PDA

View Full Version : Wow...

JDogger
10-24-2012, 09:45 PM
We actually have more members than guests at this point. Does anyone want to guess at who these 'guests' are? When you log in, do you have a bookmark? Is PP monitored? JD

paul young
10-25-2012, 10:10 AM
We actually have more members than guests at this point. Does anyone want to guess at who these 'guests' are? When you log in, do you have a bookmark? Is PP monitored? JD

Anyone who wants to can look in here. That includes all the various Law Enforcement Agencies. They just need to create an account. FWIW, I think there's lot's of posts on here they would be interested in. I hope I'm wrong.....-Paul

Daniel J Simoens
10-25-2012, 10:50 AM
google spider bots, crawlers, msn bots, etc

BonMallari
10-25-2012, 11:08 AM
anyone in the retriever world that uses EE takes a look here, they just choose to lurk and not get in the mix....I have even been approached at a FT by someone who I did not know but told me that they didnt like my political comments, but yet they do not post here, have also been told by someone I did know(but isnt a member) that they didnt agree with a few of my comments on the regular board

gmhr1
10-25-2012, 11:09 AM
They can tap our phones why not come on over here as well.

BonMallari
10-25-2012, 11:20 AM
They can tap our phones why not come on over here as well.

they are not looking at retriever potus boards for subversives....they do look at military style boards, gun enthusiasts, and pure political blogs and forums, I dont think that the Secret Service is worried about someone armed with a Zinger winger and a Thunder 500...there is at least one if not more former federal agents that post on the RTF and plays the dog games