PDA

View Full Version : TT Pro 500

Bill Davis
09-21-2003, 01:03 PM
My TT Pro 500 needs a new battery pack. Do I need to use a TT pack or can I go to Radio Shack and get one. It says on the battery to only use TT Battery pack. I figured that might just be a sales pitch

code3retrievers
09-22-2003, 12:34 AM
Bill,
Sorry but you should buy the batteries from Tri-tronics. There are some companies that will put some packs together for you custom but I would rather trust Tri-tronics.
Are you sure its your batteries and not you chip? You may want to try to reboot your chip.

John Abramson

DKR
09-22-2003, 11:06 AM
John,

I have a pro 100, how do you reboot the chip? :?: :?: :?:

Bill Davis
09-22-2003, 02:33 PM
Charge your unit for at least 14 hours. Unplug unit and remove the batteries for 5 minutes. Replace your batteries and recharge for another 5 minutes.
What happens to some of these units is, if they are not charged monthly they can loose the chips memory and must be reset.
If your unit is not taking a charge give it a try first before replacing the batteries.

DKR
09-24-2003, 06:19 PM
Bill,

Thanks for the info I tried it today and did not have success. The 100 will take a charge but will not turn on. I took the batteries out of a classic 70 and still could not get the collar to come on.

Is there a plan B here or does it need to be sent in?

Thanks for the help.

bigjimthunder
09-25-2003, 04:21 PM
unplug the batter for 10 minutes, and plug it back in. Try to turn it on. If no go, then it's off to TT or collar clinic. I have been there, and feel your pain!