PDA

View Full Version : Two party system

cpj
11-03-2012, 07:02 PM
If you think about it honestly, it is really absurd that 330 million people are supposed to conform to only two political philosophies. Something's bound to change at some point.

murral stark
11-03-2012, 07:11 PM
We need to do away with the 2 party system. Have candidates run for office based on what's best for the entire country, not one party or the other having "control". Establish term limits for all elected offices, not just the President's office. Congress, senate, all of them.

Franco
11-03-2012, 08:54 PM
The two parties certainly have a monopoly and the ability to shut down voices they don't want people to hear.

The media is just as bad by catering to the two. Just look at the debates, they were a joke.

GoldenSail
11-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Hate them. I register as an independent and was thrilled to see the two people in front of me for early voting doing the same.

BonMallari
11-04-2012, 07:22 AM
there are more than two parties in this country BUT the two main party's will do everything in their power to make sure that the American public never has a viable alternative third choice, but as I have stated many times before, until alternative choices win House and Senate seats its going to be an insurmountable task