PDA

View Full Version : Enough!!!!!

road kill
10-24-2012, 05:46 AM
AS one of the leading "right-wing extremists" on this board, I have had enough of the disrespectful name mangling.

Knock it off, it is embarrassing and minimizes legitimate points.
No one is impressed.

Take responsibility for YOUR actions!
Have some respect for the office of the Presidency of the United States!!!

stan b

Ken Bora
10-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Right On Stan!!!!

edit -
You know when we all are at a test or trial. And there is one guy or gal that is just an annoying so-and-so? Drives into fields were they shouldn’t. Fails when operating a winger or tosser. Has a dog run helter-skelter through the gallery. And blames the test and the judges when the dog they run cannot do the work. You know that person? Well you know how, after the test when they plant their mini-van in a soft spot. You stop your truck, get a chain out and give um a tow? Because no matter how annoying they are, they are part of your group. When that is just like the office of President of the United States. As hard as you campaigned for your candidate of choice. As soon as sworn in “Your” candidate becomes “Our” president.

Jim Danis
10-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Definitely have to agree. People on both sides of the aisle have shown great disdain for GWB and BHO. Conservatives complained greatly when GWB was treated very disrespectfully and now it's happening to BHO. Sometimes by those same conservatives that complained about the way GWB was being treated. You may not have any respect for the current POTUS but at least show some respect for the Office.

gman0046
10-24-2012, 10:04 AM
How can anyone respect a president who lied to the American public about the Libya SNAFU. Have you seen copies of the emails received by the White House while the attack was under way in Benghazi? Is there something you don't understand about four dead Americans? If we've been lied to about Libya do you think we may have been lied to about other things?

road kill
10-24-2012, 10:10 AM
How can anyone respect a president who lied to the American public about the Libya SNAFU. Have you seen copies of the emails received by the White House while the attack was under way in Benghazi? Is there something you don't understand about four dead Americans? If we've been lied to about Libya do you think we may have been lied to about other things?
You are trying to excuse poor behavior with poor behavior.

He is responsible for his actions and will answer for them.

YOU are responsible for your actions.

And I find the name you use offensive!!

Ken Bora
10-24-2012, 10:19 AM
I do as well.

M&K's Retrievers
10-24-2012, 10:27 AM
As do I...

Ken Bora
10-24-2012, 10:28 AM
How can anyone respect a president who lied to the American public.....?.....

please name one that never did.

how can you respect an rtf POTUS poster who does not sign his name?
I just googled "gman". For real, too funny the first thing on the list! I cant make this up, its too good.
http://www.thisblogrules.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/girly-man-republican.jpg

gotta love the internets :cool:

gman0046
10-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Bora, don't be miffed like you say Trump was. You can't possibly believe that can you?

Ken Bora
10-24-2012, 10:46 AM
not miffed at all
please name who among the 44 has never lied.:confused:
and a note.
you should be able to point out the total failure of The President with out using grade school lingo.

Lesa Cozens Dauphin
10-24-2012, 10:48 AM
Stan and Ken...Thank you.

The mangled name thing has been driving me nuts.

lesa c

MooseGooser
10-24-2012, 11:07 AM
I dont think callin ANY person dis respectful names is very classy. Shows your intelligence..

I will say though,,, This President took an oath.
To uphold the Constitution.. He lied to us all.

I would MUch rather have him make fun of my clinging to guns and religion ( remember that??),, than LIE to me...
Remember Joe the Plumber???

He has done his fair share of name calling..

He is a REPRESENTATIVE of the American People... He is a divisive entity.

Respect is a two way street. You can disrespect me all you want. You can call me any name you feel is appropiate..
I dont give a flip...
Just Dont expect a respectful attitude in return.. I dont care WHO you are..

He HAS to go..

MooseGooser
10-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Remember the religion President Obama clings to??

Its spoksman being Jerimiah Wright ?

His message being "God Damn America"???

AMERICA!!!!! ALL OF US!!!!

Remember???

Gooser

Ken Bora
10-24-2012, 11:46 AM
Perfect Post Gooser!
See how he is able to do it?

MooseGooser
10-24-2012, 11:51 AM
Small Arms Treaty Act..

The mere fact it was being discussed by Secretary of state, and the President is appauling.

REMEMBER the OATH???

Turns our second ammendment RIGHt over to THIS organization that crafted this statue outside its visitor Plaza.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q211/Moosegooser/NYNYCknottedgun_bernstein3.jpg

Marvin S
10-24-2012, 12:16 PM
AS one of the leading "right-wing extremists" on this board, I have had enough of the disrespectful name mangling.

Knock it off, it is embarrassing and minimizes legitimate points.
No one is impressed. Isn't that the truth :)

Take responsibility for YOUR actions!
Have some respect for the office of the Presidency of the United States!!!

stan b

While some things in moderation may be OK, funny, clever, etc. - I too believe that the poster diminishes their credibility with a constant barrage of the same - there is no need to name names as you know who you are -

charly_t
10-24-2012, 02:19 PM
I dont think callin ANY person dis respectful names is very classy. Shows your intelligence..

I will say though,,, This President took an oath.
To uphold the Constitution.. He lied to us all.

I would MUch rather have him make fun of my clinging to guns and religion ( remember that??),, than LIE to me...
Remember Joe the Plumber???

He has done his fair share of name calling..

He is a REPRESENTATIVE of the American People... He is a divisive entity.

Respect is a two way street. You can disrespect me all you want. You can call me any name you feel is appropiate..
I dont give a flip...
Just Dont expect a respectful attitude in return.. I dont care WHO you are..

He HAS to go..

Bingo ! Also lots of untrue stuff floating around about Obama and it makes us look foolish when we pass it on ( been guilty of that one more than once ). We want people to take us seriously so we have to tell the truth.

huntinman
10-24-2012, 02:29 PM
It's still the United States... You guys only approve of speech that you like? If so, we are in trouble. Just because one has a right to free speech, doesn't mean he has a right to be listened to ( or read). That is up to the reader.

riskyriver
10-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Thank you Stan! You are so right and I appreciate your comments - as I am sure MANY do. I have thought many times that I hope no one lets their kids read POTUS.

charly_t
10-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Thank you Stan! You are so right and I appreciate your comments - as I am sure MANY do. I have thought many times that I hope no one lets their kids read POTUS.

Ditto ! Thought the same about telling my Sis ( in her 70s ) to read something on here :-)

road kill
10-24-2012, 03:11 PM
I may be a "right wing extremist--redneck" but Mr & Mrs B taught me some manners.

And respect for the highest office on earth.
Maybe Obama does not respect it like I do, but that is not an excuse for poor behavior.

If the bell rang and I got called for duty today, I am at my countries service, for anything she asks of me.
Regardless who sits at the helm.

Just the way we roll.................:cool:

Daniel J Simoens
10-24-2012, 03:18 PM

sometimes I get the feeling many let their kids reply in POTUS!!

smillerdvm
10-24-2012, 03:22 PM
sometimes I get the feeling many let their kids reply in POTUS!!

Agreed, maybe it is time that the parents of gman, huntinman gmhr1 take away their immature childrens computer privlidges since it is apparent from their replys that they are too immature to handle the responsibility

starjack
10-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Agreed, maybe it is time that the parents of gman, huntinman gmhr1 take away their immature childrens computer privlidges since it is apparent from their replys that they are too immature to handle the responsibilityKettle meet pot.

huntinman
10-24-2012, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=smillerdvm;1025779]Agreed, maybe it is time that the parents of gman, huntinman gmhr1 take away their immature childrens computer privlidges since it is apparent from their replys that they are too immature to handle the responsibility[/

I agree that we should respect the office of the presidency. Like I said before, I draw the line at flat out telling someone else what they can or cannot say. I believe in the constitution. You can attack me all you want, but that is not an agenda. (Or a valid argument)

HPL
10-24-2012, 07:43 PM
I may be a "right wing extremist--redneck" but Mr & Mrs B taught me some manners.

And respect for the highest office on earth.
:cool:

You talking about HW and Barbara or GW and Laura? All pretty polite.

Marvin S
10-24-2012, 07:45 PM

Diane - Never figured to see you post here :). TBS, there are a lot of very good posters on this forum who can pass on lessons & facts not taught in the government schools. Just need to be selective in the folks you read ;-).

road kill
10-25-2012, 11:07 AM
You talking about HW and Barbara or GW and Laura? All pretty polite.
I was talking about my Mom & Dad.

paul young
10-25-2012, 11:15 AM
I was talking about my Mom & Dad.

They did a pretty good job, Stan.

ARay11
10-25-2012, 11:17 AM
My favorites:

Owebama and Rmoney

what's your favorite?

and then maybe we can just put the name calling to bed and say good nite :2c::2c:

Ken Bora
10-25-2012, 11:32 AM
I wish we could be more mature like obama, hes a great role model. We should all strive to be respectful like Joe Biden, now he's someone to be proud of.Are you playing devils advocate or really having this hard of a time wrapping your mind around this thread? Neither The President nor Vice President is a regular poster here on RTF POTUS. But lets imagine they were, for arguments sake. So say these two afore mentioned regular posters each made up their own very similar derogatory pet name for some hypothetical Public figure. Lets use George Bush as an example. As he is used to taking blame. Now there is not much you can do with that name but lets say they chose “BushyBushy”. I know lame, best I can come up with. And so every post they make, BushyBushy this and that. Every thread title they start BushyBushy. Every response to a topic, BushyBushy. After a while somebody here is bound to start a thread saying enough of the BushyBushy! And more than a few will then agree. The right to free speech is a double edged sword. Yes the BushyBushiers have a right to type it over and over and over and over. But don’t get all panty wadded when somebody else uses that same right to state the opinion that they are gosh darn sick of the BushyBushy! Hello?

gman0046
10-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Brilliant post.

Ken Bora
10-25-2012, 11:53 AM
...... I call obama, obama and biden, biden. Sorry that offends you.

that does not,
and you KNOW the words you just typed are not the same one we are speaking of.:rolleyes:
don't be all eyelash battin' innocent southern girl on us with a "What-ever-are-you-talkin'-'bout" line:p.
Man up!

road kill
10-25-2012, 12:18 PM
really what words are you talking about? The fact of a cover up lying ? I have called him bo but at least I dont call him by his real name Barry Huessien. I think biden showed total disrespect to Paul Ryan and I think obama came off a a smart mouth kid at the last debate . There was no reason for him to sit there with that mean horrible look on his face he's the President he should act like one. I want one thing, an honest President and from all the stories coming out bo is not that man. Its almost over, President Romney will soon be in office and all the madness can stop.

I'm not a southern girl even though I lived in Leesville Louisianna for many years. ;-)
My sincerest regrets!;-)

BonMallari
10-25-2012, 12:25 PM
really what words are you talking about? The fact of a cover up lying ? I have called him bo but at least I dont call him by his real name Barry Huessien. I think biden showed total disrespect to Paul Ryan and I think obama came off a a smart mouth kid at the last debate . There was no reason for him to sit there with that mean horrible look on his face he's the President he should act like one. I want one thing, an honest President and from all the stories coming out bo is not that man. Obama owes the people a true explanation of what happened in Libya stop going on mtv, Jay Leno and talk to us, is that really to much to ask of the President? Its almost over, President Romney will soon be in office and all the madness can stop.

I'm not a southern girl even though I lived in Leesville Louisianna for many years. ;-)

I thought you lived in Southern Arizona (Yuma)...you gotta be tough to live there, thats the front lines from where I sit...I wont even go there to shoot doves any longer

Golddogs
10-25-2012, 04:10 PM
My husband is retired from the military (Army) We lived many years in Leesville my daughter was born at Fort Polk. We were in Lockwood California @ Ft Hunter Liggett, than in Panama. After he retired we ended up back in AZ and he went to work for the BLM here in Yuma. It is a tough place to live and getting worse. Last time we went dove hunting my truck was broken into . You can't go down to the river anymore its not safe, illegals everywhere. The border patrol gets mad because when the dog runs into the field he sets off the sensors, after training about 10 minutes here comes the border patrol trucks. Its getting where you need a gun just to go to the grocery store.

As far as obama goes all I want is the truth we are from a Military family. My father in law is a retired Navy Commander My brother in Law is also retired Navy we just want our President to tell us the truth. I watch him on Leno, Letterman, why can't he hold a press conference and tell us what happened and who is to blame. I'm sure the familys of those 4 dead Americans would like the same.

And we are all sure you felt the same way when Nixon lied to us, Regan lied to us, Bush 2 lied to us and lord knows how many Senators and Representitives. The selective outrage is disturbing.

With the internet today, lots of informationis passed along at the speed of light and so many times it is partial and not a compleat accounting. I am not at all suprised that no official statements have been made an do expect a full accounting when all the data has been collected. I feel it a bit foolish to think that information as complex as who all of the players in the attack where would be shared on line before ever effort was made to seek them out and dispatch them. Only a fool would give warning to those who attacked us, giving them time to crawl into a hole. It is just possible that we have not heard the full report for a reason, maybe to keep a few good men safe to do there job.

We had to go in to secure the WMD's Regards

luvmylabs23139
10-25-2012, 04:20 PM
And Clinton lied under oath!

mngundog
10-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Selective outrage? You dont know where I stand on Bush, Clinton, Nixon or anybody. If Obama is part of a cover up, the truth will come out but it won't be before the election, and thats a shame.
Cyndi, everyone in the Country knows that Bush lied to us about "Weapons of Mass Destruction" at least everyone but you, I think we know where you stand on Bush.

duk4me
10-25-2012, 05:00 PM
I never said Bush didn't lie. I wonder where you got that info from. You don't even know if I voted for bush your assuming alot. If everyone in the country knows Bush lied, clinton lied, nixon lied, why is is so hard to believe that Obama and Hillary are covering this up?

So I reckon it is safe to say............they all have lied. Gasp from the audience.

mngundog
10-25-2012, 05:07 PM
I never said Bush didn't lie. I wonder where you got that info from. You don't even know if I voted for bush your assuming alot. If everyone in the country knows Bush lied, clinton lied, nixon lied, why is is so hard to believe that Obama and Hillary are covering this up?

So this wasn't what you said yesterday, or did you misremember?

The big difference in Bush and obama, Bush didn't lie and cover up he told the truth right from the start.

starjack
10-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Did Bush lie or was he going by what his intellegence agents tell him. Did EX president Clinton not say what he thought about WMDS in IRAQ. Now if only our current admin would listen 4 americans might just be alive. But instead try to cover it up to the people and not tell the truth.

mngundog
10-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Did Bush lie or was he going by what his intellegence agents tell him. Did EX president Clinton not say what he thought about WMDS in IRAQ. Now if only our current admin would listen 4 americans might just be alive. But instead try to cover it up to the people and not tell the truth.
Bushes statement 2 months into the war

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories," "For those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them."
One year later he said they never found them, I believe even the most die hard Republicans would say he lied, although many chose to forget.

starjack
10-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Bushes statement 2 months into the war

One year later he said they never found them, I believe even the most die hard Republicans would say he lied, although many chose to forget.So was it him or his intel was wrong and he came clean. But there was more than one reason that we went there. Now ask your self who would you trust with american safety.

mngundog
10-25-2012, 07:10 PM
So was it him or his intel was wrong and he came clean. But there was more than one reason that we went there. Now ask your self who would you trust with american safety.
Starjack do you believe that during the middle of the war the Generals of the ground lied about finding "weapons of Mass Destruction" and "Biological Laboratories", or do you believe that his military advisers were stupid, or what? I would just like to here your theory on how you would explain why Bush would go on TV and make claims to finding things that the military did not.

Golddogs
10-25-2012, 07:29 PM
And Clinton lied under oath!

As did Nixon and Regan ( Iran Contra hearings )

The point is many have lied or mislead us and if one is to be outraged at one pres, one needs to be outraged at any of them that lie to us.

A lie is a lie from left or right Regards

Golddogs
10-25-2012, 07:42 PM
So was it him or his intel was wrong and he came clean. But there was more than one reason that we went there. Now ask your self who would you trust with american safety.

I love this!!!!

Bush's intel was wrong so it really wasn't a lie :shock: And putting us in 2 wars for 10 years has made us safer how? ( bare in mind the war in Iraq was won in his mind in about a week and we were there at considerable cost in lives and $$ for almost 10) And the currant POTUS and crew did dispatch the person responsable for 9/11 ( and it wasn't Saddam )

Some day ToTo we will be back with Auntie Em and everything will be just fine.

Somewhere over the Rainbow Regards

starjack
10-26-2012, 07:35 AM
I love this!!!!

Bush's intel was wrong so it really wasn't a lie :shock: And putting us in 2 wars for 10 years has made us safer how? ( bare in mind the war in Iraq was won in his mind in about a week and we were there at considerable cost in lives and $$ for almost 10) And the currant POTUS and crew did dispatch the person responsable for 9/11 ( and it wasn't Saddam )

Some day ToTo we will be back with Auntie Em and everything will be just fine.

Somewhere over the Rainbow RegardsSo in your world we should of just let him do what he wanted to and everything would of been just fine. Chemical Ally regards

Golddogs
10-26-2012, 10:41 AM
So in your world we should of just let him do what he wanted to and everything would of been just fine. Chemical Ally regards

In my world, and Bush 1's world Saddam was not a direct threat to the US. He wa neutered after the Gulf war. What he did do was keep those who did hurt us at bay, Iran and the radical muslums, thus allowing us time and $$$ to persue the people who were planning to do us harm. He was a despot, but he was our despot and better the devil you know. By getting us into Iraq, that misson, eliminatiing Bin Laden and his ilk, was delayed at great expense in men and money, while making a bunch of good ole boys rich, and a bunch of famileis morn lost loved ones.

Bottom line is if you are outraged at a lie told by a President, it matters not what party that President belongs too.