are overwhelmingly democratic and due to gerrymandering carry far more electoral votes.

Joe Dutro
10-19-2012, 05:33 PM
I did a little poll here in southeastern OHIO Wednesday.

I was driving around doing some service calls and looking a lots we have to put homes on. I covered 4 counties. I started started counting signs for Romeny and Obama. This is what I found:

Romney- 91 signs
Obama- 14 signs

I only hope this trend keeps up because as you know where Ohio goes the nation goes. Well at least that is what they keep saying.

Terri
10-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Illinois is like a lot of the other states, it had one big city that is liberal and the rest of the state is conservative. The city folk out number all the rural folks making them feel like their votes do not matter. I hear many people in the city of Chicago are not happy with how things have been the last 4 years.

Terri

Gerry Clinchy
10-21-2012, 10:38 AM
I am totally baffled ... the newest Rasmussen poll out this AM (which now includes the 2nd POTUS debate) shows Romney 49, Obama 46 ... yet on Benghazi Obama only got 35% approval. The news I was watching did not break down the other ratings.

They were also reporting that there was a drone overhead at the time of the attack that saw the attack ... yet no military assistance was dispatched to help.

The feeling I get is that this POTUS does not know how to be decisive in an emergency situation.