PDA

View Full Version : Eva Longoria & Rosie Perez- disgusting tweets

BonMallari
10-20-2012, 04:56 AM
former Desperate Housewives member Eva Longoria re tweeted the following message...and she is the co chairperson of the BHO campaign committee

Longoria, who has been on the campaign trail for the president to get out the Latino vote, caused controversy this week when she retweeted a statement saying women and minorities supporting Romney would "have to be stupid to vote for such a racist/misogynistic tw-t."

Perez starts out joking that the election would be "in the bag" for Romney if he was a "lesbian Latina."

"Unfortunately for you Mitt, you were cursed with the hard-knock life of growing as up the son of a wealthy governor and auto executive," Perez continued.

Then, taking on a serious tone, Perez stared into the camera: "Being Latino wouldn't win you the election. But saying jokingly that you wish you were might actually lose it for you."

if these had been any other actor/actress and they said the same things about BHO they would have been labeled racist and a bigot....

Longoria should be ashamed of herself..same with Perez....fortunately both are two bit no talent actresses...where is the outrage from the Hollywood elite ?

luvmylabs23139
10-20-2012, 06:54 AM
I can't even feel good about cheering for my NFL team this weekend since the QB is associated with that bitch.

shawninthesticks
10-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Racism always seems to be so one sided.

We are not allowed to be proud of being white any longer.

Cracker regards!

gmhr1
10-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Racism only comes from the obama side look at how fast the race card was pulled in 08

BonMallari
10-23-2012, 06:30 PM
I can't even feel good about cheering for my NFL team this weekend since the QB is associated with that bitch.

Well you can go back to cheering for your J E T S, because according to the USA Today, it looks like Sanchez kicked her to the curb....somehow don't think he is going to have trouble finding a date, he grew up in south Orange County just a few miles from where I grew up, got to watch him a few times in high school , the kid has always been a winner and comes from a good family...don't know if NY is his kind of town

luvmylabs23139
10-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Well you can go back to cheering for your J E T S, because according to the USA Today, it looks like Sanchez kicked her to the curb....somehow don't think he is going to have trouble finding a date, he grew up in south Orange County just a few miles from where I grew up, got to watch him a few times in high school , the kid has always been a winner and comes from a good family...don't know if NY is his kind of town
Well he totally blew it on Sunday. Fumbled the ball in OT to give NE the win.