PDA

View Full Version : Romney Up By Seven In North Carolina

gman0046
10-20-2012, 11:44 AM
The Romeny Machine continues to roll as Gallup has them up by SEVEN in N.C. Lets face it Obongolo is done. Stick a fork in the Kenyan.

luvmylabs23139
10-21-2012, 08:07 AM
Romney will win NC with ease. Obumma did not get 50% of the vote back in 08. Back then more people voted against him than for him when totaling all candidates on the ballot and write ins. Of course the dems are so pathetic BIG BIRD is hanging out at our county's only open early voting place so far.
Hubby has already voted absentee since he travels most weeks Mon- Fri. I'm waiting for election day as it is the first time I get to vote and I really want to go on the real day plus my local polling place is 3 minutes from the house.

charly_t
10-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Romney will win NC with ease. Obumma did not get 50% of the vote back in 08. Back then more people voted against him than for him when totaling all candidates on the ballot and write ins. Of course the dems are so pathetic BIG BIRD is hanging out at our county's only open early voting place so far.
Hubby has already voted absentee since he travels most weeks Mon- Fri. I'm waiting for election day as it is the first time I get to vote and I really want to go on the real day plus my local polling place is 3 minutes from the house.

Congratulations on your first time to vote for President of the USA. :-)

smillerdvm
10-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Hubby has already voted absentee since he travels most weeks Mon- Fri. .

Lucky for him

luvmylabs23139
10-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Lucky for him

What is that suposed to mean? Care to be more specific?

starjack
10-22-2012, 03:14 PM
What is that suposed to mean? Care to be more specific?

Luv. Look who posted it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

BonMallari
10-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Looks like the BHO campaign has given up in North Carolina, and Virgina is next

http://washingtonexaminer.com/team-obama-n.c.-gone.-is-va.-next/article/2511495#.UIa2R2ed6Sq