PDA

View Full Version : Best movie of the year ... guaranteed

JS
10-29-2012, 12:12 PM
I very rarely ever visit POTUS. Until recently, it’s been probably a couple years since I checked you guys out. (I enjoy political discussion too much to see it mangled like this! :p )

j/k ... please read on.

The absolute best political discourse I have seen for a long time ... and VERY entertaining ... was the “debate” between Bill O’Reilly and Jon Stewart, “The Rumble in the Air-conditioned Auditorium”. 90 minutes of hilarious exchange between these two guys who, at the same time explored the issues as well as you have seen.

Regardless which side of the fence you are on (even Franco’s side ;-)) you will find plenty to cheer and plenty to boo and you will be laughing most of the time. Even some good-natured name calling. AND, it is a great demonstration of how 2 people with opposing views can go at it hard and still be respectful and try to understand the others' point of view.

If you haven't seen it, it can be downloaded for 5 bucks (I think it’s still available) and most of it goes to their charities. Bipartisan “three thumbs up”!

BTW it was a tie.

JS