PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura

murral stark
11-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Jesse is thinking about running in 2016.

http://www.jesseventura.com/

mngundog
11-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Sure wish we had him back as Gov. of MN.

murral stark
11-02-2012, 09:37 PM
I think he would make a good president. He is an educated man and knows how the military works. He wouldn't play the childish games with people. He'd be a take charge kind of guy and the senators and congress people would start working together to get the country back on track. He'd probably hold some private meetings with the elected officials that didn't want to play nice with others and let them know what their job is and instruct them to do their job. Just my opinion.

Franco
11-03-2012, 05:58 AM
Ventura calls it as he sees it and I like the fact that he doesn't mince his words.

M&K's Retrievers
11-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Maybe he will get after our enemies with a folding chair. :rolleyes:

Golddogs
11-03-2012, 09:12 AM
I think he would make a good president. He is an educated man and knows how the military works. He wouldn't play the childish games with people. He'd be a take charge kind of guy and the senators and congress people would start working together to get the country back on track. He'd probably hold some private meetings with the elected officials that didn't want to play nice with others and let them know what their job is and instruct them to do their job. Just my opinion.

He had a chance to make a difference in MN and screwed the pooch Big Time. His ego and childish outbursts made him a joke as well as our State. Jesse is all about Jesse and better he stay in charge of his own world than be turned loose on an unsuspecting public.

huntinman
11-03-2012, 09:14 AM
He had a chance to make a difference in MN and screwed the pooch Big Time. His ego and childish outbursts made him a joke as well as our State. Jesse is all about Jesse and better he stay in charge of his own world than be turned loose on an unsuspecting public.

As an observer from another state... I agree 100%. It was embarrassing.

Golddogs
11-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Ventura calls it as he sees it and I like the fact that he doesn't mince his words.

That he does, but when he mis-steps, and is called on it, he folds like a cheap suit and blames others. He had a chance in MN and blew it, making it nie on to impossable to field an alternitive candidate in the future.

Some experiments just don't work Regards

mngundog
11-03-2012, 11:33 AM
This is a very interesting observation, he had the highest approval rating ever for a Governor of MN at close to 70%. I can't think of politician that made more of a difference in MN than Jesse and I would say even his haters would say he was the most honest Governor we ever had.

Golddogs
11-03-2012, 03:28 PM
This is a very interesting observation, he had the highest approval rating ever for a Governor of MN at close to 70%. I can't think of politician that made more of a difference in MN than Jesse and I would say even his haters would say he was the most honest Governor we ever had.

For the first couple of years, while the bloom was still on the rosebush, and then he began the childish behavior that had his cred drop like a stone off a bridge.

The way he handled his kid partying at the mansion was just one of many major cock-ups he mishandled. What he did do was make it almost immpossible for an independant to be taken seriously in the future. Tom Horner would have been a good choice for Gov, but he didin't have a chance because of the residual fallout from Jesse.

The current crop of elected officials leaves me less than inspired about our future Regards

murral stark
11-03-2012, 06:43 PM
For the first couple of years, while the bloom was still on the rosebush, and then he began the childish behavior that had his cred drop like a stone off a bridge.

The way he handled his kid partying at the mansion was just one of many major cock-ups he mishandled. What he did do was make it almost immpossible for an independant to be taken seriously in the future. Tom Horner would have been a good choice for Gov, but he didin't have a chance because of the residual fallout from Jesse.

The current crop of elected officials leaves me less than inspired about our future Regards

Everybody makes mistakes. I think that Jesse would at least call some of these career politicians out for acting like children instead of saying the "politically correct" thing. He would call a spade a spade and that's what we need. Maybe a little public chastising of these people by the President would make them step up and do something rather than pout because they are not geting their way. If you look into every politician's past, I am quite sure there are skeletons in the closet somewhere, or some youthful indiscretion. JMHO

Golddogs
11-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Everybody makes mistakes. I think that Jesse would at least call some of these career politicians out for acting like children instead of saying the "politically correct" thing. He would call a spade a spade and that's what we need. Maybe a little public chastising of these people by the President would make them step up and do something rather than pout because they are not geting their way. If you look into every politician's past, I am quite sure there are skeletons in the closet somewhere, or some youthful indiscretion. JMHO

Murral, that was his downfall. When he was called out on events or actions, he was the one who pouted and gave us his signiture line about all reporters are " jackals". When the " Jackals" reporting suited him all was well, but if they reported on his actions..............another story.

I expected more backbone from him Regards

BonMallari
11-04-2012, 08:51 AM
isnt Ventura one of those that believe that 9-11 was an "inside job" and part of some govt conspiracy

murral stark
11-04-2012, 02:44 PM
isnt Ventura one of those that believe that 9-11 was an "inside job" and part of some govt conspiracy

Many in the world believe the Kennedy assasination was an inside job too. I just think that he won't sugar coat anything, good or bad, and would do a better job than any in recent history. He would've focused on the people responsible for 9/11 not going into Iraq, which was not a threat. Just my .02

M&K's Retrievers
11-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Many in the world believe the Kennedy assasination was an inside job too. I just think that he won't sugar coat anything, good or bad, and would do a better job than any in recent history. He would've focused on the people responsible for 9/11 not going into Iraq, which was not a threat. Just my .02

Keep the change.

murral stark
11-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Keep the change.
What does that mean?

M&K's Retrievers
11-04-2012, 07:29 PM
What does that mean?

From your $.02

LokiMeister
11-05-2012, 04:56 PM

Yes, big time. A buddy in Minneapolis idolizes him for it.

murral stark
11-05-2012, 06:26 PM
From your $.02

You should watch "Bambi". Remember what Thumper's mother said. "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." HA HA HA