PDA

View Full Version : Kick-Eez on a Citori

Thomas D
11-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Anyone have a Kick-Eez on a Citori or similar O/U? Was wondering about the recoil reduction and if was worth the expense (even though fairly minimal).

I shoot left and can't really find a suitable left handed semi auto.

Brokengunz
11-05-2012, 01:01 AM
the new semi autos have shim to adjust left to right, a citori might have cast for a right hand shooter. best option is to go for a gun fitting, the fitter will give you the numbers you need for a fit, some can adjust or make a stock that fits. i shoot left to finally had to buy a LEFTY stock, and do some grinding on it. but it shoots good.

Hells Canyon
11-05-2012, 11:43 AM
I have that pad on my Citori and I really like it. I am not a big person either and I think it is certainly worth it.

Thomas D
11-05-2012, 01:35 PM
the new semi autos have shim to adjust left to right, a citori might have cast for a right hand shooter. best option is to go for a gun fitting, the fitter will give you the numbers you need for a fit, some can adjust or make a stock that fits. i shoot left to finally had to buy a LEFTY stock, and do some grinding on it. but it shoots good.

I understand that. It's not my shooting the gun that's the problem. I hit birds fine with it. It's the kick that I need to reduce.

Erik Nilsson
11-05-2012, 08:47 PM
I have that pad on my Citori and I really like it. I am not a big person either and I think it is certainly worth it.

Me too. I have one on my 425

Raymond Little
11-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Tom, have you tried a Mercury compensator in the butt stock? What kind of $$ is considered minimal? It's a Citori man, spring for the $19.99.:p

Thomas D
11-08-2012, 04:03 PM
That was my point. Most recoil redcucers are fairly minimal in price. It's not a big gamble even if it doesn't work.

Do you have a Mecury Compensator on a Citori?

Raymond Little
11-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Nope, can't afford them high $$ guns just to shoot ducks down here. Worked with a guy who was a ranked sporting clays shooter who said they did wonders when shooting a 1000 rounds a week. Good luck with your search .

Golddogs
11-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Anyone have a Kick-Eez on a Citori or similar O/U? Was wondering about the recoil reduction and if was worth the expense (even though fairly minimal).

I shoot left and can't really find a suitable left handed semi auto.

I have a Limbsaver on mine and it helps a lot over the hard rubber one Browning uses. You will need to get a grind to fit, but it is worth the $$ IMO.

Hooked on Quack
12-06-2012, 10:45 AM
I have one on my Beretta 682. I really like it. 100 rounds of sporting clays and I'm fine (although i am a pretty big guy).