PDA

View Full Version : Trumps October Surprise October 24

gman0046
10-23-2012, 05:14 PM
Read on the internet today that Donald Trump says he is going to drop a "Bombshell" on Wednesday October 24 around noontime that will destroy Obongolo. I hope it happens

hotel4dogs
10-23-2012, 05:23 PM
gman, you live in a critical state. Please vote early, vote often, and get all your friends out to vote against Obama.

ARay11
10-23-2012, 05:28 PM
seriously on the edge of my seat waiting to hear from the trump.... please oh please let it be real....not some dumb "almost divorce" papers, or goofy birth certificate b.s.-- oh please oh please let it be real.... college transcripts anyone??? ;)

hotel4dogs
10-23-2012, 05:33 PM
I've been waiting and waiting for Blagojevich to open his mouth...

gman0046
10-23-2012, 05:38 PM
hotel4dogs, I do live in a critical state that is five points up on Obongolo and in the bag for Romney. Don't worry about the Florida Pan Handle its totally Romney country. None of my neighbors and friends will vote for the Kenyan, we're all voting for the American. Believe it or not, I'm telling you, I've yet to see a single Obongolo campaign sign down here. Northwest Florida which is just south of Alabama is what I call Americana.

hotel4dogs
10-23-2012, 05:42 PM
gman, I was serious when I said you are in a critical state. My son is in the Cape Coral area, he shares your/my political leanings and will be voting and encouraging others to as well.
It's pointless for me to vote in the presidential election because too many people here live off the system and will lose their money if nobama gets ousted. But I vote anyway.

gman0046
10-23-2012, 05:56 PM
hotel4dogs, I gotcha. Thanks.

Chris Videtto
10-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Read on the internet today that Donald Trump says he is going to drop a "Bombshell" on Wednesday October 24 around noontime that will destroy Obongolo. I hope it happens

What a fool! "Obongolo"????? Coming from someone who won't put their real name on a dog training forum! Are you serious?

Chris

gmhr1
10-23-2012, 07:36 PM
I heard this on the news shows trump says it is going to be BIG!

smillerdvm
10-23-2012, 09:57 PM
With sources as reliable as "the internet", "the news" the Donald, Gman and gmhr1 I have no doubt that this will be the biggest news break in the history of mankind.

PS did you guys hear that the mayans found out who is in Grants tomb. They will release this shocking news on Dec 22, you all stay tuned and dont miss it

gman0046
10-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Fox News has just produced copies of emails sent on 9/11 from Benghazi to the White House proving Obongolo has been lying to the American people. Maybe this is what Trump is going to unveil. I hope Trump has even better information. The email copies will be damaging enough. I wonder how Obongolo will try to weasel out of this.

road kill
10-24-2012, 08:16 AM
There is a story floating around that some people approached the Romney campaign with some very negative information on Obama.
They turned it away.

It may be the info Trump has.
It is in regard to some activities Obama participated in at Harvard.

Ken Bora
10-24-2012, 08:27 AM
I bet Trump is miffed 'cause The President called him a small business in one of the debates.
ether that or he (Trump) is going to get rid of that comb over and embrace his inner baldness.
one or the other, I say.

BonMallari
10-24-2012, 08:42 AM
There is a story floating around that some people approached the Romney campaign with some very negative information on Obama.
They turned it away.

It may be the info Trump has.
It is in regard to some activities Obama participated in at Harvard.

Why would they want it...the momentum is with them..the decisions have been made, now its just a matter of people casting votes

I hope that Romney is able to turn at least one or two states that were " not in play " just so I dont have to listen to all the Ohio talk any longer

gman0046
10-24-2012, 09:07 AM
Yeah Trump is probably miffed. YGBSM.

gmhr1
10-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Oh if fox news has them Im sure there all fake everything against bo is fake haven't you heard? I guess i missed the day he came clean admitted he knew about the attack an hour after it happened and just lied to cover his rearend. Maybe he will come clean today . Trump was on TV saying this I dont know what he has to say maybe his big announcemet is what he had for lunch but he WAS on the NEWS ( thats right one of those awful anti obama channels) saying he has something that will destroy bo please let it be true! If you dont know by now the pres is a liar turn on any channel you will hear it from everyone. Even his buds at cnn

Ken Bora
10-24-2012, 09:51 AM
.... YGBSM.

......huh?

road kill
10-24-2012, 10:01 AM
......huh?

YGBSM
You Gotta Be...........

paul young
10-24-2012, 10:02 AM
Oh if fox news has them Im sure there all fake everything against bo is fake haven't you heard? I guess i missed the day he came clean admitted he knew about the attack an hour after it happened and just lied to cover his rearend. Maybe he will come clean today . Trump was on TV saying this I dont know what he has to say maybe his big announcemet is what he had for lunch but he WAS on the NEWS ( thats right one of those awful anti obama channels) saying he has something that will destroy bo please let it be true! If you dont know by now the pres is a liar turn on any channel you will hear it from everyone. Even his buds at cnn

Donald Trump......a veritable fountain of truth and virtue.......-Paul

gmhr1
10-24-2012, 10:04 AM
Donald Trump is a jerk so what there are lots of them running around no one takes him seriously. Hopefully he found the "real birth certificate"

luvmylabs23139
10-24-2012, 11:20 AM
5 million to charity of Obama's choice for release of college applications, transcripts and passport records by Oct 31st.

dixidawg
10-24-2012, 11:40 AM
So the "bombshell" was nothing more than "bombast" from Trump.

Why does that not surprise me?

Franco
10-24-2012, 11:51 AM
I think that Trump is covertly working for the Obama Reelection Campaign.

Buzz
10-24-2012, 12:23 PM
I think that Trump is covertly working for the Obama Reelection Campaign.

:):cool:;-):razz:

gman0046
10-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Bora, If you served in the military you'd know what YGBSM means. With Trump offering to write a check for five million to a charity of Obamas choice if he releases his college transcript and passport records. That puts Obama in a position to provide a lot of money to a needy organization. Anyone want to bet he doesn't take Trumps offer?

gmhr1
10-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Gloria Allred is coming out with breaking news about Romney.

Franco
10-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Gloria Allred is coming out with breaking news about Romney.

The skinny is that it is about his other wives. Which is kosher according to his religion and we are suppose to have freedom of religion. The more wives the merrier at times and at other times, I can imagine it is a nightmare.

huntinman
10-24-2012, 01:32 PM
The skinny is that it is about his other wives. Which is kosher according to his religion and we are suppose to have freedom of religion. The more wives the merrier at times and at other times, I can imagine it is a nightmare.

That may be more ignorant than the name calling stuff.

BonMallari
10-24-2012, 01:34 PM

ABSOLUTE HORSECRAP AND YOU KNOW IT.....Ms Allred is going to court trying to unseal the records where Romney testified in the divorce proceedings of the Staples CEO

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2012/10/24/ceo-wife-backs-bid-unseal-romney-testimony/lJTKeggtJOT2Ta37J49r6M/story.html

gmhr1
10-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Thanks I wondered what it was all about, its nothing....as usual

road kill
10-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Thanks I wondered what it was all about.
So does Franco!

Jason Glavich
10-24-2012, 02:54 PM
It is the joker experiment.
I do not care for Trump, but when he pushed the BC issue Obama answered the question.
I would like to see his college records just to see what kind of student he was.

gmhr1
10-24-2012, 03:18 PM
An October surprise for these workers. Dow Chemical is closing 20 of its plants laying off 2400 workers. Kimberly Clark closing 5 plants , laying off 1500 jobs (due to weakness in Europe) Dupont laying off 1500 workers. Corning said Wednesday that it will likely cut costs, which may include "modest" job cuts, to support profit in a weakening economy. Newell Rubbermaid plans to cut more than 1,900 jobs, or about 10 percent of its worldwide workforce, over the next two and a half years.

Eric Johnson
10-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Bora, If you served in the military you'd know what YGBSM means.

I served in the military. I can't figure out what YGBSM means unless there's an invisible "T".

Franco
10-24-2012, 03:43 PM
ABSOLUTE HORSECRAP AND YOU KNOW IT.....Ms Allred is going to court trying to unseal the records where Romney testified in the divorce proceedings of the Staples CEO

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2012/10/24/ceo-wife-backs-bid-unseal-romney-testimony/lJTKeggtJOT2Ta37J49r6M/story.html

It was a joke.

Who cares what Trump or Allred has to say!

Jim Danis
10-24-2012, 03:57 PM
I served in the military. I can't figure out what YGBSM means unless there's an invisible "T".

I served also and can't figure it out either

BonMallari
10-24-2012, 04:14 PM
According to the Urban Dictionary it stands for

You gotta be S***** me

Gerry Clinchy
10-24-2012, 08:46 PM
An October surprise for these workers. Dow Chemical is closing 20 of its plants laying off 2400 workers. Kimberly Clark closing 5 plants , laying off 1500 jobs (due to weakness in Europe) Dupont laying off 1500 workers. Corning said Wednesday that it will likely cut costs, which may include "modest" job cuts, to support profit in a weakening economy.

Wonder what the unemployment rate will be on Nov 7 if Obama is re-elected?

I really do believe if Romney is elected, the economy will surge quickly ... as business would anticipate business-friendly policies that will have a sense of "permanence" ... not the temporary stuff like the abatement of payroll taxes. Energy policy would be a huge part of it.

Romney's attorney said that Romney's testimony in that divorce was only related to valuation of the company stock. Said it would readily be unsealed ... but not unseal the whole divorce proceedings.

smillerdvm
10-24-2012, 09:49 PM
5 million to charity of Obama's choice for release of college applications, transcripts and passport records by Oct 31st.

Would those of you that put any credence in the self promoting windbag that is Donald Trump please post up the college applications, transcripts and passport records of Mr Romney and the two President Bush's?

According to Trumps premise this is pretty much public information easily obtainable.

starjack
10-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Would those of you that put any credence in the self promoting windbag that is Donald Trump please post up the college applications, transcripts and passport records of Mr Romney and the two President Bush's?

According to Trumps premise this is pretty much public information easily obtainable.So dig it up and show us

gman0046
10-26-2012, 10:03 AM
I agree with posts calling Trump a windbag and worse. However he has offered Obama a chance to give 5 million dollars of Trumps money to needy charities. I would jump at the chance to post my college transcripts and my passport records to be able to give 5 million dollars to cancer research, Downs Syndrome children, Wounded Warrior Program, etc. This is a great opportunity for Obama to do something great with Trumps money. No way will Obama do this. Anyone want to bet that I'm wrong?

gmhr1
10-26-2012, 11:27 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/seal-team-6-bin-laden-movie-edited-to-feature-more-of-obama/

Surprise, they edited the Seal Team 6 movie coming out before the election, so it will feature more of Obama