PDA

View Full Version : Voting is the best revenge _BHO

BonMallari
11-03-2012, 08:18 AM
This is the community organizer showing his true colors....and this is the man some of you really want to continue leading the country

President Barack Obama added a little barb to the end of a trademark refrain on Friday, telling voters that they could get "revenge" on GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney by voting next week.

Speaking in Springfield, at one of three Ohio events, Obama began telling a story about a younger Romney, then a Massachusetts Senate candidate, who had campaigned against former President Bill Clinton's economic platform in the 1990s. As soon as the president mentioned Romney's name, the crowd began to boo.

“No, no, no, Don't boo. Vote,” Obama told the crowd. “Voting is the best revenge.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/obama-revenge-romney_n_2067459.html

road kill
11-03-2012, 08:40 AM
This is the community organizer showing his true colors....and this is the man some of you really want to continue leading the country

“No, no, no, Don't boo. Vote,” Obama told the crowd. “Voting is the best revenge.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/obama-revenge-romney_n_2067459.html
As he is soon to find out!!!

M&K's Retrievers
11-03-2012, 08:53 AM
That's what I call presidential along with his use of the word "ain't".

gmhr1
11-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Obama thinks its cool when he uses the word "ain't" while giving a campaign speech. Vote for revenge, thats something a thug would say, when you expect nothing from your leader thats what you get.
He said on the Leno show that he was good with his daughters math until the 7th grade and now thats she's a freshman he is lost. Now we know why he can't balance the budget.

gman0046
11-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Obama is a disgrace, He's just a Chicago Thug. Three more days until we're rid of this Clown.

huntinman
11-03-2012, 05:56 PM
The media is doing everything they can to make it seem close. They are going to be sick they day after (just like menmon) when they realize that Obama has been blown out.

Buzz
11-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Obama is a disgrace, He's just a Chicago Thug. Three more days until we're rid of this Clown.

More Obama Derangement Syndrome.

murral stark
11-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Obama thinks its cool when he uses the word "ain't" while giving a campaign speech. Vote for revenge, thats something a thug would say, when you expect nothing from your leader thats what you get.
He said on the Leno show that he was good with his daughters math until the 7th grade and now thats she's a freshman he is lost. Now we know why he can't balance the budget.

I recall another recent president that would alter his speaking, depending on who he was talking to. If he was speaking in a rural area, he would say, "huntin" or "workin" or "walkin". If he was speaking to business types, he said, "hunting","working", or "walking". Does anybody know whom that might be? It's all semantics. It means "nothin" or "nothing" depending on your preference. I haven't heard the pres use the worst "thug" word. I have never heard him "axe" you a question. I have heard him "ask" questions. So I really don't think he is a thug, Just like Bush was not a redneck. Just sayin' or saying, LOL

Ken Bora
11-04-2012, 06:53 AM
we do not vote to seek revenge on anybody.
"we" vote for love of Country.

MooseGooser
11-04-2012, 07:16 AM

I said the same thing in another thread.. (Voting to get even )

I vote as a way to stick it to the left...
ALL my lefty friends,,,Dianes Family ,,,,,says I's to stupid to be allowed to vote!!!

I vote every election... sometimes in important races I vote Multiple times! (A Ploy I learned from them smart lefties)

Each Time I vote I always axe for that little sticker you place on yer foerhead!!

I just LOVE the way them leftties look at me in distain when I leave the polling place..
They HATE that I vote!

I vote,, cause they is nothin they kin do about it..

They all keep tellin me...... "YET"

Bast$%ds :):)

Gooser

Brian Cockfield
11-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Amen Brother. How about the recent quote by Obama's Senior Advisor, Valerie Jarret. "After we win this election, it's our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better get ready because we don't forget. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won't be a problem for us this time." I'd like to know who she's talking to? I consider that a threat. What a piece of trash person. That's exactly the kind of leadership I want running our awesome country. Ok Liberal friends, please explain this quote to me. How disgusting.

MooseGooser
11-04-2012, 07:24 AM
President Obama (And Gooser) needs this smily as his default..
Or better yet,,, in Obamas case ,, His Presidential Seal

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q211/Moosegooser/stirthepot.gif

gmhr1
11-04-2012, 07:34 AM
Maybe someone should tell obama we dont vote for revenge and while they are at it tell his bff bill maher to take a hike with his comment that if you vote for Romney the black people will know who you are and come after you.
http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-maher/2012/11/03/pig-maher-if-you-vote-romney-black-people-know-who-you-are-and-they-will-come-after-you I believe it was said a long time ago Mr President take your Chicago style politics and get out & take bill maher with you.

Brian Cockfield
11-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Maybe someone should tell obama we dont vote for revenge and while they are at it tell his bff bill maher to take a hike with his comment that if you vote for Romney the black people will know who you are and come after you.
http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-maher/2012/11/03/pig-maher-if-you-vote-romney-black-people-know-who-you-are-and-they-will-come-after-you I believe it was said a long time ago Mr President take your Chicago style politics and get out & take bill maher with you.
I'm pretty tired of all the threats made lately. The folks making these threats are cowards. They are scared that Obama may actually get voted out. The last thing that I want is civil unrest over an election but if this does ever happen, I don't think it will go down quite like the bullies think it will.

gmhr1
11-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Obamas running scared he never thought Romney would be such a threat. rioters, bullies..... meet America, were not going to take it.

Ken Bora
11-04-2012, 08:19 AM
I think President Obama started to get really scared last week when Actress Lindsey Lohan publicly announced she was going to vote for Governor Romney instead of the President. I am sure he was as stunned to hear he was loosing the young Hollywood type vote, as I was to learn that Lindsey Lohan is allowed to vote in the first place????? I was shocked and awed!
Maybe she just filed her estimated quarterly taxes?

charly_t
11-04-2012, 09:51 AM

Amen ! That was a very foolish line on Obama's part. How many people will actually understand it for what it is though !